CAN ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST?

Folks, I need a little help here. I'm going to be arguing racism with a libtard, and they're one of those ...people that think only whites can be racist.

Do me a favour, and share your screenshots of black people being racist against white folks, links to research articles of black on white racism, etc, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6246
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black people are typically racist towards Asians

I kinda need some proof to show though m8.

blacks are typically racist toward blacks because they kill each other a lot

How can whites be Racist?

Non whites are not even human

If you can't argue against such an obvious logical fallacy without needing help from Sup Forums, you might as well just become a liberal. You seem to have jumped on Sup Forums bandwagon by accident.

well it's objectively wrong, just look at the definition of racism and it's obvious.

The mental gymnastics these people go through is astounding. I have a libcuck asian friend who says you cant be racist to white people because they have historically been in positions of power. He thinks he's black and acts black all the time, and a little later in the convo he called this black guy a "nigger" (hard R) because his ex gave him a blowjob.

I don't think that will hold for OP as people tend to choose their on definition based on current populism.

This subject is really not worth spending any effort on.

How about you just not? Remember that old saying about the pidgeon and the chessboard?

This
They'll say you can be "prejudiced" against white people but not "racist", since the latter implies theyve historically been in positions of power. They of course overlook individual ancestries of whites and what white even means. What it really is is their convoluted way of justifying their attacks on white people with impunity

You cant use a logical argument on someone with such a weak mind
dont waste your energy

Is this shopped?

>being this new

Racism is a human trait, so no, blacks cannot be racist any more than dogs.

Asian people are the most racist by far, especcally against brack people.

Remind them that a larger percentage of Blacks commit crimes than whites owned slaves

Stop wasting time with that just redpill them on race/IQ and genetics.

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6246

Yeah that requires sources though. So far only one or two people have actually helped.

I once had to take a "Multicultural Education" class in college. The professor insisted during lecture that "only whites can be racist because racism is prejudice plus power." I asked her, "So if a black guy says 'I hate all white people just because they're white,' and then kills a bunch of white people, that's not racist?" And she replied, "No." This story is completely true. I've posted it here before and people never believe me. But I swear, it happened. These people are fucking crazy.

The only people drawn to this ideology are 1) people who are deeply insecure and have a need for moral self-righteousness, and 2) people who believe it because it's "hip." The first group can never be swayed because they have a psychological need for this garbage, and the second group will abandon the ideology in time -- once they age, or once social justice stops being trendy.

In short, OP, don't even bother arguing with this guy. It's useless.

You should have asked her about south Adrcia or Zimbabwe where nigger actually got power.

Here is exactly what will happen if you try to argue with one of these retards:

You bring up a logical point like, "All races are capable of harboring hatred for other races, and there are many historical examples of this."

>Yeah, well, only whites can be racist! Racism is prejudice plus power!

So here he's already retreated from the argument by playing semantics. In his mind, he has already "won" by calling you racist, and denying his claims will only "prove" the feelings-based "argument" he made. All he will do from this point onward is continue to obfuscate and deflect.

The only place to go from here is for you to argue with his definition. You will never get him to admit facts, so just argue on his level, playing semantics. But don't bring up "dictionary definitions" of racism, because even though they're typically more logical than the SJW definition, he'll inevitably just go

>Yeah, well, the dictionary was written by people in power, so of course it doesn't reflect the TRUE definition of racism!

You could now point out that the "prejudice plus power" definition of racism is flawed for many reasons:
>it ignores individual rights, the bedrock of western government, in favor of collective rights
>it encourages a cycle of false victimhood by establishing an "oppressor class" and an "oppressed class," creating a never ending struggle of which group has power over which other groups
>it is a definition clearly constructed in a way that retroactively "proves" the speaker's already-held political beliefs

But no matter what, he will respond by reiterating vague platitudes. That's the best advice I can give you, OP.