Arabs vs. Persians (Sunni vs. Shia)

>Iran is Shia
>Iran is the enemy of arabs and jews
>Shia don't believe in forced conversion (which is why they are in the minority)
>Shia don't believe in heaven on earth (Sunnis think it's not only possible but will happen if they keep trying to convert everyone by any means available.)
reminder that Israel and Saudi Arabia are allying up fampais.

It's not a reform. It's the fundamental split that dominates Islam.
All over who should lead the Islamic world after Mohammeds death.
Course since then the Sunni and Shia have developed in wildly different ways.
A lot of the whole "ISLAMIC MATHEMATICIANS!" stuff can be attributed to the Shia. Who were dominated by Persians who were formerly Zoroastrians and brought a lot of that thinking into Shia Islam.
The Shia are a minority.
Iran and Iraq are the only Shia majority nations. And Iraqi Shia are used to being under the thumb of the Sunni.
Also worth noting. The Sunni consider the Shia to be heretics and frequently attack/oppress them.
Assad over in Syria is an Alawite. The Alawites are a tiny Shia sect. Their history is essentially "oh look the Sunni are oppressing/killing us again"
So they developed a very insular and secretive religious system.
There's two rules of Alawite club.
One: You do not talk about your religion much if at all.
Two: You DO NOT talk about your religion much if at all.
That's why the Assads run the show in Syria, they're palatable enough to the majority of the groups in Syria and not inclined towards oppressing any one group.
It's also why they're so opposed to the Sunni majority getting more political power, they know where it will go.
If you want a reformist group then you want the Ahmadi.
Who are quite literally every left wing "islam is the religion of peace!" trope in one convenient package. They believe the Islamic messiah has been and gone. Very much compatible with the west for the most part.
But tiny to the point of irrelevance and reviled as heretics by almost all other muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While Sunni still constitute the majority even among non-arabs. The Shia heartlands are all in regions conquered by Arabs.
This is why its important to counter when someone says "iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism"
It is not. It can't be on the simple fact that most Islamic terrorist/militia groups are Salafist.
Salafists are Sunni. They regard Shia as vile disgusting degenerate heretics who must all die or convert.
Iran literally can not even talk to these groups.
Saudi Arabia on the other hand. Ruled by the Salafist house of Saud. Can and does talk to these groups on a regular basis.
And is well known for financing them.
Hell it founded most of these groups and is hugely responsible for the spread of Salafism throughout Europe.
They finance the construction of mosques throughout the world then appoint Salafist preachers to run them.
If they can't get one appointed they will demand that one be allowed to speak there.
If they can't even get that then they pull funding and the mosque collapses.
They've paid for a fuckton of mosques in Europe in recent years.
And all these "homegrown terrorists"?
All went to Saudi financed mosques.
COINCIDENTAL SURELY?
The Israelis and house of Saud have tricked us into taking sides in an ancient sectarian conflict. And they've made sure we picked the side that is hostile to us rather than the side who just want to be left alone for once.

Another interesting fact on mosques in Europe actually.
Migrants and refugees coming to Europe from the middle east especially from Syria and Africa have complained that our mosques are "Crazy" or "Really extreme"
Because they're regular Sunni going into Salafist mosques.
It would be like throwing an ethnic nationalist into the middle of a building populated entirely by full on 1488 skinheads who were just in the middle of lynching a nigger.
While there's common ground he's going to be somewhat shocked at how extreme the people in the building are compared to him.
Most of the time with these migrants/refugees they adapt. Become salafists themselves or adopt salafist leanings and views.
And if you want an idea of what those are. Pretty much every negative muslim stereotype you care to name. Rapefugees also comes to mind.
Salafists are animals. They can not be allowed to live.

>actually interesting and informative thread
>Ignored by Sup Forums
I'm not surprised anymore

Gud 1 m8
Although I already knew to hate sunnis and tolerate shias

Bedankt kerel weet nu het verschil tussen Soennieten en sjieten

>Saudi Arabia on the other hand. Ruled by the Salafist house of Saud.
>pic
They are Wahabbis, which is even worse.

As a Jew, I don't give a fuck about your asshole religion

and I'm getting pretty sick of you greasy mudshits always mentioning Jews or Israel when you try to explain your backwards violent people - we don't give a fuck about you

>Wahhabism has also been called "a particular orientation within Salafism",or an ultra-conservative, Saudi brand of Salafism

it's not wrong. I just didn't want to go a level further to confuse poor little Sup Forums as they don't even know the differences between shia and sunni

then why are the US and Israel buddies with saudi arabia :^)

tl:dr
Assad should stay in power.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since it's true that the majority of posters here is retarded, but Wahabbism is at the very foundation of Saudi state so it should be mentioned.
Anyway, Shia and Sunni differences should be Islam 101 by now, the information's been on the internet for some time now.

this is bigger than just the syrian conflict.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are forming new alliances, and planning something.

good posts

Whatever it is it can't be good.
I'm sick of having allies in the ME. We just need some good puppets.

