Sanctuary Cities

Redpill me on sanctuary cities Sup Forums

whats so bad about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

acps.k12.va.us/about.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How cute, America. It's funny, coming from you, the most autistic country in the world. How does it feel, waking up every morning and not knowing if you're going to make it through the day without dying from a BLM riot or a McDonalds induced heart attack, Mr. 63%? How does it feel to be the tranny capital of the world, Michelin Man? How does it feel that your Jabba the Hut empire's led the world in interracial relationships for half a decade, Hamburglar?

The only people doing the autistic screeching is you. The human race laughs at you. I'm more likely to find European civilization in Argentina of all places than in your country.

What would be bad if my town circumvented federal law and allowed us to own slaves and consider niggers 3/5th?

We can't enslave illegal immigrants so they become niggers basically

*autistic screeching.*

Because slavery is illegal

I just need some arguments to why its bad

Like costs and such

top kek

What do you mean by this?

How does that relate to sanctuary cities?

Violating federal immigration law is also illegal.

bumping with eye catchers

Well yes but the govt also sets up sanctuary cities to where illegals cant be persecuted

Which makes it legal in a sense

The local government yes..and as the left tells us the federal government trumps the state/local..

Do you even listen to our Prime Minister speak?
We (Canadians) are the laughing stock of the world right now. We are the next Sweden ushering in our own destruction because we gave up truth in favour of social justice virtue signalling.
At least the average American doesn't act as smug, self righteous and full of their own unearned moral superiority as Canadians do. At least they know what they are while Canadians deceive themselves into think they're something better.

reeee

Ok but besides breaking the law why are they bad?

Like I need stats on how much funding they take or how much crime goes up in those cities

wew

They fill up with shitskins that throw garbage everywhere and burden public services

What do you think the elementary schools are teaching when kids show up speaking 50 different languages. Yep that's right they're teaching English. Many teachers don't have ESL training and can't discipline let alone communicate with children that only speak Farsi. This is a huge problem that is ruining schools all over the country

it's not in the uk
or at least wasn't until a few years ago

>Whats wrong with declaring my property a sanctuary place and bringing Asian child slaves and forcing them to work for free?

>iranians
>illegal immigrants

I wish

I live in Santa Ana. A sanctuary city.

Ask your answers.

General idea: illegals flock here because the social service offices give them free stuff.

Sadly, this.

>They fill up with shitskins that throw garbage everywhere and burden public services

What do you think the elementary schools are teaching when kids show up speaking 50 different languages. Yep that's right they're teaching English. Many teachers don't have ESL training and can't discipline let alone communicate with children that only speak Farsi. This is a huge problem that is ruining schools all over the country

source for this pls

At any moment ISIS can release a video on their twitter and trigger almost billions of Muslims to become radicalized and start killing the white infidels. Thank God for small town America.

Well sanctuary cities dont do that

They just harbor illegals in places where they cant be persecuted

what does that have to do with sanct cities tho?

The only reason they are being considered is because illegals are the reason democrats keep getting elected.

>voter ID is racist
>vast numbers of illegals that will always try to vote democrat out of self interest

bumping with eyecatchers

>WAT
why is Sup Forums and /o/ in the same picture?

Wow I haven't seen that Iranian flag for about 10 years now.

There was a winterball thing a while back, /o/ was Sup Forumss date

I thought illegals couldnt vote?

bumping again re

It doesn't matter where they come from. If their kids don't speak English when they're put in schools then the teacher has to focus on them because "no child left behind"

In my sanctuary city there are plenty of aliens from north africa and the middle east

WTF I love sanctuary titties now!

reeeee

stats pls w/ source

>Alexandria City Public Schools is one of the most diverse school systems in the country and we celebrate that diversity. Our students come from more than 80 different countries, speak more than 60 languages, and represent a rainbow of ethnic and cultural groups. They are economically diverse, but all are rich in that the residents of Alexandria are dedicated to ensuring that each and every one of them achieves success.

acps.k12.va.us/about.php

Basically a mayor decides to NOT follow certain laws he doesnt like. If an illegal attacks a citizen, normally they'd be arrested and turned over to ice for deportation (since ya no, they're a danger to ACTUAL AMERICANS), but mayors can say nope i dont want that illegal to be deported we'll just keep them around.

Can you imagine if say a southern mayor decided he was going to follow old laws like jim crow? The liberals would cry that a mayor shouldnt have that power to follow/un follow laws.

Your post is terrible. Stop making Canada look bad. Fuck off.

see
the funny thing is the school promotes it as a selling point because """"diversity is our strength"""" but go talk to the teachers in private and they will tell you that it hinders their ability to provide the service they are paid to provide.

This is one example. It's happening all over the country

>I thought illegals couldn't vote.

Being this naive.

They don't even need to. Our current laws allow dems to register them and mail in their ballots without them having to do anything.

Why do you do this to yourselves? Why do you insist on making yourselves look like a bunch of absolutely abhorrent cucks?

Even I hope you guys build a northern wall to keep us from spreading. This is getting insane.

>They don't even need to. Our current laws allow dems to register them and mail in their ballots without them having to do anything.

I need some evidence on this please

>anecdotal evidence

wew lad

Drive through one. Hope you dont have an accident. Would be a shame if sone spic in a brand new bmw hits you because sanctuary cities will allow them to get away with no license, registration, or insurance. You'll end up paying for their new bmw and getting sued, theyll drive a busted up bmw until the motor blows up and use the money to bring in more of their family members.

dude I need some fucking sources on this shit

are you retarded

>Alexandria City Public Schools is one of the most diverse school systems in the country and we celebrate that diversity. Our students come from more than 80 different countries, speak more than 60 languages, and represent a rainbow of ethnic and cultural groups. They are economically diverse, but all are rich in that the residents of Alexandria are dedicated to ensuring that each and every one of them achieves success.

acps.k12.va.us/about.php

Is it like it used to be? Gunfire all night, preteens driving cars. People selling food out of shopping carts?

It been a while since I lived there, but I remember sections that were essentially lawless, with the police only coming in to pick up the bodies.

How do people justify certain American cities overtly ignoring significant American laws? What are the arguments for it?

Sanctuary cities seem fun but as always degenerates ruin everything.