Now that kanye is making america great again it is time for the Aryan Goddess to make us proud and show her support for...

Now that kanye is making america great again it is time for the Aryan Goddess to make us proud and show her support for the cause

Other urls found in this thread:

google.si/search?q=taylor swift hip hop&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4zrTS9_HQAhVEWRoKHcmIBY4Q_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=950#imgrc=IE3mN611J51NkM:
youtube.com/watch?v=e0bT0wlMpjI
youtube.com/watch?v=9i_tVYiJj5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op I just saved you thread

thank you based rabbi

too much ass

I think she'll let us know she voted for Trump only if Trump turns out to be a great president.
I doubt she would risk losing half of her fan base just to impress Sup Forums.

I never understood why people here like her, she's fucked half of Hollywood. A notorious hipster slut.

Someone have the webm of Taylor saying somthing like "hi, i'm taylor swift and you watching XXXX"
it's in POV angle

she has fallen amongst adders but we can save her

>caring about ass this much
Still have some nigger blood in you?

I prefer her legs desu and her torso and face.
U jsut posted this to save OP's thread.

Proof that she supports WHITE SUPREMACY:

google.si/search?q=taylor swift hip hop&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4zrTS9_HQAhVEWRoKHcmIBY4Q_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=950#imgrc=IE3mN611J51NkM:

Sieg Heil !

>Kanye West
now fully redpilled and on Trump's side

>Karlie Kloss
friends with Ivanka as her sister is dating Kushner's brother (also didn't reveal who she voted for, never made one SJW social media comment)

>Tay-tay...?

taytay has always been with us
she's just keeping her cover intact

Always with us! Not controlled by (((them))) at all!

REEEEEEEEEe
Internet is so shitty right now I can't even see the pictures

She is a former Sup Forumstard. I'm sure she lurks Sup Forums too

Really? How do we know this?

Poor merchant :(

I have a special Internet chamber for you, lightning fast Internet, you can really step on the gas

Because of this, but most say it's fake

So what, Sup Forumstards are degenerates

It's a well-known fact that Taylor is on the conservative side of the spectrum and browses Sup Forums regularly and likes to troll us.

How does she trolls us?

Holy shit

i would still knock her up, but not wife her.

Taylor tried to include Jewess Lena Durham into her beautiful tall girl group, but the Jewess didn't want to be friends with Taylor

What board does she browse now tho, because Sup Forums is pretty shit now.

Taylor trolled her with Lena realised.
[spoiler]probably not because there is a song of taylor about Lena and her bf[/spoiler]

fuck I still have Internet problems

You're right. She did write a song for her friend Lena.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0bT0wlMpjI
youtube.com/watch?v=9i_tVYiJj5A

Somebody tell Taylor that she needs to have natural blue eyed, blonde children. That's if her company allows her to have children.

Celebrities don't live normal lives. Everything they do is watched closely. It's bound to drive a person mad.