Denmark: Rapefugees firebomb pro-Christmas rally

Norrebro(Copenhagen)
Muslims threw Molotov cocktails at Christians who were protesting in favor of Christmas:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeYjUnaG7c&ebc=ANyPxKogkREF9wSNIRE-5A6dpTYOesUEZXlF75bAejUw578nTePq4VnFCzkirLohfMMNUNcsz4xl

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2016-12-05-saa-har-der-atter-vaeret-ballade-paa-noerrebro
mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/indland/flere-personer-anholdt-under-demonstrationer-paa-noerrebro
intereconomia.com/economia/mundo/musulmanes-atacan-manifestacion-navidad-20161212-1127/
youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe the Christians should have been more tolerant.

And these are the moderated ones

Sounds like they need a good dose of Deus Vult.

The christians provoked them. What did they expect? That's a natural reaction.

t. Achmed al-Abdulus

They gave up the land, now they have to give up their customs and beliefs. Thats how islamic immigration works.

geez louise Balkan is a first world if this is what happens with only 2% Muslim population, we had to deal with 50% Muslim population in Bosnia

imagine when they become 20% with high birth rate

If they set you in flames, you win.

Kek

t. Al-Germany

What can WE do to make muslims feel welcome?

I was told Denmark kept rapefugees out.

The muslims did something good for once.

Lol, I live in copenhagen, and didn't even know this was happening.

Fortunately these millinial scumbag liberals are in the minority.

>t. Ebeneezer Scroogeberg

LOL look how many truly have a damm
jyde her, nyder du showet?

That link doesn't show anything OP.

Its a Pegida rally.. And police clash with them..

Then Lefties show up with "Make Racists Afraid Again" and "Santa Says No Presents for Racists" signs..

Is this Pegida or some anti-pegida group? And the fire is loterally a fire someone lit.. There was no molotov..

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a protest against the university reforms as well? Did they hijack it?

>only need 2% to upend society. Get out there and counter protest you knob

This

I'd love to tie one of those antifa to the back of a truck by the neck and then just drive off. The scrapes and thumps as an arm is ripped off her and a leg is ripped off there.

Den der overgang fra engelsk til dansk var da forfærdeligt.

I'm not from judland, but Amager. And I'm in central copenhagen every day. I just don't see 'LOL DR NEWS TOTALLY UNBIASED' everyday.

But besides that, I actually think it's great that these autonomous youths have such a violent reaction, because in the bigger perspective, it boils up a larger counter reaction towards them.

So whenever those damn liberals chimp out, even more people become conservative.

It's about winning the war, not the battle.

The police are clearly clashing with the subhuman antifa, Achmed. Mutti Merkel probably funded them with your taxes.

The situation in Denmark and pretty much any other western country with money is pretty much the same. Only France really stands out as being fucked beyond recognition.

I don't hate Christmas. I hate Danish """"people"""". Pic related was erected to preserve the memory of the glorious day when over 9000 swarthy, southern Europeans (Danes) did the world a favor by letting themselves get annihilated by a much smaller Swedish army.

Jeg kan ikke se noget problem.
Racister skal henrettes på stedet desu.

And yet the video title says Pegida rally? And then, later on, they are merely holding the Antifa fags back..

Also no doubt mutti merkel funded them. But im not shitskin. You really think shitskins come to pol, or can even spell for that matter?

Way to Divide and Conquer!

>Black block

fucking antifa at it again.

Also what the fuck are you doing shitposting on pol @ 530am EST?

Jesus robbo, centrelink wont be open til 9am maatteee

White males will never learn

Then you're a fucking retard.

>swarthy, southern Europeans (Danes)
>Achmed calling other Euros swarthy

You better not cry. Better not pout. I'm telling you why. Sadeem Claus is coming to town.

The 90% Muslim Kosovars burned a lot of your monasteries and churches.

this, fuck racist people.

kys

You kys you disgusting antifa cunt, or better yet. Go get raped and butchered by the precious "Syrians" you allow to fuck your nation up.

right wing germans are holding rallies in honor of kike religions and left wingers are violently assaulting and intimidating them

How far have you fallen, europe? from the days of honoring the old gods in Odin and Thor and defending your homeland against gypsy kikes to "muh christianity" "muh turn the other cheek" "le deus vult, amiright?"

you guys are fucked

Get the fuck off Sup Forums shill. The antifa niggers breaking shit in the beginning are obviously antifa niggers because they're wearing their stupid black tacticool uniform

You can stick a doughnut in it right now.

