>be American
>cross the street
>get arrested
And yet delusional Yanks think they live in the land of the "free"
lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/pubs/hdbk/right_of_way
legal-news-california.tozerlaw.com/jaywalking_laws_california.html
minnpost.com/cityscape/2014/07/everything-youve-always-wanted-know-about-crosswalks
catsip.berkeley.edu/law-and-policies/california-vehicle-code
youtube.com/watch?v=-AFn7MiJz_s
youtube.com/watch?v=l7hSizJTixE
youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>Cuckifornia
>America
pick one

Resisting arrest is not a good idea here. I approve of this brutality.

Don't do it, Nigel. Don't start shit.

>Anglos
>White

>Americans
>62%

>break law
>resist arrest
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
Every fucking time.

Ah shit.

And you statists thought it was a good idea to let government build roads....

Who's laughing now??

>all laws are just

bootlicker die

>be chicken
>cross the street
>everybody asking why
Really tired of this shit

i cross the road in front of cops every day going to get subway across from work (4 line devided)

and its technically a $70 ticket

i've never been stopped

>lol cause you're white
the black guys downstairs int he machineshop have never been ticketed ever

i dont think i've ever heard of anyone in this town catching a ticket for it

jaywalkers should be thrown in jail, hitting one with your car can kill you

Do you know how many people get killed every year stupidly jaywalking across roads in California?

This isn't some backwater country town, this isn't fucking New York City, there are more cars than people here, and hundreds die every year because they're too fucking lazy to walk to the next crosswalk and WAIT for two minutes to cross.

Self-important jackasses make the roads dangerous for drivers, and they should suffer the consequences of breaking a law that is put in place for a reason.

>Purposely going into the street knowing you could cause fatal car crashes and injure/kill dozens of people
>Being ok

>laws only apply when I want them to
That's not how it works, Jamal.

Sometimes I forget it's illegal to cross the road in the US. Mind-boggling.

>sept 2015
nigger, we already discussed this shit last year.
PRO TIP: lurk moar, maybe browse the archives, fucking newfag

>>be American

California is no longer part of the USA britbro.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Getting arrested for jaywalking is a fucking joke.
A policeman even considering arresting someone for jaywalking is a fucking outrage.

Those people need to be put to death on sight, not put in prison.

No BritBong. What we are is a nation of laws, you break those laws you can be detained why you are ticketed or arrested. You din du out and shit gets worse
>Moral of the story: DONT DIN DU OUT

>From jaywalking to jailwalking
Land of free, guys

>Law: kill yourself
>I must abide I must follow all laws I love the State

Law enforcement should enforce all laws. I don't fault the citizenry for not following laws they find morally reprehensible.

>Purposely infringing on my natural right to travel
>Being ok

>California

There's your problem

Do not lecture us on being free when you cant even defend yourself without getting in trouble.

This. There are no arrests for jaywalking, noise, broken headlights, or marijuana. Not truly. All of those are cops being forced to exploit a technicality, If you've got a combative wife-beating drug dealer, you actually are not allowed to arrest him for what would make sense later to some rich scumbag writing for the Grauniad. You arrest him for what you can arrest him for.
Tldr, A woman who is getting four times her own income from Jaykwaen's undocumented pharmaceutical sales is not going to testify or press charges abut Jaykwaen hitting her.

Shut the fuck up statist

fucking jaywalker he had what he deserves

Sometimes when people get hit crossing the road (without using a crosswalk), the government actually gets involved and asks "what the fuck are you guys doing?"

They then force the police to loosely enforce the jaywalking statute. Most of the time, it's just asking for an ID and saying "don't do that. Use the crosswalk next time."

However, if someone refuses to show ID or identify themselves, it normally becomes a misdemeanor which is an arrestable offence.

That's probably what happened here.

