Is he even republican?

Is he even republican?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/trump-us-foreign-policy-on-the-fly/index.html
activistpost.com/2016/03/military-admits-trillion-dollar-f-35-program-is-a-failure.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x5e_h9-iAxQ
liveleak.com/view?i=b99_1448125803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Looking through the left vs right lense

>republican
>wants to cancel the F35 deal

is he disarming USA in order to let Russia attack easily?

next red flag would be if he implements any sort of gun control

us.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/trump-us-foreign-policy-on-the-fly/index.html

>>>wasting a trillion dollars on a jet that doesnt even work as good as jects for 1/64 of the price is good

Mexican intellectuals.
But in all honesty trump is a neo liberal like reagan, cuts taxes but not spending. He's probably gonna lead us into an economic crash.
America hasn't had true conservatism in the whitehouse since the 1920's

>jet doesn't work

would you rather have a gun that is far from perfect than having NO GUN AT ALL?

would your granddad bitch the same thing as you do?

the more jets that you have, the better

you IMBECILE

Are you fucking retarded?

We already have jets that work way better than the f35 and are cheaper

again

>mexican intellectuals

baka. the fucking military even admitted it was a failure. You people are so fucking stupid, now I see why mexico is such a shithole, mestizo scum have the IQ's of monkeys

activistpost.com/2016/03/military-admits-trillion-dollar-f-35-program-is-a-failure.html

THE MAIN REASON WHY THE F35 WAS CREATED IS TO SELL THOSE FUCKING AIRPLANES TO OTHER NATIONS

DO YOU THINK IT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE A F22 TO EVERY MEMBER OF THE NATO?

F35 are not as great as F22, but they are still are jets that can be useful for air to ground missions

Nobody is taking out those F22 for a F35, F35 is just a different tool for different situations

I can't belive you are this retard

If you are selling weapons, never sell your best one! EVER!

Republicans now control the presidency
the Senate
the House
will also get to pick the next 4 supreme court judges

Whether he is or isn't, it really makes no difference. They still won bigly off his back.

Why is it a good idea to keep a piece of shit and sell everyone else our top jet, the F-35 is rubbish. I don't get your reasoning.

true

it is an historic event to have a republican senate + house + supreme court judges

but how long is the national cognitive dissonance keep telling themselves that Trump is playing 20D chess, and its not just a patethic morron with no experience whatsoever.

have you ever murdered the gun shop owner on GTA?

you should get a general idea why selling F22 is not such a good thing to do

No, hes a fucking retard, republicans are at least alittle smart.

Fuck neocons

I think the fact that he's neither is attractive

>neocons?
he is not even slightly inside the spectrum of republican + democrat

he is just an imbecile

>waste a trillion dollars
>countries won't buy an expensive inefficient jet
>defense budget wasted and country in debt
>"Hurr americans r dumb ehhee Meh-He-Coh so smard!111111! xdddd"

Fucking retard I swear

>have you ever murdered the gun shop owner on GTA?
I'm in fucking tears, the only argument you can make is a shitty vidya analogy

Trump is a true liberal.

this

OP is a fucking mestizo special needs kid

Im not getting drug into this argument, but we would be so much better off if they just told the MUHREENS to fuck off, and kept the F-35A and C. the -B that the Marines want for STO/VL is what keeps fucking up the project and overruning costs.

For all the "cost savings" by sharing one airframe between three different branches wanting three different things, you could have easily kept the X-32 as the designated STO/VL craft for the Marines and kept the F-35 as a USAF/USN shared craft.

no. theyve only been marginally better than democrats for decades. nice to finally have a proper choice

Show me the mistakes. Where are they? Look where he is, look how smooth it's going all things considering. He always threads the needle. All of his mistakes you remember were fake news, my man.

No he's the President.

No, and that's a good thing. The Republicans are almost all cuckservatives. Trump isn't terribly distant, but he was the least anti-white candidate in the national field.

>show me the mistakes

dont forget that in 2018 democrats defend 25 senate seats vs republicans defending 8.

>have you ever murdered the gun shop owner on GTA?

Holy fuck you are retarded.

Go back to playing video games and leave the political discussions to the big boys.

Check 2:50 to 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=x5e_h9-iAxQ

liveleak.com/view?i=b99_1448125803

Why is it so damn hard to explain something as simplier as this?

No, I really dont know what the fuck he is. If he in fact said less things against illegal immigrants he would sound more like a democrat than a republican

No.
that's why I voted for him.

Stop being such a normie, cunt