there were no mudshits present, nor were there any in your vid

all cuckish left wingers/antifa behaving like the little traitor cunts they are

god how I wish police made an example of one of them and executed them by shooting them in the back of the head while one their knees in front of their faggy friends

or better yet, someone took out a m61 vulcan and just mowed all the antifa faggots down

Sources:

nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2016-12-05-saa-har-der-atter-vaeret-ballade-paa-noerrebro

mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/indland/flere-personer-anholdt-under-demonstrationer-paa-noerrebro

intereconomia.com/economia/mundo/musulmanes-atacan-manifestacion-navidad-20161212-1127/

you have to go back

only good thing about these events is that everybody knows that it is the antifa protesters who stir shit up and destroy everything while the Pegida/For Frihed (For Freedom) protesters are very peacefull

everytime shit like this happens, people get more and more fed up with antifa and eventually its gonna backlash

antifa is literally subhuman commie sheepmind scum.

they should be impaled and then burned alived

I hate Antifa so god damn much it takes every single muscle in my body to keep me from going out and strangling the life out of one of these miserable shitstain cucks

>Denmark: Rapefugees firebomb pro-Christmas rally
Source?
A bunch of antifa faggots != Rapefugees.

it is a mysterous to me why police haven't gone full gestapo on them and just massacred them in the street of Norrebro

the blood of decapitated antifa protesters would be a nice replacement for the missing christmas decorations in Norrebro

A fucking burger. Your country is objectively more fucked than any other European or other western country. You have the highest nigger per capita and lowest whites per capita in the entire west. Your country (population 320 mil) has more niggers than the rest of the west and all of Europe combined. You even let your niggers and spics the right to vote. Your demographics are so messed up that it would take a race war and genocide with outside help to set things straight. You are literally the niggest flag in this thread.

It's RT, sensationalist headlines is nothing new.

Was mostly anti-fa faggots.

Basically Norrebro (most degenerate part of the country) decided not to have christmas shit plastered all over the city due to mudskins perhaps being offended.
Our version of Pediga held a rally to show their support of having christmas decorations, and anti-fa show up as always.

But the headlines of that Youtube clip is "Denmark: Police clash with protesters at demo against Pegida rally"
I want to know where the spic got the Rapefugee thing from.

Antifa is like a POS that tries to pick a fight and take cheap shots when you're not looking, then runs and tells the police when you hit back.

It should be noted that of the 11 people arrested, all were from the dindu anti-fa riot.

Anyone who is part of antifa needs to be exterminated

I'm beginning to wonder just how peaceful this religion is...

LOL this coming from ahmed. there would be close to zero white people if you stayed in your country instead of running from your problems to the best Gibs center you can find. "your" country has way more fucked demographics.

Thanks to the European Union for all that they have done for the Europeans

During the time it took you to write that drawn out post, three of the most pure, beautiful, Aryan blond-eyed Swedish teenagers were raped by refugees.

Even if our country was 8% white like South Africa it wouldn't hold a candle to your cuckedness

Is this going to be covered by the (((Mass Media)))?

t. Adbullahi al-Abdulla

This will face no consequences. Danish people voted for this.

Just gonna drop some quick facts about said event:

1.) It wasn't exactly dunecoons who orchestrated this, it was ANTIFA - Though I'm not gonna deny the possibility of any shitskins joining in on the fun

2.) The "pro-Christmas" rally was about the removal of Christmas decorations from the most dunecoon heavy part of town, an absolute shitstain on Copenhagen.

3.) Denmark is a lost cause

fpbp

t. muslim-atheist

there are more mexican immigrants in usa, than there is swedes and swedish immigrants in total. I know you love to hate sweden, but jesus christ grow a pair.

With all the shit currently going on (Brexit, rapefugees, schengen, euro, etc), the EU commission just decided that the best course of action for moving forward, is to make welfare checks borderless as well. They wan't foreign workers to be able to get, as an example, child subsidies/paychecks that they can send back to their children in romania etc.
They have completely lost it. I want off this ride.

any idea how much of the antifa was from Danmark an how many from cuckistan across the bridge?

It was for a day, then it was back to talking about how the children in Aleppo are suffering, how we should do more to integrate, ads for TV shows about migrants living and succeeding etc.

There were about 120-150 anti-fa people, so just the local rabble.

> 3.) Denmark is a lost cause

You should try leaving Cuckenhagen for a bit, nothing but white people as far as the eye can see here in southern Jutland.
DF is the second most influential political party right now, change is in the air my friend.

Nice misinformation there, it's antifa trying to show their anger towards the police for stopping them throwing stones at pegida.

