Why are Indian people so smart compared to sub human niggers? India is a shit country with trash schools...

Why are Indian people so smart compared to sub human niggers? India is a shit country with trash schools, but they outperform western people at schools in EU and NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
google.ca/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/amp/?client=ms-android-rogers-ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck indians, they just think they are smarter than everyone else.

Because they are the true Master race

Because the ones that go to Europe or America are usually rich and could afford a good school back home. There's plenty of poor, dumb indians.

The caste system. They have groups of totally non-interbreeding communities. The top castes are the only ones that come to the west, become doctors, etc. We never see the low-tier people who mess up their society for them in India

>out of a billion people they send their best to do above average at western schools in EU and NA

joggin the noggin

Because there's over a billion of them. There's some smart ones, but the vast majority of them are shitting on designated shitting streets, bathing in a """""holy""""" river full of sewage, and asking for sex from Instagram whores.

This too.

top of 1.2 billion outperform middle layer of 400 million, OMG how is that possible, great education you got there norway

Indian Americans have the highest income, when you filter by ancestory and they have a higher iq than Jewish Americans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

google.ca/amp/s/pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/amp/?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

Only literal geniuses make it here.

HOUSEHOLD INCOME.

Most of them come over here already married.

They are not some superior group like you faggots claim.

They really aren't. There's simply a lot of them so there bound to be a large amount of smart Indians around. I wouldn't say they are smarter than whites or east asians per capita

They are the true Arians

>marriage and the household is bad thing

You know, people like you are the reason the West is declining.

Also, I like how you responded to my post, which had at least some sources, with a baseless claim.
Care to back up that claim, even though the hétérosexual family unit is the most stable arrangement out there.

Like, do you want single mothers and their fathers in jail?

No one said it is a bad think you fucking leaf, the point is it explains the reason they have a higher than average income.

FUCK YOU

>at schools

That's right and as soon as they enter the real world they are outperformed by western people.

They can memmorize and summorize things perfectly (a bit like Chinese) but as soon as a problem is not in the textbook they are completely lost.. That goes from plumbing to high tech data analysis..

india is a bad country comparedto europe but it is a marvel of civilization and human history compared with africa.

plus they're part of the caucasoid cluster, so of course their mean IQ is going to be much better than niggers.

just like basically every cauacasoid ethnicity does better than niggers

I guess you have never been to London or Birmingham UK...

Explain Africa then.

There is very high unemployement among hindu's sikhs, Indian muslims there.. They turn to alcoholism, drugs (like heroin) etc also they fuck their own children.

They all seem to think that route memorization is the key to everything.

It is one of the main reasons that Arab armies are so ineffective, I suspect the same problem would exist with indian armies as well.

Schools dont show intelligence they show work ethic

>be one in over a billion people in shitty country
>belong to the small upper class anyways
>it still sucks
>actually have the endurance to make enough money and approbiate the skills to get out there and settle down in western country

because we get the best faggot. its like with the chinese. traveling through rural china can be very scarry

aside from that i never heard the outperform us here in germany

>pic
>would still have to tug arround annoying bright blue chair wherever you go