She has a point Sup Forums

She has a point Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/19/Appeal-to-Accomplishment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>she

who?

>she

IT

both of her statments were wrong

she is biologically retarded

>she

you can call yourself a unicorn as much as you want. it still doesnt make you a unicorn.
/bread

>3 woman names
>actually a man

That's a pretty flag you have there, Tony.

He can tell that story to his male XY chromosomes that exist in every single cell of his body.

but i identify as an attack helicopter

are you questioning my identity?

I have a biology degree.

There are two genders.

Even if it's trans, there are still only two genders: male and female.

It just doesn't happen to have unity between her body and mind (ergo, mental illness). But at the end of the day, trans people are either male in a female body or female in a male body - how many genders were listed? Two.

If we indulge the tumblr bullshit and assume gender fluidity isn't just special snowflake speak for 1 nanosecond, how many genders does the snowflake oscillate between? Two. Male and female.

If someone claims to be "Demi-", it's defined as being partially one gender and partially another... still: only two genders.

Then you have all the bullshit: otherkin isn't a gender, it's a perceived species issue. LGB doesn't belong with T because those are sexual orientation issues... not gender ones.

>Laura
>Jane
>Grace

Does he think that will make him more of a woman?

That is a species issue, not a gender one.

What about people with XXY or XXXY genome?

fuck off shitskin

The 0.0000001%?

Biology its not perfect, THOSE are special cases.

>You need a degree to be right

wew

they are defective. possibly because of inbreeding or just bad luck they are the losers in the lottery of life

> 2 genders
> gender is real

There are sexes, and gender was made up by a kiddie fucker.

Those are generally female.

>biologically trans
? ? ? ?

I'm trans billionaire
>payme reeeeeeeeee

>Biologically trans

When did plastic surgery become a product of biology?

It would be interesting to see what would happen if registration forms or bathrooms lost the male and female signs and just had XY and XX instead.

There are people who are born as intersex, neither male nor female. Maybe she's confusing that with being trans?

>It just doesn't happen to have unity between her body and mind (ergo, mental illness). But at the end of the day, trans people are either male in a female body or female in a male body
>Implying your mind isn't part of your body
>Believing you are a cat makes you mentally the same as a cat

>(((((((((((((she)))))))))))))))

Eres un asqueroso enjendro de mierda y espero que te viole un perro, imbecil.

Sounds like you got a degree in OPPRESSION THEORY

No point at all.

Mentall illnes is no gender.

God dammit Against Me! used to be so good

This timeline is full of mixed feels

True
I' call you he she shme whatever, no skin of my ass.

I don't need a college degree to read a biology textbook

Honestly transgender dysphoria blues was alright.

>you need a biology degree to know basic biology

I once got kicked out of an Against Me show for getting into it with security.

Ever since this fag 'transitioned", I've been perfectly okay with that outcome. It's a shame. Some of their older stuff was okay.

It's more a matter of psychiatry rather than biology, to be frank. Or maybe there is a genetic components to sexual identity disorder.

Yeah but it was pretty obvious for a while.
She had one song literally about how happy she would be if she was a girl

It was fine. AM was a rowdy, masculine rock band that I spent many a night listening to loudly and getting drunk. The left fucking lost their minds when they took political power.

>She

So what are here chromosomes? XYX?

>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she>she

I used to joke around saying the singer was the subject of Thrash Unreal.

>mfw it turned out to be true

The faggot singer from Against Me

Knowing what you know today and going back through some of the songs makes it kinds obvious she was just repressing dysphoria. It's very sad.

They're male bro. Biological fact.

no

>SHE

ffs m8 he's just a fag

Spat my coffee
good show mate

No it's not.

>just grew his hair

i am le woman now

Nah, she came out a few months before I did back when I followed leftist tumblr stuff so she was kinda a role model for me.

No she doesn't

Also it's about time we stopped with "gender". They say "gender is a social construct" so now we should only go with genetic sex according to chromosome.