>>Purposely infringing on my natural right to travel
>>Being ok
>Purposely infringing on other peoples right to travel
>Being ok

lol and you guys ask why we have so many guns. I got off assault on officer with 7 grand to attorney. Just punch cop in face and keep it moving.

>people who drive cars have a more important right to travel than people on foot

jeez....

I did not imply that what the police were right you retard.

>Edgar Avendano, who filmed the incident, said the teen was walking in the road on Tuesday when he was stopped by a police officer.

>A Stockton police spokesman said the boy refused to leave the road and the situation escalated into a scuffle.

/thread

>Law: kill yourself
Wow, really made my neurons fire. Can you come up with a law that's actually morally reprehensible or do you want to keep pretending you're oppressed? My entire point was that blacks resist arrest and then play the race card when they get justifiably BTFO.

They usually don't.
The law is there to settle legal issues in the event some dumbass steps out in front of a car without looking.
Even in places that have jaywalking laws you can pretty much get away with it even in front of police as long as you're not being a dumbass i.e. not bolting out from behind a large parked van on the side of the street.
Even then you're not going to get arrested you're just going to get fined.

>when there's roads

Laws that compel private businesses to not discriminate in their pricing or hiring practices are morally reprehensible as they violate natural property rights and are a perversion of what government's original purpose was: the collective defense of the individual rights to life, liberty and property.

>Jaywalking
>Cops tell him to get off the fucking road
>Refuse
>Get arrested
Kill yourself, Anglo.

Hmm, a lot of the time these articles don't mention that the person refused to cooperate with police. Probably doesn't mean anything though, I'm sure he would have been violently arrested no matter what he did.

Nice source, I'm guessing the onion.

Jay walking is a ticket. Not an arrest. So I'm guessing this was a basketball American.
This is how it really played out.
> basketball American strolls across the street without looking at an angle. Cars slow and honk. Basketball screams "ooga booga I ought to kill you" not realizing the cops are close.
> basketball American finishes screaming at metal conveyance and finishes cruising the street. Cops say "excuse me sir?" and basketball American responds with "ain't nobody got time for your bull shit".
> cops call in back up, while trying to talk to basketball American. Basketball just keeps trying to refuse the lawful order of stopping, and cops tackle him.

Go to downtown London, and just start crossing the street when it's full of cars, see if the same thing happens. Laws exist for a reason, and if you can't play by the rules you deserve discipline.

Small children have this reasoning capacity, why don't you?

>laws exist for a reason

yet you seem to have no clue what those reasons are

whats jaywalking? crossing the road without looking?

>Trafalgar Square

It's California you fucking retard if you are in any blue state that has a high percentage of niggers or non-whites expect them to be fucking extreme . Seriously look at the fucking laws there CA has the most leftist authoritarian laws on the books. The fucking police departments are fucking brutal they will pretty much arrest you for fucking anything.

Not crossing the road in designated cross spots.

I can still call a nigger a nigger, a raghead a raghead and a faggot a faggot.

Should've smashed the fucking feral niggers face in desu senpai
Fuck niggers and fuck sovereign citizen retards

crossing the road without a crosswalk
it's written into law but nobody gives a fuck and it's never enforced except as a way to blame pedestrians for stepping in front of cars like retards

America has plenty of retard laws, for example in my state blowjobs are illegal

>be bongtooth
>constantly make threads about how america sucks
>ignoring the invading muslim horde currently conquering britain and the rest of europe
>gotta ignore islamic overlords, if i ignore it, it'll go away
>can't leave my home because muslim patrol says its haram for me to walk in muslim areas
>thankfully, muslim masters havent deemed internet haram yet
>escape reality by complaining about americans
>*eats halal toast sandwich*

Only cuckservatives think that.

You fucking idiot have you ever drove around LA? They have these fucking crossing sections without lights and they expect a fucking four lane to stop for people trying to cross the road on them. It's fucking ridiculous. I've almost killed people because you can't fucking see people trying to cross a fucking 4 lane street

>drivers have to follow the rules of the road for safety and coordination
>pedestrians don't have to follow the rules of the road for safety and coordination

If not a troll, you're genuinely retarded.

