Literally the 2 greatest future presidents of all time having a laugh

>literally the 2 greatest future presidents of all time having a laugh

YEEZY2020

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

I would vote for Kane, honestly

Fuck politicians

oh my fucking god this is the best timeline

Wow.

Why would the Secret Service allow a self-described nigger who spent last week in a psych ward into the Trump Tower, let alone direct access with Trump?

>tfw decide to actually listen to the life of pablo
>tfw it's actually pretty good

That first track is brilliant desu

Lit

W R O N G

>Donald Trump 2016
>Donald Trump 2020
> Ivanka Trump 2024
>Ivanka Trump 2028
>Donald Trump jr. 2032
>Donald Trump jr. 2036
>Eric Trump 2040
>Eric Trump 2044
>Barron Trump 2048
>Barron Trump 2052
>Donald Trump III 2056
>Donald Trump III 2060

And by that time it must be possible for the original Trump to legally change his entity to Mecha-Trump, circumventing the two term maximum

The only other guy to get those graces too. They are redpilling each other.

Donald Trump galaxy emperor 3016

I can see the racist oozing put of Trump. He is white. That makes him a racist. Blacks want to totally destroy racism, except in their own ethnicity. So since white men are racist for being white the, of course, white man has to go. When you eliminate white man you also eliminate your country's producers.

Blacks are a parasitic race. No one can say otherwise.

The blacks, after they eliminate Whites, expect the oriental race to support them?

These are legitimate questions.

With Whitey gone where will nigger get his generational check to support his lifestyle.

I personally do not think Orientals will allow 6 generations of beggars to attached their poor non productive culture to their hard working assimilated to our society and goals oriental race.

Oriental s easily assimilated into good Americans that live our Capitalist lifestyles.
Gook has have been GOOD for Americans. There women are top tier moms, workers, and. mates.

But what to do with the Niggers?

What's with American's obsession with niggers?
I guess nigger rappers aren't so bad afterall now that one of them was near Donald Trump, huh

Trump 2020

West 2024

Ivanka 2028

chelsea clinton 2032

*Civil War 2033, texas secedes from the U.S

Baron "computer expert" Trump removes Chelsea from office after a series of successful cyber attacks against her forces. The texas rebellion prevails, order is restored

Baron reelected 2036

Malik Obama 2040

*Space wall completed 2042

>Mecha Trump.

I.....I like it.

Make it so!

Is this a master roose to let Kanye perform at the inauguration and do some crazy BLM shit.

hes probably mk ultraed, cant trust a looney manchurian candidate black autist

Nah, Trump Jr 2024, Eric Trump 2032, ivanka 2040, Barron 2044, he won't be old enough until 2043.

We don't know what to do with such a Non productive parasitic race of people.
And, no, we don't want to hurt them.

Will Doucheland take our Niggers? I think k there are 30 million Porch Monkeys here.
Do you want them?
Remember Kraut you are a racist if you don't allow them into your country.

Send us some boats loaded with, 40oz beer, Newport cigarettes, and some slutty white German women, and a check, your Doucheland will be enriched by your kind concern for the American Nigger.

He's from 2006, he will be 35 in 2041

THIS IS A GOD DREAM