Pretty sure most of the ANTIFA scum were locals, they do have quite the presence in Denmark. Though your average commoner is getting pretty sick of their shit as well.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So&t=2s

Nice trips. I was born here? How could you say that my country has more fucked demographics when you're a burger?

700k illegals enter and stay in your country every year.

700000/365/24/60 = 1.33 Juans per minute.

During the time it takes for your morbidly obese ass to stand up(which I assume takes about 3 minutes) 1 Juan, 1 Miguel, 1 Carlos and 1 José will have illegally moved into your country, where they will most likely stay forever without paying taxes, while still being able to vote. I could go on about nigger statistics and so on, if I had the time and energy to do so.

Do they think Christmas is a FASCIST holiday???
I swear, every commie SJW antifa scumbag did not have parents who truly cared about them. Not just because of this Christmas incident, these """"people"""" are the worst. All suckling off Mama Merkel's old nation-wrecking breasts.

>Tfw there's a guy in my uni class who wears Antifa t-shirts/hoodies

Gonna be a fun day when I can finally smash his head in. Getting /fit/ in the meantime.

It wasn't really about the Christmas thing, but rather the people who started the rally to begin with.

Not necessarily. Its more:
>"right-wing" group does anything
>show up with two/three times more people and try to beat them up

The only goal of anti-fa is to do counter demonstrations and try to beat up rightwingers, they don't care what topic is being discussed.

It really boggles the mind how they can think that racists are the problem, when they're the ones stopping traffic, throwing shit on the roads and lighting it on fire.

They are the problem.

At least half of our country voted to attempt to change that shit. You sad fucks welcome your own genocide with open legs every chance you get.

It's all about the supposed "big picture" when it comes to ANTIFA and their nonsense.

Today, right wing Christmas rally - Tomorrow, right wing death squads and gas chambers.

I miss when "War against Christmas" was just a meme pushed by those fags on fox news.

Now it's a fucking reality.

>juans per minute

Good job. You're still king of the cucks but good bants. Credit where its due.

Why is Denmark not part of the Nordic Resistance movement, why does nobody in Denmark take the initiative to lead the Danish branch?

Sooo...does that mean you're gonna repeal the immigration act of 1965, burger?

>Racism in Denmark

I thought you knew better than that, Sven. It is the current year after all.

Ideology is not about logic. They actually, legitimately, believe they are doing good deeds and that they are fighting against evil itself. The means don't matter, only the end goal, which is defeating evil.

>defeating evil
>lighting their own city on fire
>causing thousands of kr in damages

I get what you're saying, but they're really dumb.

Good

It feels good lifting. The stronger you are the stronger your choke hold is on lefty necks

So Norrebro saw a Putsch by, what 50 nu-males and police wasnt able to handle it. Denmarks lost

You're lagging behind the Nordic time line, we've already had an equal to the Danske Folkeparti and then Danskernes parti. SD and SvP. Both failed. Join the Nordic resistance movement fast and catch up to our time line.

>50 years old
>something the people didn't vote for
Well strawman'd my friend. You should know that everybody's government sold out to the kikes last century.
(((They))) took out JFK and put Lyndon Johnson in charge, who signed that shit among other things and singlehandedly destroyed the American dream.
Fuck yourself. If our nation falls to the (((globalists))), everyone else does too. All whites should work together to save our countries and people. The Jews don't kill with bullets or swords, they kill with poison.

What's the point? Marching with a bunch of dudes while looking like a bank clerk isn't exactly gonna give me my country back.

Fucking scum.

Put them all down like the rabid dogs they are.

Niiiiiiice.

In Denmark, while our journalists are the same lot, the public debate doesn't get filtered or censored.
People are content to still voting for a solution since we haven't yet reached the point where there is no platform for a certain part of the population.

You knew it was bound to actually happen.

The left has become entirely unhinged.

>"rapefugees"
>actually danecuck lives-with-mom antifa
>"pro-Christmas rally"
>actually some retarded "counter-jihadist" rally

nothing out of the ordinary.

Reminder that american posters are very likely to be niggers or brown south americans.

The westerners now have to deal with the very people they have rescued back then.

If this isn't poetic justice i dont know what is

Actually, with a 56.9% voter turnout, only a little more than a quarter of your country voted to change that shit. Sweden on the other hand, with a voter turnout of 85.8%, voted like pic related. This was in 2014. In the next election, we are bound to see a huge increase in right wing votes due to edgy conservative teenagers being old enough to vote. Still, the problems we are having can't compare to the shit going on in your country.