Is Sup Forums aware that they are an echo chamber? and are essentially the SJWs of the right wing?

is Sup Forums aware that they are an echo chamber? and are essentially the SJWs of the right wing?

i do wonder sometimes, bros

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Sup Forums is the least echo chamber-y board though.

Fpbp

go on Sup Forums

even when people agree with you they don't agree with you

nice samefag you cunt

Except there are people fighting and going back and forth in literally LITERALLY every fucking thread

That would imply we have some sort of agreed principles or doctrine that we follow. Everyone here yells at eachother about who's right and who's wrong, and therefore cannot be an echo chamber even if we have some common trends. This board isn't natsoc, it isn't alt-right, it isn't libertarian, and it isn't lefty

Anyone can come here and post their ideas (like almost every day someone makes a thread about race being a social construct), don't blame us for presenting better arguments against them.

I myself changed some of my opinions while in this board, and I still don't believe in some of the "mainstream" pol ideas.

>saying "hide and sage" is an argument
>saying "fuck off shill" is an argument

you have to admit that these are Sup Forums's typical responses to things they disagree with

Yes but we're an echo chamber because liberals refuse to come here and use logic, arguments and reason to debate us. Meanwhile liberals are in echo chambers because any dissenting opinion is immediately banned for life. This place is a bastion of free speech, if you think you can handle the heat you can defend pretty much any opinion here, whereas in liberal central, you can defend only one opinion, that's the key difference.

Really activated my almonds

This.

But reddit posts here regularly along with the cucks at /leftypol/

Shoulda been more specific...

... or less and just said Sup Forums. I meant in comparison to plebbit or whatever.

>better argument = yelling louder
don't ever change Sup Forums

We eternal leafs are making sure Sup Forums doesnt become an echo chamber. We're the unsung heroes these chumps both need and deserve

True. But mostly when it is a clear bait thread (e.g "Trump wasn't elected by the popular vote, he is not the president Drumpftards"), or some really simplistic argument.

If I think OP is being serious, I always try to post a rebuttal or ask for more info.

Yeah. Its fun for the bants but its a constant struggle not to let this place get into your head. I can understand why so many libshits that spend all their time blogging on tumblresque sites fall under the sjw spell.

My God... it's true!

Half of the posts here are pointing out shit that Liberals say or do.

Definitely not an alt right echo chamber but a more centrist board to say the least.

Do your part and join your children in defending shitty opinions and making ridiculous posts, mom.

this meme is stale.

please acquire new material before posting.

Well put Hunz

Nope /pol is not.

As you cant be baned or your posts eased like on retard reeeeedit.

All opinions are welcome.

are you serious

>All opinions are welcome.
well not welcome...
but you can tell them

But it's not really
You don't get blocked for having an unpopular view, in fact you're likely to get more replies than a post that agrees with consensus. Sup Forums is just a completely open forum where people with a certain type of worldview congregate, because other forums typically ban our views.

Fuck off numale.

do you really believe this?

Fuck off Sargon.

Sup Forums is the opposite of an echo chamber. You can say whatever you like and you will never be censored for doing so.

how is Sup Forums an echo chamber

every minute I spend in this shithole I spend arguing with people I disagree with, because it's the only fucking place on the internet I can find people who openly disagree

facebook you get blocked, reddit you get banned, tumblr you get ignored