What was actually in the emails that was so bad?

>“What is it about the state of our democracy where the leaks of what were, frankly, not very interesting emails, that didn’t have any explosive information in them, ended up being an obsession? And the fact that the Russians were doing this was not an obsession?”

So obviously the argument that we should ignore the contents of the emails is dumb, but is he right about their being no "explosive" content?
I'm being serious. What was actually in those emails that was so damning to Clinton's image? Give specifics.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2016
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/obama-rips-obsession-over-what-was-in-hacked-emails-and-not-who-did-the-hacking-142410906.html?client=ms-android-verizon
newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55380
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42837
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A pedophilia sex-ring.

They talked about rigging the dnc primaries.

There was a clear evidence of the Democrats rigging the election against Bernie "the original cuck" Sanders. That's enough for me.

colluding with the mainstream media to give Clinton an advantage over Bernie Sanders via providing debate questions to Clinton ahead of debates

for one thing, they've been trying to burn Trump legitimacy due to "russian hacking" when the only evidence that any forign government hacked anything was found on Hillary Clintons illegal private email server she used for confidential coms. they found that multiple connections were made through Tor, with the trespasser looking around through the files and leaving.
So basically, everything they've been trying to burn Trump for just traces back to that treasonous cunts misuse and complete disregard for national security and confidential coms.

>A pedophilia sex-ring.
There is zero hard evidence of this

>i-i-i-i-ignore the e-e-e-emails okay guys
>i-i-i-i-its not important
>w-w-w-w-whats most important i-i-i-i-is restarting the cold war

There is zero evidence of russian hacking too but they are investigating it and not this, mmmm

i got a lil hard evidence in my pants rite now if u no wat i mean m8

Not to mention the detailed plans they had laid out to take down Assads legitimate government by cooperating with radical wahhabist sunni muslimes who funded and supported via US collusions (hllary Clinton and Obama) ISIS and Al-Qaeda. Their endgame was literally an Extemist Caliphate in Syria and war with Russia. What do you think would've happened to Europe considering the recent flood of military aged, Arab males?

The fact that no liberal was outraged that Clinton and Obama Teamed up with Al-qaeda and ISIS, the same groups that hit us on 9/11, took us to war in IRaQ and basically created a decade and a half of complete shit and warfare, speaks volumes.

there was evidence of possibly multiple foreign agencies breaching the Killarys emails, but they couldn't trace is specifically to any one country. How they had the audacity to try to burn Trump for that, is beyond me

>that didn’t have any explosive information in them

>hey can you check this article over for me please, Mr. Podesta
>great thanks for rigging the primaries for us, Debbie. Tim is very happy as VP--so glad he stepped down and gave you DNC chair ;)
>hmmm is there any way we can exploit this "Eric Garner" nigger?

And on and on including the "I didn't know the little 'C' meant 'Classified' oh no not me. Nobody else read them though." [staff removing metadata and headers intensifies]

The biggest ones for me:

>her and her staff colluding with the DNC to bury Sanders and prop her up as the nominee. Tim Kaine stepping down and letting DWS take over, then conveniently being VP, adds to the shit. This is patently anti-democratic and corrupt.
>her speech about wanting "open borders open trade" and "total globalization" while in Brazil, basically the worst possible result for America
>"a politician should have a public policy and a private policy"

There was plenty more

The thing is, liberals probably didn't read any of them at all. When I asked how they felt about their cinderella man Sanders being conspired and rigged against by his entire Party they just shrugged. If I heard of any kind of shit like this corrupting the RNC I wouldn't even bother voting. It's the worst form of corruption in democracy and was a sign, to me, of the kind of tactics HRC was planning on bringing to the White House. Brazil-tier cronyism.

So far in this thread we have
>colluding with DNC to beat Bernie
>colluding with Media to beat Bernie
>Lied to Congress about what information was provided
>colluding with radical Muslims to destabilize Assad's legitimate government (citation needed)

I mean, it's some damning stuff, but I was expecting more.

if those were the biggest ones for you, you need to elevate you're thinking. Its much much worse than you think

The most damning stuff that prevented me from voting for Hillary was the lack of care her and her staff seemed to have approaching foriegn intervention.

For instance in this email wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2016 they talk about wanting to keep the military option "on the table" in regards to Iran.

Additionally they seemed to not care about saudi arabia supplying weapons to ISIS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

fpbp

godI fucking loathe trevor

how the fuck can someone be from south africa and not be somewhat redpilled, christ

Nice source.
The "leaked Russian emails" refer to the DNC hack. Those emails site that the Clinton camp rigged the election so Bernie had no chance.

The government is upset that people have proof that they rig elections. Wouldn't matter if out came from ompa-loompa land. Obama wants to restart the cold war with Russia. It's why he broke Reagan era treaties with Russians on missile defence.

The emails were such an issue because they defamed hillary. It wasnt so much the scrutiny of a world power but the ramifications of a legacy ruined with certain undertones.

>didn't have any explosive information in them

I had literally nothing against Obama until now. Please tell me he didn't actually say this. It's a motherfucking bold faced lie.

Sorry for being lazy, but do you have links to those emails?

