Without Black People, White People Would Not Exist

So tell me Sup Forums, have your world views changed after realizing that humans originated from Africa?

Without the black man, the white man would be nonexistent. This also implies that having white skin is a genetic mutation and that black skin is pure.

There goes your concept of a "pure" Ayran master race.

Try to respect your fellow black man next time you nazis.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269
youtube.com/watch?v=7TkteKQhXz0&t=65s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

great, now use your purity to get out of the stone age and learn to wear condoms.

I only care for what Rudy has to say about gay sex

WE WUZ ORIGINAL N SHEEIITT

And?

It doesn't work like that, Schlomo.

Practically a different species

>Without apes humans wouldn't exist let's give apes free reign of our nations

Humans came from God and you're a fool manipulated by your atheistic culture

and yur wymen

>scene-bitch with a manface loves black guys

Wow, what a loss.

evolution is a series of revisions leading to better results typically . being first isnt where you want to be in the sequence of events

the fact i have to explain that means you are a testament to your kinds lack of higher cognitive functions mr.smabo tarbaby the 3rd

Without my mother, I would not exist.

That doesn't change the fact that she's a worthless, disloyal, clinically insane crack whore that hasn't held a job in decades and hasn't contributed positively to society in at least as long.

But wait, there's more!

>literally admitting whites are more evolved than blacks
oh lord

WE

I don't doubt that it's true. However this means that black people are less evolved.

WE WUZ ORGIN N' SHIEETS

>First Human was black according to evolution

There's little proof that Out of Africa theory is correct

And that's not what Out of Africa theory says

Having any skin at all is a mutation

Fpbp

The first humans did originate in Africa, but they weren't necessarily the same kinds of "black" people you see today.
As a black man of West African descent, I'm really sick of fucks like you lumping all of Africa's land and history togther

>niggers are closer to monkeys than white people
Well gee whiz mister! We knew that from the start!

You want to here something funny OP? Take a look at the picture. What do you notice? Oh hey, what that? Chimps have white skin?

Actually, it looks like whatever was going to become the first human was actually white right up until it lost it's fur. Afterall, who needs melanin when your entire body is covered in hair?

so whites are more evolved than blacks?
no objection here

Kek

*hear
kek

I'm totally fine that my packet of bacon came from a pig.
But pigs need to stay on the farm and out of my house.

So that YouTube commenter is literally admitting he is less evolved than white people?

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269

Keep trying nigger black women race mix more hahahah can't keep your bitches happy

That implies niggers did not evolve since then, which I agree. You got me on that one, OP!

What are pc1 and 2 in this graph ?

>can't keep your bitches happy

A small price to pay when you're out stealing cracker wymen from wite bois

>Everyone started as black
>Whites rise through natural selection
And you're saying we aren't superior

The oldest race are the san bushmen people .The are not bantu(the present day african nigger)

>So tell me Sup Forums, have your world views changed after realizing that humans originated from Africa

750,000 years ago, as Homo heidelbergensis. In Africa, they evolved into Homo sapiens, and in Eurasia they evolved into neanderthals. Then, some Homo sapiens left Africa and interbred with neanderthals, creating a very clear divide between pure Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens/Neanderthal hybrids.

This divided humanity into two groups - Sub-saharan, and non-Sub-saharan. Hueyatlaco dates to 250,000 years ago, showing that non-Sub-saharans had gotten to the New World as soon as they left Africa.

All the sub-saharans managed was steel.

>This also implies that having white skin is a genetic mutation and that black skin is pure

It means that white people are white tigers, and blacks are regular tigers. It means I'm special, and blacks aren't.

>There goes your concept of a "pure" Ayran master race

And in comes the rather ancient Indo-European notion of a special something that exists in only certain people. Whites have that something, and blacks don't.

>Try to respect your fellow black man next time you nazis

I respect people based on how they respect me.

I always knew black people were unevolved savages. I hope liberals know they make their case worse every day

Except your not in comparable numbers to your women fucking other races

SeeLess than ten percent of relationships are interracial Hahhaha

>evolution is progress
>white people evolved from niggers
>therefore, white people are a better iteration of homo sapiens, and thusly are superior to niggers on a biological level

>Whites rise through natural selection

Good one user now that times have changed, whites are falling because of natural selection

pic related

Who actually took the time to make this shit honestly.

najs

without monkeys we wouldn't exist either

>everyone was a nigger
>evolution happens
>there are still niggers
>they say they are equal
They never think these out.

we are the upgrade, nigga

Modern man appeared 'round the middle east, it was a fucking arab-ape not ape-ape.

We are seeing a great devolution, my cuck friend. No progress is being made here. You'll be begging for whites to restore order when society falls.

What youtube video is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=7TkteKQhXz0&t=65s

>canadian man at the top
10/10 satire

Is this guy right, Sup Forums?

Does anyone else not care about blacks at all? Like I don't want them to come here en masse and those who do I want to be educated and civilized, with a job, but other than that, I don't think about blacks at all unless I'm on Sup Forums.

there is nothing adaptive about that you dumb cuck

oh noooo, shallow garbage goes for black guys to experience the black fetish
that sucks

also now men couldn't exist without women

That out of africa crap has been debunked countless time.

Oh the irony