>omg these niggers got what they deserve they broke the law and people who break the law must go to jail
>congress passes hate speech law
>Sup Forums will just be servantile and stop calling for the genocide of niggers because they have so much respect for the law

hypocrites

I drove by this yesterday, the dude was thrashing about and screaming how they were crushing his ribs and his arms hurt. The cops were just kind of on him, I didn't see any crazy display of force

Doubt he would get arrested for jaywalking.

He probably jay walked. Cop told him he cant do that. Jay walker starts throwing a fit and talking shit. Cop chills and listens. Jamal keeps going and approaches the cop. Cop bitch slaps him.

Media cried lib tears.

>J-walk
>get hit
>driver is now liable for your supidity

wew boy

This. Niggers here in Cali have serious attitude problems and deserve to be slaughtered by police.

Black Lives don't matter unless they contribute
Mexicans can shut the fuck up or get out
I'm keeping all my guns and won't register them
Nancy Pelosi, Barbra Boxer, Diane Fienstien deserve to be killed.
Jerry Brown and Gavin Newstrom are gonna get what's coming to them someday
Fuck your legal weed you hippy fucking scum.
All the white race traitors should be mass graved.
Fuck you nigger.

>Knock on the door
>Open it
>"Excuse me sir, did you post this on Sup Forums.org?"
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>Pretend to draw a pistol from pocket
>Get shot
>WTF THESE FUCKING COPS ARE RIDICULOUS

Underrated post/10

>Laws that compel private businesses to not discriminate in their pricing
Wouldn't this only hinder profit maximization in monopolistic firms? Pretty sure competitive firms can't practice price discrimination without going bankrupt. I agree that the government should keep its greedy nose out of small business though.
What is a proxy.

fucking disgusting

you bootlickers deserve the authortarian hell hole thats coming to you

he only made it to the gutter with the assistance of the officers he could have posed a danger if he jay-walked.

>cali
>american

Cool with everything but

>fuck my legal weed

no you sissy bitch, fuck your bullshit

you have to really fuck up to get arrested for jaywalking desu. Like grabing you dick and telling a cop to suck you off.

Ever wonder why all the jaywalking arrests in fergeson were dindus?

>he doesn't know how fucked the weed thing is going to be now that the state regulates it.

Enjoy overpaying for your smoke.

It's for the convince of traffic and safety of all actors.
> walk out in street, get hit, call Amber lamps. Fucked up car, Fucked up person, and a completely senseless accident that makes everyone late for work.

Laws exist to keep stupid people from doing stupid things (sorry I expected you to figure that one out on your own, guys you play basketball). Just like you get seatbelt tickets now. Idiots can't figure out that it will save your life, so stupid law makers FORCE people like you that can't reason for themselves to be safe.

I swear it's a mistake. We should sell dynamite at gas stations so the gene pool isn't so thin, in my opinion.

thankfully the police made sure he stopped at the gutter before he started the illicit activity.

I'm from Washington State, prices are fine and the consistent quality is worth it

I agree

Thankfully in california jaywalking laws where obsoleted and cars made to stop for all pedestrians.

dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/pubs/hdbk/right_of_way

legal-news-california.tozerlaw.com/jaywalking_laws_california.html

minnpost.com/cityscape/2014/07/everything-youve-always-wanted-know-about-crosswalks

catsip.berkeley.edu/law-and-policies/california-vehicle-code

>tldr there are no jaywalking laws in california if you walk out onto the street pedestrian has right of way and cars MUST stop for the pedestrian.

He was arrested for being black and its provable.

Good for you. I don't trust the Cali gov't to not fuck it up. That is what I am saying. The gov't is so bought and paid for here by lobbyists, that I wouldn't be surprised if the regs say that only certain companies can sell it now. It's all just a big scam that got passed before anyone really read into it.

pick zero

>California
There's your problem

>Americans
>62%
Including hispanic whites.

