SARGON HAS GONE ROUGE! PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!!

youtu.be/7dQVRLrCbZs
The madman!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkvSyG6w-Ps
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.WFBJx6IrIUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Pia_child_sexual_abuse_scandal
theweek.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/53972/madeleine-mccann-important-new-lead-points-to-trafficking-gang
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1774436.stm
express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC
theguardian.com/media/2012/oct/13/jimmy-savile-victims-groups-calls
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3965948/The-scandal-worse-Jimmy-Savile-football-shaken-core-tales-sexual-abuse-monsters-tracksuits.html
bbc.com/news/uk-32812449
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10950111/The-alleged-paedophile-ring-at-the-heart-of-the-British-Establishment.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html
theguardian.com/society/2014/jul/06/child-abuse-coverup-1980s-lord-tebbit
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28125537
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/16/police-watchdog-investigate-claims-met-covered-up-child-abuse
news.com.au/national/crime/survivor-of-alleged-elite-paedophile-ring-including-former-prime-minister-speaks-out/news-story/219c1d581d9453b6baf45a0935af214a
rt.com/news/313447-australia-global-pedophile-board/
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-29/shannon-mccoole-paedophile-ring-member-david-cecchin-sentenced/8074458
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/20/jeffrey-epstein-billionaire-pedophile-goes-free.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-allegation-first-pictures-4925112
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4697747.stm
abcnews.go.com/Politics/disturbing-details-dennis-hasterts-alleged-sex-abuse-revealed/story?id=38252730
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/20/kiah-lawson-terry-bean-human-rights-campaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/
educate-yourself.org/tg/franklincoverupexcerptwashtimesphoto.shtml
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm
nytimes.com/2016/12/06/us/politics/michael-flynn-son-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with your e-celebrity shite

>hue

Does anyone else get a feeling that Sargon is going the Molymeme route of redpilling?
His videos are getting more and more aligned to Sup Forums views.

>Sargon of Accuck

Can't wait for the "Truth about the Holocaust" vid

Sage

I don't agree with many things this guy says, but you cannot deny his logical thought structure and his intellectual honesty.
He doesn't bullshit other people but, most importantly, he doesn't bullshit himself.

Also, he is capable and willing to debate opposing viewpoints, and has on more than one occasion changed his mind once given rational arguments.

I like the guy. Seems like a great person to ger drunk with and argue shit.

I used to be on board with him, but his position of "its okay to become the third world as long as I fought identity politics" is too much for me. Sometimes you cant choose the battle, sometimes you just have to fight.

agreed,
If sargon represented 80% of liberal instead of 5% I would find it hard to justify my political positions.

Not really m. If you start talking evolutionary science as it pertains to humans he becomes an sjw and uses every single one of their fallacious debate tactics to force people to agree with him.

The debate between Sargon and Red Panels was such a fucking shitshow

they're just trying to hit their market
Sarcuck's channel has been dying now that goobergate's dead but he wants that ad revenue.

>evolutionary science as it pertains to humans
mfw people actually write out this convoluted sentence in order to avoid the term "social darwinism" because they know it would instantly invalidate their point

i feel like you're kinda wrong.

Not really. Doesn't "disprove" social Darwinism, just makes it more attractive to normies. I've redpilled half a dozen people by using it to explain things.

>Using the scientific terms is bad
American education

FUCK THE ONLY TIME I DISAGREE WITH POL I END UP BEING WRONG

THIS BOARD IS ALWAYS RIGHT I SHOULD KNOW BETTER BY NOW

>feels over facts

hello lib

>1 min in
>"There is no proof"

What a fucking waste of time

yeah that's fucking retarded
"there is no proof" lol

Sargon "Not Forcing Someone to Make Gay Cakes" Of Akkad is intellectually honest

Bullshit

>rouge

"Not Forcing Someone to Make Gay Cakes is oppression"*

The whole video is him talking shit about pol, I don't think he'll take any "Redpill"

Pls pedo-gubernment no arrest for drawing underage anime pussy

I honestly think he says that to drag you in, then explain how totally possible this shit is.

