Romanian Empire

My history teacher said that Romania is the last remnant of the Roman Empire, I don't know if this is true, is it /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlPqdhcoASM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take off your proxy Drudescu

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Technically true.

dumb bitch

50% true

kinda

Asinine as fuck

your teacher is right

Latin-slav master race. White ass fuck. Don't fall for the gypsy memes from refugee filled countries

LOL fucking gypsy brigade shows up all of a sudden

not this shit again

>eastern european shithole
>overrun by gypsies
>shitting in the street
>general degenerate and poor area
>last bastion of the once mighty roman empire
yah nah she's a cunt

yes, be thankful you have a good teacher

as an italian I'm sadly gonna confirm this.that is why we italians are so triggered by romananian, they still use the glorious name of Rome while we got cucked by some germanshits.Feels bad man.

It was until around 1947 or so. They had a direct connection back through to the Roman Empire. Their connection went through the Byzantine empire.

Other notable ties to Rome, Kaiser/Czar both come from the root word Caesar.

t. gypsi immigrant

Yeah I heard Justinian was a Romanian

By that logic, the Turkey is the successor to Byzantium

at last someone gets it

panama is the true heir to the roman empire

t. olive-skinned mario

Oi, cunt!

t. olive-skinned aleksandru

Well, they kinda were. The first Turks styled themselves very similarly to the Byzantine emperors before them. Took a few before they went full on Mudslime.

But I think that argument is shit. The Turks seiged and slaughtered Constantinople. Byzantium died with their last based as fuck emperor.

t.porco dio siciliano

>italians
>humans
Ehehehehe. You have all forgoten your roots. You are formless and slaves to nothingness. Pizza and Catholicism is all you know...

i'm not a southern rape-baby nigger

So are Romanians the true Romans

abstract kind of shitposting

so you're a slav or a gypsi?

No you're worse
>tfw you'll always be a gypsie

Disgusting roaches.

So this is the power of common core? Whoa

no
fuck no they are not

no not really, you can't say that X are romans, they were inbred as fuck and went in many places.

But to an extend we have some ties, specially compared to our neighbours

>overrun by gypsies
>3% gypo population
>US
>60% white, 40% shitskin
ahahaha
>Bonus: nigger president

let's get one thing out of the way first - Romanians never had a plausible claim at the throne of Byzantium

this being said, we're pretty much Romans in so very many places it literally hurts me to see the traces of slavshit which terminally cucked our once respectable nation

I would like to also point out that your average Romanian peasant circa 1940 was still living a life which would have been immediately recognizable to a Roman peasant circa 80, from the wattle daub home to the pancetta and guanciale and other bits of dried, cold-smoked pig hanging from the rafters

and he was also speaking a language that, in spite of all the imports, would have been mostly recognizable

> peccoraio
> pacurar

> porco
> porc

> casu
> cas

> uomo
> om

and so on and so fucking forth

Viitoarele continente

But of course.

this

well, it's very clear Italy holds true to the standards of ancient Roman works of art to say the least

I miss the Romanian shitposters. why did they leave us.

If not for 1989 they would've been just fine. I read about the different revolutions in europe at the time and immediately after their country went downwards, factories sold piece by piece. Machinery stolen. Mines closed. Boats sold. They got fucked by the lie of (((freedom))) and (((capitalism)))
Topkek captcha

Finland is the last remaining successor to Roman Empire.

here's the proof faggots, went to venice this summer and a olive-skinned faggot sat next to me in the train.

Notice my white leg (closer, since i took the fucking photo, duh) compared to his dirty olive-skinned leg filled with shitty hair?

Kys now

>My history teacher said that Romania is the last remnant of the Roman Empire, I don't know if this is true, is it /pol?

Look kid the last remnant of the Roman Empire is the Vatican today. This is a fact which is being kept secret. Romania has nothing to do with the Empire anymore.

we do what we can

More about the last emperor of Byzantium,

He wasnt a puppet or bitch like the long line of shit emperors before him. Instead of running from the Turkish army that vastly out numbered his defense force, he stayed Helms Deep style.

I really wish there were a final siege if Constanople movie. The defenders had to rebuild the walls each night to keep everything fortified enough during the day due to the Turkish artillery.

