Coud it be true? Is Ben Garrison really /our guy/ ?

Could use a Jew or two, but Ben just posted some dank OC

grrrgraphics.com/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4sXLwqz4d0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There already is a jew on there

Great cartoon. I hope Trump does just that.

Mr Garrison came here for revenge then stayed for the memes. Then one day he woke up and realised he was one of us.

Anyone have the unedited version?

>Come to Sup Forums ironically to shill/get revenge
>Get redpilled by accident
>Can't escape
This is the true evil of Sup Forums. All raiders beware.

Holy shit, you are right!

> CAPTCHA: Select All The Images of Pizza

Legit what happened to me.

Poor Ben's going to have a rude awakening when Trump doesn't deliver.

Did Ben change his mind or what, I thought he hated both parties with drawing like The March of Tyranny.

Ben's been /ourguy/ for ages m8.

He'd probably still shoot us for the bullshit we put him through, but that just makes him even better.

>terrorist with something that resembles M16

Holy shit. Am I Ben Garrison?

>sweeping away globalism by hiring the biggest globalists that exist
Ok.

Hes not called Zyklon Ben just for lulz desu.

Fuck off you third world country, adults are speaking

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work.

ISIS captured a lot of m16a3's from the Iraqi government.

In our defense, the (literal) jew who was making the edits of his pics on Sup Forums got arrested a while back.

Hi Ben. Love your comics bro.

They already raided the compound of the Iraqi army, which retreated without a fight (probably on order by a sunni deserter/double agent in ISIL), and which had a huge stock of US gear. That was in 2014.

Also people like McCain arming "moderate terrorists".

yup

Haha! Great post! Well memed, my friend. Digits well earned.

I think Garrison is the one who altered his own cartoons and subsequently played the victim. Why not? Plausible deniability if questioned by the Jews and an entirely new (and growing) fan base here on Sup Forums and Stormfront.

Happened to me. I was a salty liberal who came here to vent after Brexit. Now I've taken a violent swing to the other side of the spectrum.

>Stormfront
(Citation needed)

IKTFB

Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison
Ben "Drown a Chink in the Kitchen Sink" Garrison
Ben "Six Million More" Garrison
Ben "Ten Foot Terror of Tel Aviv" Garrison
Ben "With Jews You Lose" Garrison
Ben "Around Blacks, Never Relax" Garrison
Ben "Semite Slayer" Garrison
Ben "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" Garrison

We need to bait leftists into coming to Sup Forums in order to redpill them

Why he has to label everything?

Ben "Nigger and Spics are worse than Bolsheviks" Garrison

He was never a leftist. Ben is a libertarian cartoonist.

How else are you supposed to get normies to google shit?

Ew how could you be opposed to brexit?

Love Ben Garrison, He is our Guy, along with his son Moon Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4sXLwqz4d0

I want to get off this wild ride. I went from Ron Paul's love child to voting for Trump

Been doing this for months.

You mean this gentleman?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

Ben G is scary

because political cartoons are meant to be visual representations of a point or argument. He has to at least explain what he's talking about

>Implying you can get off

I was a faggot. Please forgive me. I wont do it again, I promise.

But a good artist can do that without treating the audience like they are morons.

>tfw you came here as a disgruntled Bernout and ended up becoming a frog worshiping nationalist

Feels good man

That's me. I started posting here every day after the Tay-chan miracle.

>the shoe again
lel

he should've drawn angl*s as beady eyed rats

2/10

Why is the steering wheel in the middle of the ship? Could be intentional on second thought.

God bless Garrison and God bless America.

And it worked out for him. He's getting about $1,200/month from Patreon.

that's barely shit!

I like how Trump is draining the Swamp by picking a CEO (who sucked Vladimir Putin's cock so hard that he was awarded the Putin's Order of Friendship) for our next Secretary of State.

At least now, with an Exxon Mobil oil tycoon in office, there's at least one person we have documented evidence of knowing climate change is real.

>someone fell for the draining the swamp meme

>be 18 year old Obama voter
>come to Sup Forums to agitate for universal healthcare
>mock racists but secretly know what they're saying is true
>eventually can't even pretend to disagree anymore.

8 years later and I cheer for the glories of president Trump. I have gone from a liberal numale to a lifting fascist.

I like how you think anyone actually gives a fuck about your worthless opinion shill.

kek

He has always been our guy.
He may not explicitly name the jew, but he's calling out global bankers and the federal reserve and has pretty accurate comics in general.

But, normalfags.

Get the fuck out of here you Russian Proxy. You've already fucked up my country's democracy enough.

Why are you posting fabricated cartoons?

"Zyklon" Ben Garrison would never forget about adding some jews.

The jew who did it got arrested.
Yes, it was a fucking JEW that did the edits.

We all did the restorations, newfag. We used to have multiple threads dedicated to restoring his cartoons any time he released a new one with multiple (sometimes up to a dozen) anons working together. Now all of you fags dick ride what was once a massive lulzcow.

There's also Jim Webb version of this one I believe.

Patreon isn't taxable. That's $1200 of pure profit, goy.

It was a jew. Get over it or get in the oven, JIDF.

>bitter, rehashed version of Bernie CSM

Good luck peeling that bumper sticker off.

The fact that you think it was one guy shows how new you are. The best edits weren't even done by a Jew--they were done by a Paki living in Florida.

Try making it through lunch break without getting hit by a nail bomb, roach.

That's great, where is the original though??
There it is

This guy deserves more exposure and money.
If I was rich, I'd pay him myself.

>honestly implying this is a bad thing
>genuinely expressing that suffering is bad
>being an infant

What does the shoe means?

Revenge for what?

You could buy his book. I picked up a copy for posterity.

It even covers how we buy and sell rare pepes on ebay.

>that pic
feels bad man

Happened to me too, i was becoming a sjw and now i've regained my old far right values

That she was supposed to just be given it like a Monarch

Old copypasta that helped drive him to our side. I still read it every time though, good stuff.

When Hillary collapsed on Camera she lost her shoe

He's our and reddit's guy.

>used to be a filthy communist
>used to think racism was retarded
>used to be a globalist
>used to be anti gun
>used to think fetuses were parasites
>used to despise the USA.
>am now nationalistic gun toting prolifer who thinks people who hate the USA and capitalism should be re-educated or deported and cant stop thinking about removing the kababs from constantinople.

How times change.

I mean. Who better to catch a rat than a rat? Chester A arther was a man who got to where he was off of government corruption but that weasel pulled out all the corruption from washington specifically because he knew where it all was.

but user, normal people make more than that in a week.

Why are liberals so bad at making memes? Its liek a women made this

Which one is it?

>Being this weak minded.

Fucking pleb. I've been here since the site had frames and on this board since near to when it was created and I've witnessed the entire transformation of this place.

The truest position is realizing this probably all part of a shellgame between national interests using their countries citizens as collateral in some kind of sociopolitical warfare.

Left and right are just items used to divide the citizenry while movers and shakers literally do whatever they want with the meat and bones of a nation, as usual.

heh, I still remember early on when some actual stormfags descended on me with gobs of links and citations when I so much as said I'd have a look even though I didn't expect to come around to their views about the Jews.

I still don't, but it's not weak minded to go try to understand things from a different perspective and then decide to modify your own. That's just a normal growth process.