90% of you people, self proclaimed "alt-right"...

90% of you people, self proclaimed "alt-right", will leave this board and go full liberal when a woman hints the smallest interest in you. You can't deny this, you know this is true, you've seen this happen to others. So, what's the point lads?

proud ten-percenter here

Eh, ive got a gf, and im still pree racist, she doesnt like it, but hey i live for me

>When a female takes interest in them
>When they leave their basements/mother's houses

Good one.

>women hinting at me

Hah

Fuck off gypo. I am already married to an Aryan

I do not self proclaim myself as alt right and no, i won't change my beliefs just for some girl.

Yes, i havent got laid in 5 years but it is by choice and doesn't bother me at all.

who cares. i only have lefty friends and I still vote right wing that´s what matters.

>like girl
>redpilled her
>working on being in a relationship
I guess i'm /10percent/

This is what a compromising retard looks like.

No, dipshit, I redpilled my former lefty gf. She loves me more for it. Bitches need leadership, it's men's fault for this whole situation. No leadership

>90% of you people, self proclaimed "alt-right", will leave this board and go full liberal when a woman hints the smallest interest in you.

its true, you have to, its the only way to get into her pants

heres the thing though, after only one insertion you now dominate her and can revert back to 1488, holding her hand this time however and guiding her to the reich mindset.

believe me, iv done it, even to jewish women

You gotta give them red pill, either nice and slow or full force

>alt-right

You need to go back.

>you cant fuck someone with a different ideology without discarding your moral standards
only retards who lack logic and call themselves "at-right" because they voted for Trump will be changed by sjws and their arguments that appeal to over emotional children

>full force
we autists only understand force

Jokes on you, I red pilled my hot gf to the point where she acts all autistic and woke when she gets too drunk at parties.

No one here calls themself alt-right. It's a universally rejected term.

Nice ASSumption though.

lol no. I have an SJW wrapped around my finger right now, she just entered the work force and is getting her first taste of what it's like dealing with niggers..I thought I'd have an up hill battle but she's getting herself redpilled quick. the other day she pondered to herself "oh if only there were some magic button I could press and ignorant people would all go away" and it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Alt-rights speak in extremes but are hardly serious about it.

>you people, self proclaimed "alt-right"
>will leave this board
>woman hints the smallest interest in you
That's a strikeout

no but the next generation will be born into it, molded by it

I just started dating a girl about a month ago and I already named the jew. After that, she said she wanted me to meet her parents and friends and spend christmas with her. Fuck anyone who doesn't stick to their convictions.

>implying I don't redpill girls with my BWC.

>when a woman hints the smallest interest in you
I would have to get out of my house for that to happen. Checkmate.

Fucking strawman arguments in Romania, unironically. Go beg in another country.

OP it's never too late to cure your faggotry.

Op we aren't spineless like you stop trying to relate on an alpha board bye

It's a good thing I don't like women :^)

My feminist girlfriend is also my slave in our slave and master relationship. I'm a conservative who talks shit about abortion with facts that she can't dispute. I stole her from a guy who was a liberal cuck.

She knows better than to talk shit about my beliefs [too hard], because she knows I have enough self respect to not put up with it and will walk if I think the relationship has gone to shit.

Yfw I'm literally cucking feminism by making one my slave

Also I wouldn't have a chance because my wife would fuck her shit up if she caught her trying to currupt me

Well yeah, most of my views stem from virgin and incel rage so it makes sense. I'd still keep some views to myself if that were to happen.

Nah, currently talking to a lady leaf that I met through a friend, went to the bar over the weekend and we really hit it off. She knows I voted for Trump, and is as liberal as a they come.

it's easy to convert a woman

Nope I red pilled a bernout (((Stein))) girl. She'd try and argue with me and I'd just present facts about mass immigration and how Trump would at least maybe change somethings for the better. On Election Day she texted me saying she voted for trump. Feels good!

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>girls

user...