>=1 Y chromosome = male
!Y chromosome = female

Really likes this guy's music but I stopped listening before he became trans. The dude's a punk rocker who self-mutilated before transition anyways and only sang about self-hatred and rebellion, things not being the way they should be, and never about success or happiness.

That tweet means nothing, though, it's just him asserting his belief that a person knows more about their own experience and identity than others. (As if it matters)

>mfw undergrad degree in Biology
>Msc in Environmental Science

Sorry guy, you're a man, fwiend.

>mfw Phd. in Gender and fat studies
>I Drumpf your """Msc"""
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

>biologically trans
>Not knowing what kleffner syndrome is
>XYX
Maybe you meant XXY, but if this is the case that person have the kleffner syndrome and that's a genetic anomaly not a new gender

Certain individuals would not fit usefully into it. Mostly people with extra chromosomes (Klinefelter syndrome), people with chromosomal errors (xx male syndrome), or individuals with some sort of hormonal insensitivity (androgen insensitivity syndrome), but I am sure there are other weirdnesses out there. Granted, calling these new genders is like calling people with more arms (or more commonly, less arms) differently abled rather than disabled.

Is that tom gable from against me?

Jesus Christ.

>GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS

>I NEED MONEY FOR HORMONES SO I CAN CHANGE GENDER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Muh feels, the post
Still doesn't change the irrefutable fact that there are only TWO (2) genders, and those with mental gymnastics degrees are the ones crafting genders out of thin air.

Fuck off faggot.

their old stuff is catchy, but if you go back and listen to the lyrics, it's just high school anarchist utopian bullshit. If they didn't take their ideologies so seriously it'd be fine, but as with all liberals, their song lyrics are a part of their being, no matter how retarded.

Also this faggot has a kid(s?) and a wife...that poor family/

Forgot the reason I was posting.

>Needing a degree to tell the difference between a man and woman

It's literally male though.

Anything with a Y chromosome is male. Simple as that.

>muh CAIS
Still male.

> I'm biologically trans
No you aren't. You're biologically retarded.

xir is also biologically mad.

clinically*

If you have a Y chromosome you are male

>imblyin you wouldn't

GTFO REEEEE

Kill yourself. He's a man.

That dude can fucking sing though, holy shit.

I stopped at white crosses. It was shit

Crime is great as is reinventing. Eternal cowboy and searching were OK. The one with thrash unreal was meh.

They just kept moving away from the punk sound into mainstream alt.

I saw them live like 7 years ago and the only song they played from reinventing was Baby I'm a Meme

Its a shame

>itt: having no idea wtf intersex is

Anyway, trans people are mentally ill.

Oh I think I know what you mean. And I totally would

id 360 and walk right the fuck out of that

t.newfag

270 dash 317 dash 2790 guys. They want political arguements. Almost as bad as they want cock.

They have a male chromosome and thus male genes are transcribed, making the development of the individuals male. So the phenotype says male, the genotype differs slightly.

>1 post by this ID

traps confirmed

Fpbp

umm excuse me STACY but I identify as an attractive CHAD. If you don't treat me as such by gobbling on my cock, you're a bigot. It's that simple.

at origin gender was only a synonim of sex, used for grammar. If you separate sex from gender you do the work of the leftists.

Not correctly formed charatheristics, but we are talking however within two sexes

Good bait, but maybe you should try to contribute something instead

I don't need a biology degree to think back to 8th grade. XX or XY. Biology made it pretty clear who's who.

I would love to jump 1000 years in to the future and see what historians wright about our times and then show to these people.

Against me was always boring

zurück zu krautchan

>the background music to my last bar fight was sang by some transgender gaylord

Against me makes good music tho. This guy can sing

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/19/Appeal-to-Accomplishment

>she
>"""biologically""" trans

>Not one more woooooooeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrd tonight
Nah

it's very difficult to biologically fuck yourself

you generally need some kind of tool

>/thread
Reddit needs to leave