>We just need some good puppets.
this is the source of your fucking problems, and you NEVER learn, do you?

also, all Iran ever wanted and still wants: to be left alone.

Iran had to constantly deal with arab terrorists at their borders, and wanted to solve the problem at the root, but the USA stepped between them and their problem (Saudi Arabia and their funding and training of terrorist).

If only the US would fucking mind its own business and not be suck an oil cuck (easier now because US fracking) then Iran would deal with the Saudi cancer, stabilize Syria and Iraq, ending terrorism.

Iran is the only country with boots on the ground, killing isis and regaining territory for Iraqi and Syrian government to stabilize.

Iran also BTFO of Saudi invasion of Yemen. top kek, biggest fucking fail.
>poor Yemenis with Iranian Support vs. Saudi Invasion with huge military budget and the best military equipment that money can buy (and "trained" by the west)

>not be an oil cuck*

Your work is appreciated, the truth is the strongest weapon we have.

In Bosnia, the radical islamic elements are, according to Croatian and Bosnian intelligence agencies, the Wahabbis directly sponsored by Saudi Arabian sources and they are growing daily. There's also been a lot of Arabs buying property around the capital, Sarajevo lately. Since these properties basically make up small towns, no visitors are allowed there.

Also another fun-fact: the mosque-in-progress in Ljubljana was already targeted by some people there, with pig carcasses thrown on the construction site. Spoiler - the building is funded by the Saudis.

The problem is how we use our puppets.
Not that we make them.
I don't trust Iran. The rhetoric that comes from them makes me think that the second we leave them alone they're going to try to fuck us.
Conquest is integral to Islam. The truth of the matter is that it's them or us. We can either try to quell them with a tamed version of their religion or we can exterminate them. I get the feeling that extermination is the only thing that will work honestly.

>>Also another fun-fact: the mosque-in-progress in Ljubljana was already targeted by some people there, with pig carcasses thrown on the construction site. Spoiler - the building is funded by the Saudis.
you need to force your politicians to make it illegal for saudi cucks to build mosques there. The same thing is happening here, Saudis funding the building of mosques, to spread their cancer-tier shit-sect of islam

>I don't trust Iran. The rhetoric that comes from them makes me think that the second we leave them alone they're going to try to fuck us.
how fucking bluepilled are you? you couldn't be more wrong mate. fucking hell.
>Conquest is integral to Islam
in sunni arabs. yes. in shia Iranians, no. learn to fucking history.

This. Cucks like don't realize that if Syria or Iraq falls to terrorists, it's going to create a boatload of problems for virtually everyone in the old continent and even the U.S. It'll exacerbate religious sectarian conflict in the already heavily divided region, radical Sunni Islam will spread like wildfire across the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, Anatolia, and even Europe, and there will be even more refugees entering Western countries as a result of the increased bloodshed. It's in most people's best interest (except the ultra rich kikes in power) that secular leaders like Assad stay in power and Iran win the proxy war against Saudi Arabia (In Syria and Yemen).

bump

dam nigger posts the most cohesive, entirely non-autistic thing on Sup Forums ive seen in a while and taught me a few things in the process.

thank u user

It's impossible, they are so out of touch it's laughable.
The only good thing is that most Muslims (except Albanians) here are practicing on paper only, with good number of them being outright secular. That is, the Bosniaks, I won't go into the "refugees".

The mosque in Ljubljana is actually the first one to be built, Croatia's sadly too far down the cuck train.

And how exactly can Iran hope to conquer anywhere? The moment they attack a neighbouring country is the moment the start a war on all fronts but Caspian.

Don't underestimate the power of the media.

The good thing is that Saudi Arabia will collapse unless they switch their economy to something sustainable, which isn't easy given the land they are on.

>And how exactly can Iran hope to conquer anywhere?
Iran isn't in the business of invasion.
>they wouldn't even want arab land and people

>The good thing is that Saudi Arabia will collapse unless they switch their economy to something sustainable, which isn't easy given the land they are on.
Saudi collapse is inevitable. but the problem is: the rich "royals" will just flee the country with their money, and get away with it. Saudi royals have gotten away with crimes like rape and murder before IN THE WEST. so if the country collapses, the faggot royals will just move to the west to live in luxury.

>>Iran isn't in the business of invasion.
I agree.

>the faggot royals will just move to the west to live in luxury.
Nah, without the political leverage they'll become susceptible to the ever-changing politics of the west. Our corrupt regimes will in due time fall as well.

>Nah, without the political leverage they'll become susceptible to the ever-changing politics of the west. Our corrupt regimes will in due time fall as well.
sure but when you're that rich, you can even move to some secluded rich-people island or some shit, and live the rest of your lives without seeing any common people.

