"Muh-metics" - This phrase indicates Styxs lack of understating for any idea...

"Muh-metics" - This phrase indicates Styxs lack of understating for any idea. When confronted with his mistrusts and distortions, his only retort is "Muh-Metics bruh!"

Sup Forumss true youtuber is based Sargon

e-celeb cancer

mistruths!!!

THE DYING LEGACY MEDIA.

THE SO CALLED MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

AKA THE DYING FAILING LAMESTREAM LEGACY MEDIA. THE VESTIGIAL MEDIA, ALTHOUGH THEY'RE MORE LIKE A BRAIN TUMOR THAN A TAILBONE.

IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY.

>Sup Forumss true youtuber is based Sargon
i dont like either of them, fuck off paid youtube shills

sargon of cukkad and a civil nationalist satanist stop giving these faggets views

T. MILLENIAL WOES

nice 88, but it doesn't change the fact that Sargon is and always has been /ourguy/
no! he is a rational classical liberal, he doesn't fall victim to identity politics

I LIKE STYX.

SHADILAY STYXXERS. WHERE MY STYXXERS AT.

>he is a rational classical liberal, he doesn't fall victim to identity politics

Sargon is pseudo-intellectual wankery. Styx actually knows his shit.

>waaaahhhh he's not a stormfaggot like all my /r/donald buddies!

heh grow up kiddo

i INSIST, I AM NOT BAITING

ladyboy

ANYONE who describes themselves as a Satanist is a complete idiot. Fuck this stupid kid, pushing one of the DUMBEST "religions" out there.

As for Sargon, that guy is literally just an attention-whore. I followed his rise during Gamergate, and he is one of the dumbest people to come out of that psy-op.

That's about all.
Peace out.

>/r/the_dolan Natcivcucks
>stormfags
pick one, leftypol newshit

and stop ban evading on that VPN

FUCK STYX

but he's not a satanist, and hasn't been one for years

>Sup Forumss true youtuber is based Sargon
stop listening to literal mongrels and skinny fuckboys

Varg is skinny

And styx is a nigger.

First off, sargon is a faggy numale modern bitch boy

Secondly, you are right to say that Styx over labels things as "memetics". Not everything popular is "memetics" not all propaganda is "memetics". He needs to cool it down with applying that buzzword to everything

they're all faggots.

kill yourself for liking such nobodies.