JAYWALKING

IS

NOT

SAFE

they removed their jaywalking laws you can prove he was arrested before he even decided to "jaywalk" in a place where it is not a crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AFn7MiJz_s

It is not a crime in California.

where's the video?

Yeah fuck me, I have been jumped by cops for no reason, but at least they are better than niggers!

What a retarded argument, no this doesn't work. You can vehemently defend the pigs all you want, won't stop the great BBQ

This is mainly caused by the ticket quotas PDs have to meet here in commiefornia to pad miniscule budgets.

>don't walk into oncoming traffic is exactly the same as asking you to kill yourself
wtf I'm an anarcho capitalist now

Weird. My coworker lives in Echo Park and was telling me how much they've been cracking down on jaywalking. He thinks it has something to do with quotas since it's almost the end of the year and it's easy money.

This DESU, I go to Arizona frequently and it feels like a different county

The reason Cali police act the way they do is because of niggers and non-whites. Leftist have to keep them in line and voting for them somehow. Leftist enabled that sort of shit let them die by there own sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7hSizJTixE

>Calicucks getting btfo by our boys in blue

based

If you step out in front of a moving vehicle while you have the right of way you are still going to be hit if you time it correctly.

If you have a reason to be on a road vehicles are obligated to stop for you rather than run you over.
But we have laws that keep people off roads without reason to avoid injury and death.

In a city their is no justification to cross a road other than at the designated crossings.

To put it in a way you might understand if a pedestrian didn't have the right of way you could legally run over anyone on a road without having to make any effort to stop.

>Be british
>Walking down crab-street alley in the ham-shanks on toast district
>see knife bin
>don't bin knife
>fuzzy-hats come down in their paddy-wagons pointing at aggressively gesticulating at me
>yell at me to bin my knife
>tell em to go "wing it up your arses, ya fat plonkers!"
>fuzzy-hatting intensifies
>they begin shouting in Arabic at me
>know they can't do anything
>tell them I married a white Christian girl
>they try to assault me with trash-can lids because their old billy bats were confiscated in the great mingey-bingey bang-woddle of 2007

>suddenly hear the great tower begin to BONG
>the police stop their assault
>everyone else stops what their doing
>I stop what I'm doing
>everyone BONGING

lmao, land of the queen

Nogs jaywalk all day every day here.

They're always standing on the medians.

And by a couple of the high schools next to main through fares they have a bad habit of getting run over dodging through traffic because they can't stand to walk another 30 feet/wait for the cross walks.

>Foreign country pretends it knows anything about the drastic differences in each state

Protip:
California is a communist hellhole.

God your education sucks. If your going to post shit, read it first.

21954(a) CVC – Pedestrians Outside Crosswalk - Every pedestrian upon a roadway at any point other than within a marked crosswalk or within an unmarked crosswalk at an intersection shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles upon the roadway so near as to constitute an immediate hazard. (b) The provisions of this section shall not relieve the driver of a vehicle from the duty to exercise due care for the safety of any pedestrian upon a roadway.

> pedestrians should yield to vehicles
PEDESTRIANS SHOULD YIELD TO VEHICLES

You proved he deserved to be fucked with, and you're too stupid to see it.

>modern traffic safety culture descends from blame shifting propaganda
Can't believe those bigots don't want pedestrians to get killed by automobiles!

Theres plenty of justification for not crossing at the crosswalk

Getting to the other side is but one of them.
>You getting chased by thugs "better cross at the cross walk"

youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw

I just want more happenings fampai
We should encourage them to cross the highways.

guess it would have been too easy to comply. niggers have no self control.

He was arrested for being a nigger. Niggers
stroll around on the road to piss people off, that's
one of their hobbies. That's why the scientific name for niggers is the "North American Pavement Ape", it's supposed to be ironic.