How can we save Russia?

How can we save Russia?

>Russia
who the fuck cares?

>how can we save an advanced cancer

Elect donald trump

Pray to God.

Oil prices are moving back up, they should "recover" soon.

Though, lets be honest, there will never be any serious growth again unless they pick up on foreign direct investment. And they DO NOT need to go full liberal western democracy in order to do that. I think once sanctions are dropped there will be a good influx of investment to boost its GDP. Not crazy, but definitely more sustainable.

They are heavily reliant on natural resources. But can you blame them? Their heartland has the most abundant elements on the planet - uranium, gold, oil, you name it - they've got it. So they've really never felt the need to diversify.

They also can't into foreign investment because of corruption - someone invests, gets their shit stolen and he cant run to the authorities because they are in on it too - many such cases. Sad!

Economic sanctions? The Second part.
The first part was Bush flying an airplane into the economy.

fpbp

Once the counter-sanctions on the food were imposed by Putin, there's been an agricultural boom though. Got to travel in a car from Moscow to Vladivostok and back this summer, and people really are talking about how growing crops and making cheese has suddenly turned profitable. That could be a point of growth. All in all, before the revolution, wheat was our oil.

Apart from the agriculture, the perspectives are not so bright though. Maybe chemical industry can also work its way to the world market, but other that that. idk.

You cant.

Not till the peasant generations and their children die.

Russians dont know how to into capitalism right now.

>When your economy hasnt really grown since 2008

Just fuck my shit up

Obama crippled Russia and Putin got revenge by installing his puppet, his top asset, into the White House.

Trump voters are more than willing to harm America and pay $5/gallon gas in order to help Russia.

Sweet roadtrip - moar stories? How long did you take?

just wait for oil to go back up

im pretty sure that the reason this is happening is because of the crimea shit, and saudi arabia fucking with oil

this

Nuke Chechnya

There's truth to your words, but you're being to skeptical. The current generation of Russians of 30 years old and younger have not seen the Soviet Union, though of course many inherited the mindset from their parents.

Well, about a month. I did it partly hitchhiking, partly using a car-sharing app so I got to talk to a lot of people. Picrel is Vladivostok, a magnificent place. If this city were a girl, I would've wanted to liberate it at the spot.

The saddest place I've traveled through was the Jewish Autonomous Oblast: I traveled with a local businessman doing small construction/equipment installation jobs, and he told me when he was in need of hiring day workers there was always a line of local bums and other lowlifes willing to be employed for 600 roubles($10)/day, and, had they been really willing to work, he would already be the richest man in the oblast, but they (here comes the Soviet mentality) just want to get the money for their usual evening bottle and are not ready to put any effort in their work.

Rusbro, please, for the love of god, post more Vladivostok. Are the people there asian looking or is it ethnic Russians? Have you passed through Magadan?

How the fuck did you make it through Russia without getting killed? Did you come close?

That doesn't look like a typical Russian shithole.

Its their port town. I think you had a navy at some point, right? kek

It's just one picture per post here on Sup Forums, so I can't just dump my folder, but alright.

>Are the people there asian looking or is it ethnic Russians?
There's a heap of Asian tourists but the locals are just as Russian as in Moscow (that given, there are many Central Asians guest workers there). Well, most of them used to be Ukrainian as most of settlers came from there in the late 19th century when the region was colonized, and this is still reflected in their surnames, but now they are all 100% Russian.

>Have you passed through Magadan?
Just look at the map, Magadan is in a completely different corner of the Far East. And yes, I'm planning to go there, maybe next summer.

>How the fuck did you make it through Russia without getting killed? Did you come close?
Idk what idea you have about hitchhiking in Russia, but I've been doing that for like five years and I've never come close, not even when I was dropped out on a cold late August afternoon on outskirts of a middle-of-nowhere town in Kirov forests. It's quite safe honestly.

Picrelated is the main embankment of Vladivostok with a civil war era museum ship moored in there.

Export a QT gf (b) to my house and I will save russia

Stopping the sanctions.

It should be obvious.

Absolutely beautiful, bro

No, stopping the sanctions will only prolong the inevitable. The sanctions should hold.

We stop retarded sanctions due to Shlomo wanting to force Putin into submission.

>Putin got revenge by installing his puppet, his top asset, into the White House.

Don't you have Muslim dick to prep Trudeau?

but the Eurozone

haha, their economy hasn't grown since 2008. good thing that my country is fine

Investment in russia is hampered mainly by organized crime and their ease of operations within investment areas make it difficult to attract resources and industrial investors, in the 90s warehouser red emerson and another timber conglomerate sought to invest in operations in eastern russia and did so successfully until they were milked dry from the loss of equipment due to theft
And corrupt local officials demanding non existant liscenses and permits. In order to profit from enterprise in russia there must be considerable research into more than what is legal and not legal on paper. Startup costs will be 60% more than the sum derived from traditional methods. Be comfortable with using all isreali banks for transactions and accounts involved with any part of the project. Know that at some point your going to deal with people that its better to pay than to bargain with. If anyone feels at all like you somehow are getting more than whats laid on the table... You get put on the table or in the milking stall.