That's true enough I guess, they probably have connections in higher circles too, but as royalty they shouldn't be able to abandon the sinking ship and get away with it.
I'm doubt the international law covers it, but a head of state, especially a monarch, has an irrevocable responsibility to his people.

Didn't Libya and South Yemen (Shia Yemen) support Iran in the Iran-Iraq war as well? That war goes to show how shit Arabs are at warfare. Despite having the 5th largest military at the time, receiving armaments and supplies from developed Western countries, using chemical weapons, and fighting an opponent who's basically fighting a war by themselves, they were still never able to get even remotely close to Tehran.

I agree with much of what is said here but what to do about it?

they have bought many people. there's a reason why the clintons love them so much, and why the head of "human rights" at the UN is a saudi (top fucking lel, the UN is a joke). they also have long time friendship to say the least, with the brits.

stop defending the cancer of the world: Saudi Arabia
also stop them from funding and building their (wahhabi) mosques in the west, even other muslims find them retarded.

Libya and South Yemen are sort of friends with Iran but during Saddam's Invasion of Iran, I don't think they did or could do anything to help Iran.

also note: France was building nuclear reactors for Saddam, and Israel&Iran bombed them.

Very interesting OP

Sunni vs. Shia
The 1,5k old memes that got out of hand.
Praise KEKE

TL;DR: Saudis should be gassed

Religions are the root of all evil in this world.

>Abrahamic religions are the root of all evil in this world.
ftfy

>>Shia don't believe in heaven on earth

They do believe everything is fine when Muhammad al-Mahdi comes back, don't they?

Yuri, you have the longest experience of us with a non-religion experiment - any tips how to do it next time? Also, it seems we can't prevent some people from keeping the religions alive, this is what happened after Soviet Union collapsed, some people went on back to churches.

What alliances? I'm pretty sure Saudi Arabia can't form alliances with Israel, otherwise there will be massive uproar from the Muslim community in the middle east agains the saudi royal family

they believe he comes back together with Jesus christ (so the same event that christians believe in)

top kek. there's a PR campaign in Saudi Arabia to make israel look good. the story even got out to some mainstream media before they silenced it. I'm sure if you would (((google))) it, you could find it still

Do you have sources you saved or Sup Forums infographics or anything of that sort? This topic really interests me but my shit googling couldn't find anything concrete other than a brietbart article on how some Saudi journalists published articles about israel

>(((brietbart)))
try PressTV instead.

>All these niggers not knowing this
Wew lad thanks though for giving me a small slimmer of hope after becoming addicted to this place.

kek
Ochen pereuproschennoe mirovidenniye, chuvak.

i think any proselytizing religion is part of a complex web of evil.

kinda what this post is about... the sunnis are the conquerors, shia believe in the basic truths which i believe every religion (at least during its inception)

in the case of proselytizing religions, the truth from the religion is blurred for the masses and exploited the by the religious elite for wealth and influence. Hence such vast territory.

Kinda off-topic, but look into books about the trivium and quadrivium, and classical education.
The classic platitude that knowledge is power is more like knowledge=truth=beauty=power

Found it.
It would make sense in terms of fighting nasrallah and Iran. But I always thought they wouldn't do it since it's too ballsy and they are largely responsible for the Muslim hate towards Israel.

>they are largely responsible for the Muslim hate towards Israel.
the Saudi "hate" was never real, and everyone knew it. but now, it's out in the open, because the Saudi rats are cornered and desperate.

Ofcourse. The royal family doesn't give a shit about religion. They just use it to control their people and get what they want

(Fun fact: the Saudi princes regularly bring large amounts of drugs into Saudi Arabia because they do not get searched and are responsible for a lot of drugs in Saudi)

The main point is that I know it's fake but most Arabs are idiots and fall for Saudi memes.

>most Arabs are idiots and fall for Saudi memes.
yes, the masses always fall for propaganda, like americans for pro-israel nonsense.

also, good read on Turks and Saudis:
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

You there is Arab Shia and Persian sunnis right?
The divide is political about the caliphate

>The divide is political about the caliphate
there's a lot more to it than that mate.
>You there is Arab Shia and Persian sunnis right?
english isn't that hard mate. also exceptions prove the rule.

The USSR experiment had nothing to do with religions. They were simply left out of equation - ignored, non-funded, but never prohibited or rivaled by an ideology with similar rate of addictiveness.
Most of my parents and relatives were silently christened in village churches.
And all those -stan republics were very traditionalist and islamic (except without terrorism it wasn't concerning).

I guess the main tip is to actually pay attention to religion memes next time.

knowledge=truth=beauty=power - eto tozhe uproschnie down to 4 terms, why not simplify it further, lol

fun fact: Zoroastrianism is making a (big) comeback in Iran.