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/obama-rips-obsession-over-what-was-in-hacked-emails-and-not-who-did-the-hacking-142410906.html?client=ms-android-verizon

Yeah he said it

Literally commiting treason isn't enough for your bitch ass?

It's enough to not vote for her, but you have to fealize she was running against Trump

this familia

Because he's half black?

When did we become so meh towards traitors?

Knowing that her benefactors fund ISIS

>don't pay attention to their contents
The most damning email was about Obama

Citigroup picked all the appointments for Obama

newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton

>When did we become so meh towards traitors?
With the rise of modern liberalism, which has mostly been a recent development situated around the last 20 years. It was really Al Gore that popularized the movement here.

It's important to remember that the Democratic party was not always the party of liberals, it was the party of the working class. Hell, the reason Trump won is because a lot of former blue collar traditional dems felt they were getting left behind and voted in protest.

Riiiiight, just pizza map hankies

Honestly nothing in the emails was that bad. It's about the principal of the matter. General Petraeus was forced to resign over mishandling a single document. Hillary did it with an entire server. By all rule of law, she should have faced some sort of punishment over it.

But she didn't, because she's Hillary. Because she's extremely powerful and the people in a position to prosecute her had more to gain from her being president, so they did nothing.

The emails showed how Hillary thought herself above the law, and how the establishment was willing to do along with it.

Then there was all the other stuff related to the emails. Hillary's staff deleting emails/smashing cell phones and acting like nothing's wrong with it. Revealing that the DNC covertly supported Hillary. etc.

But really the "muh emails" issue had more to do with what it showed about Hillary's character.

wow it took you this long huh?

Citation needed, Mr. Baba Yetu

heres one where whse talks about Driving ISIS into Syria

there are a few others, i used to have saved, one where she talks about Saudi arabia funding ISIS, though she still except money from them and sold them arms, how the Saudis are trying to dominate the entirety of the middle east with their own dictators and their best strategy to have a political advantage with the Saudis post ME apocalypse by helping them achieve that goal.

In one of the emails she talks about fighting and funding ISIS in the same paragraph.

I have to get back to work though, can't keep digging through all this shit.
The proof is in the pudding though.

Interesting commentary.

heres a random one
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42837
>Walk back and escape from her statement that "finally we are where we need to be" against ISIS. We are not where we need to be, we are far from it, most voters do not believe it, and when the next terror attack comes in America--- which it certainly will----she will be branded in hot iron with that statement.

Yeah, but what was so bad in the emails?

>Walk back and escape
>voters do not believe it

>nothing in the emails was that bad

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

nothing to see here

But what was bad?

Here we go.
(Buckles up)

WWW.MOSTDAMAGINWIKILEAKS.COM has a great list

Here's a link, you insufferable cunt.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18917

her express statements desiring total globalization and open advocation for lying to the public

>what was actually in those emails that was so damning to Clinton's image?
Everything

The entire clinton team going up to the dumb bitch herself holds opposite, conflicting public and private views. The emails showed a casual acceptace that they were deliberately keeping their supporters misinformed and embarked on a campaign to disparage and delegitimize people who didnt support her. And there was also evidence that they were doing this with help from the media big time.

>sending debate questions in advance
>sending stories to the clinton camp to """fact check""" them
>colluding on what narrative to support

It may not be something explosive like her admitting to murder, but its still the kind of stuff people dont like to see from someone who is supposed to be transparent and on their side.

The general mood from people who actually took the time to read the emails was that Clinton isnt a very nice person and stubbornly didnt want to do the things that wouldve helped her win. Most of the emails leaked came from her most loyal in group who do nothing but sniff her farts all day while you could sense some of the people on the outside had their doubts about her character but had to reluctantly play along.

The emails prove she wasnt ever willing to make a conceited effort to gain back the peoples trust for any of her scandals and would much rather cheat, lie and pay off people to talk her up while she sat at home dying from parkinsons or yelling at bill in a drunken rage

You had to read between the lines to get a glimpse of her character which is why the media blacked out coverage of the leaks and urged people not to read them. If you and the media agree that there was nothing explosive they wouldve reported that when they leaked

I stuck to stuff I knew were clearly evident, rather than a patchwork of circumstantial evidence like a lot of the theories that floated around here.

if you were paying close attention to the war in Iraq and the advancement to Libya, then Syria, with HRC publicly beating the drums of war all the way up to putins doorstep, not to mention the growing insurgency with BLM funded by Soros and the war on our police, which liberals fully got behind, which had some very scary parallels with what had happened in Syria, the revelations of some of the stuff in these emails should have made you recoil in horror

>Obama thinks people aren't aware

:^)

Admissions the media is controlled by the DNC

Dem establishment literally working against a popular underdog candidate

Truth about who's funding ISIS, ect.

>I had literally nothing against Obama until now.

Wait, you weren't even angry about him inviting 10s of millions of illegal aliens to vote in our Presidential election?

Citation needed

/thread

Ok then .

It wasn't the emails.

it was the dems policy proposals and the electorate's assessment that they would not serve them as they would like .

Just accept you lost because more Americans simply rejected your ideas.

Does that feel any different?

>motherfucking chile is amongst the list of countries though to have attempted to breach

What are those long bastards planning, Sup Forums?

stop getting your news from alex jones, obama deported more illegals than clinton and bush II combined, around 2.5 million