Knock her up then see how liberal/strong/independent she is

Wrong.
Im a wizard.

>Self proclaimed alt right
That's a name liberals give people who disagree with them not something anyone on Sup Forums will ascribe to themselves you dumbass gypsy

>sleeping with the enemy.

One or both of you thinks the other isn't as bad as their opinions. It'll be over soon and you'll feel foolish.

I am the #10%

sage

like we re going to listen to a tranny

There's no such thing as an "alt-right".

The CIA made it up.

Nope. Not alt right whatever that means but I'm definitely dating an ultra lib girl from a ultra lib 4 year uni for the past 5 years. She was ultra lib at least, she just voted for trump, but it's our secret, we live in a very lib place where they would lynch her and me if they knew.

Nah I'll just pretend to be liberal but really I'll be a closet Trump supporter.

Most Canadians just call themselves liberals because our Conservative party is complete ass. She's likely a naive moderate.

I'm not a tranny

>18 month election cycle to form an opinion
>youtube ad got me lol

Repeal the 19th

Sure man, this feminist/liberal is different.

>caring about a females politics just to crawl up her slime tunnel.

Sure OP.

You might play liberal, but don't vote liberal.

Except I won't change my ideology and I still get laid. Girls just don't like it when betas like you start spouting stuff, it's alright for an alpha like me.

what? why? i am alt right and my wife is liberal, we have open relationship and its working out just right. sometimes she brings home her boyfriends and i cook for them and we discuss politics etc. no problem lad. just one issue that she wont let me have other fuck buddy which is weird since this is only one sided open relationship, i need to talk to her about that one

She just got her American citizenship, but you're probably right. We're both interested in the outdoors so we've got a bit of common ground.

She seems pretty cool, it'll be interesting to see where things go.

This TBQHfam

It's easy to be a red-pilled alpha male on an anonymous Latvian rock painting forum. All the 'alt-right' nu-males I know IRL tend to lose their spaghetti if a woman even so much as looks at them.

Women literally won't fuck you if you don't share their liberal dogma. Show them the slightest hint of antisemitism or racism and you're NEVER entering her.

T. Massive spineless faggot

your just in denial. give it a couple years

>will leave this board and go full liberal when a woman hints the smallest interest in you.

Thats some nice projection there. Im a degenerate tranny whos been slowly redpilling their biological girlfriend about sjw's, the jews, niggers, mudslimes etc etc for a few years now.

Only manchildren with no balls (get it) would simply ditch their principles for pussy. Women are a lot more malleable and influenced a lot easier than men. Only an absolute failure would be unable to redpill a woman he plans on spending his life with.

no he gave that kid a dbow spec

>pol are all virgin maymay

its not r9k here retard. Stop calling people you dont like virgins with a small dick nigger

If you're gf is has strong political convictions and tries to force them upon her man she is mentally defective female and you should drop her.

well kinda true i will become liberal anytime if girl like that would take interest in me

I have a girlfriend, and I don't go looking for women who are interested in me. I don't even have friends of the opposite gender, and neither does my gf.

Nah.

I'm dating someone who started out as full black-lives-matter SJW, but who has been slowly coming around over the last two years.

Yesterday she got angry and turned off NPR because she realized they were lying about Trump.

This morning she expressed disappointment that so many Jews were always being appointed to the Fed and working inside Wall Street.

Women are malleable. Because our prevailing culture is liberal, chances are you're not going to find your dream conservative traditional gf. Look for someone who is a decent person from a good family and who has a stable head on her shoulders. If you're a strong and decent man, a bedrock in her life, she will look to you as an example once you're in a relationship.

Think you aren't up to the task of being a decent man? Then don't assume you deserve a decent woman. Improve yourself. They'll come to you and form themselves to be what you desire without much effort once you do.