So after holding off the Turks much longer than expected, the Turks finally breached the wall after sending a wave of their elites to fight the elites of Byzantium. The turks aimed all of their artillery at these elite forces and blew them away. This dick move opened a hole in the walls and let the turks in. Instead of running, the last Byzantium emperor exited the Hagia Sophia, donned his armor and charged straight into the Turkish lines.

He probably would have won if the jews and italians didnt dick him over

ce cristos incerci sa zici?

so you're a slav

Post butt.

>kys
pic related

and it was a Wallachian who designed and cast the cannon which made that breach
funny how it all goes to shit, no?

How is it "technically true" Filipescu ?

no i'm not a slav,my ancestors were ethnic romanians from transylvania(before the bozgors came in)

Terra pământ românesc

Yea, iirc Byzantium couldnt pay the dude enough for guns, so he hopped on a boat and said fuck this. Then he went over to the Turks and made the largest cannon that the world had ever seen to fuck up the city he just left

Istro-Romanians came from Transylvania
There were vlachs still left in transylvania and wallachia, in fact the maramures region is continuous habitation. The moldavian region was what was populated.

Fuuuuuuuck when did this happen???

This is logical and makes sense to me.

Romania is probably the last stronghold of true Roman bloodline.

so...a slav?

>And people say americans dont know history

based

> couldn't
they were rich as fuck, they just didn't see any need for city-razing weapons at the moment, what with being reduced to the one city and a bit of farmland around it

this thread is exactly the reason why we say that

No

probably, i don't know.My parents, grandparents and i don't know how many generations back speak some kind of bozgorian dialect but i am from western moldova, few generations more back i guess my ancestors settled there alongside many other communities.

>Italian education
Smh

>Da

just looked into it really quickly, no , not really but the culture is similar.

lad

I lol'd

Ce?

Istro-romanians came from Transylvania around 12th century, and moved down there with the plague...Anyway they didnt number more than a few thousands, and today they are like what 100?

By that time the emperors of Byzantium had sold all of their silver dining ware and had to use pewter. Their coffers were long since gone.

That said it sounds like they were extremely wealthy for eastern European standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=VlPqdhcoASM

What you mean we got cuckes by germanshits?
Also, checked

yes my ancestors most probably came from transylvania too but they're not istro-romanians. I'm pretty sure there were many more groups back then who flew.

And the population is much more bigger

Yes, I visited Romania and it's still 117AD there.

>pure coincidence

Visiting your grandparents ashes?

>romania
>empire

S
E
C
O
N
D

KEK

Well, the Romanians kept the name of their ancestors, unlike most of the romance peoples like the Romansh.

Yes, Romania is a cute and pure country that should be protected at all costs.

>Visiting your grandparents ashes?
American education at its best...
Please go be fat somewhere else.

*or the Romansh

t. romanian immigrant

yeah they had pewter plates at a time when in Wallachia literally everyone except the king ate from fired clay plates (if rich) or wooden trenchers (if poor)
oh and the Wallachian and Moldavian armies never fielded heavy cavalry. ever.

Not really true. I mean semantically it can be argued but there's no real substance to it.

>inb4 a Hungarian posts something and all the Romanians get triggered

>My history teacher said that Romania is the last remnant of the Roman Empire, I don't know if this is true, is it /pol?

No.

The Roman Empire split into two parts in 285 CE and became the Western Roman Empire and Eastern Roman Empire.

The nation state which has the best claim to being the true heir of the Western Roman Empire is Austria.

The Western Roman Empire collapsed and the Holy Roman Empire took its place, when the Holy Roman Empire collapsed its successor state was Austria.

The Eastern Roman Empire continued to exist until the fall of Constantinople in 1453.

The surviving aristocracy and clergy fled to Moscow and the Russian Tsar married the last surviving princess of the Eastern Roman Empire.

This gives Russia the best claim to being the remnant of the Eastern Roman Empire.

so is serbia

>The holy "Roman" empire

>The nation state which has the best claim to being the true heir of the Western Roman Empire is Austria
>The Western Roman Empire collapsed and the Holy Roman Empire took its place
oh you didn't just fucking say that

Actually portugal was never really barbarised whilst romania was raped multiple times during the great migration

Romanians are based, national awareness is rising. Romania is constant opponent of jewish subversion, Marx himself recognized the uncompromising Romanian will as a danger.

WE