Nope. Quite the opposite, the chick I lost my virginity to back when I was 17 commented a year later after we broke up that part of it was that I was too "racist". The irony being that I was a walking meme then, a Libertarian civic nationalist. I'm now far further right wing. The lesson is that you shouldnt take the political leanings of a woman seriously unless she's far left leaning at that point it's a sign of mental illness.

>women being interested in me
heh, nice one kid

Also to add, my gf is just as racist as I am. She was a basic bitch Republican before she met me, now she's a full on antisemite. Any gf who respects you will adopt your beliefs

Well at that point I don't see the problem with it?

I've turned 3 women from liberal knownothings into libertarian nationalists. Come at me bro.

i can feel you burger

>Implying were all lonely faggots like you
No one here is le alt right
End it, today.

I did what you can't do. Redpill a womyn from behind enemy lines. You're the spineless faggot.

stop talking out of your ass

Normalfag Redditors took over /r9k/ and all the autistic shut-ins moved to Sup Forums where they started taking the Nazi memes literally. The tables have turned.

>You can't deny this, you know this is true,

it isn't true at all.

all you need to do to get a liberal woman is not talk about politics until after you've given her a good fuck.
then when you're pillow talking afterwards you can start exploring both your values in a non-spergy way.

95% of women don't actually care about politics, they just want to fit in with consensus.

as long as you don't seem angry or frustrated or insecure about your right wing views or go full "I hate niggers" the first time you're chatting, you'll be fine.

infact left-wing right wing sex is good.
I fucked this syrian girl who had fallen in with the left wing, lgbt community at university, and casually mentioned before we had sex the first time "[some criticism about conservatives] , oh woops, but you're conservative" and I just smiled at her and changed the subject.
then while we were fucking at one point (she liked to be dominated, obviously , like most girls and virtually all tinder girls) I said to her "how do you like that oppressive, right wind dick in you?"
and I asked her about it afterwards and she said that it was funny but also hot.

You did god's work user.

Enjoying being outside is common ground? Ok. If you disagree about issues that are divisive you'll spend a lot of time outside.

its generally the other way around when that happens.

>implying
Your meming won't change anything

>libertarian nationalists

Don't let the Clown of Aleppo hear you saying that.

Well you don't go spurging out and reveal your power level right away. Don't forget the laws of power after all. Say whatever in order to bang, but don't settle with someone not compatible with your ideals

every girl I've ever dated or fucked has called me a "misogynist" within the first 3 days of knowing me

they don't give a shit what you believe in they are 100% material minded

>when a woman hints the smallest interest in you
haha joke's on you, this will never happen!

I only browse Sup Forums on my big screen TV.

A couple of months my gf asked if I was a Nazi. I said just because there's swastikas all over the TV doesn't mean I'm a Nazi.

Last week she asked me if I'm a racist. I said I couldn't be a racist because I'm going out with a black (she's not black just Italian).

She seemed somewhat satisfied

nice fanfic. you should write a book about Sup Forums lore

>woman hints the smallest interest in you

Not gonna happen.

no, my ex-liberal wife is now a right wing anti immigration race realist. thx molymeme
tru story

Already have a girlfriend, and I'm redpilled as FUCK.

>You're going to ignore the threat to civilisation and become a ignorant fool when you have women

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

nah faggot OP, my bitch is on the pill. The red pill.

>desperate gypsy projects his experience with woman to everyone browsing Sup Forums, in true gypsy cuck fashion
Serbia needs to do their job and end this miserable experiment of a country.

This man knows.

Wrong, can't stand those bitches.

Wrong OP.
My women of 4 years is a blonde haired,blue eyed feminist vegetarian liberal. We fo not agree politically at all. The sex is amazing however

bro, just have confidence
go up to them and say, yo this gorilla dick daddys hungry and if you dont blow me right I might kill you

Nazi's were a 1930's German political party. What's that question even supposed to mean? Are you a time traveller?

>This is what liberals actually believe

Oh shit that's funny.

I never thought of the prospects of such a common phrase until now.

this, but op is right