I get the feeling he's being facetious because why say that then highlight a good number of instances where this has happened....

After shattering normie's nigger shit of "oh this could possibly never happen", he allows them to be open minded. And when the normies actually dig themselves they won't be blinded by the typical cognitive dissonance.

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL.

shills on suicide watch

Also he's saying there's no concrete evidence of Pizzagate and until such a thing is found it's irresponsible to go around making sex abuse allegations... He's not wrong.

From there he goes on to BTFO people who cry tinfoil hat about it and shows that elite child sex trafficking rings are a reality.

Try actually watching the video you fucking retards.

FOR THE LAST TIME. FUCK SARGON

More info please Paddy, my potato munching friend.

how long before he (((dies)))

He argued at some point that the gay cake situation is oppressive for the gay couple

Also he actually put on screen a starving african child as a way to appeal to emotion for a welfare state

>Not Cuckgon of Mossad.

you forgot the part where redpanels was a fucking child. anyone who thinks redpanels came off looking good from that is too far gone to think

>SARGON BELIEVES YOU NEED ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS BECAUSE NOT HAVING THEM HURTS HIS FEELINGS
>uh no, I believe you need them because otherwise people suffer and die
>ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF SARGON? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WORDS MEAN THINGS? SUFFERING AND DYING IS FEELING! THEREFORE YOU WANT ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS FOR YOUR FEELINGS!
literally redpanels. LITERALLY.

He also gave all the credit for pizzagate to Reddit.

fucking asshole.

Redpanels is a fucking tard

I am genuinely impressed that the shit show happened that the way it did

We reached levels of stupid from both of these people I hadn't thought possible

Redpanels came off as a naive idealist child with no concept of human nature.

Pizzagate is just a distract from the fact that Trump frequently visited Epstein's place and rape underage girls. One victim has already come forward on that.

Well said Leafbro

>5 Airmiles points have been deposited to your account.

>Ancaps

Sounds about right

I'm not sure what conspiracy you're claiming I'm a part of here....

anarcho-capitalists usually come off as that

redpanels was worse. and sargon dropped the ball because he couldn't point out clearly how retarded he was.

>35 Pepsi points have been deposited to your account.

I don't even know what the point of "arguing" with someone like that is. I doubt you could change their mind.

>watching Sargon
>not Jared Taylor
Plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=SkvSyG6w-Ps

>not Quadroon of Mossad

Yeah it's not like somebody can follow multiple sources instead of setting up a personal hugbox.

I never see Jared Taylor on Sup Forums
just Sargon, Molymeme, Varg, and Sam Hyde being spammed over and over.
None of them say exactly what Sup Forums needs to say, Jared Taylor does though.

>Not enough Jimmy Dore.
>You'll never know the bitter sweet taste of watching a progressives soul slowly dies as he realizes he's on the wrong side of history.

This.

The way he pronounces everything is totally annoying and screams wannebe-intellectual.

I bet he takes 4 hours for one video because of all the repeats.

Compare him to a guy like styxcockgobbler69 who records and films the whole thing in one go... sardung comes of as rather tryhard.

Kek

Trump is Apollo...

We need everyone to track and fight corruption, even if there are disagreements or inner divisions amongst ourselves.
We are facing people that covers each others back and have sworn loyalty to evil

In a free market of ideas (anonymous forum) the best and most true ideas will rise to the top.

fuck off down your mine mate

This is all meme and no substance.

There is no proof. Everything is conjecture based on speculating code words from emails and some random reddit user "claiming" to have hacked into a server but posted no evidence of doing so.

That's not evidence.

And the fact that a contract worker with the Clinton Foundation was charged with 33 counts of child trafficking in Haiti until a justice with financial ties to the same Clinton Foundation intervened and helped her get back to the US where she continues working in save the children charities and her business address leads to some shabby looking house with security bars all over the fucking windows and her only like on twitter is to some product called "Pizza Packet" who maintains active credentials despite their trademark having expired 5 years ago.

Totally nothing.

Discrimination of the degenerate is warranted. There will be a rain to wash the filth from the streets. Oppression of the subverted is natural and justified. Sargon feels that the right to free enterprise should be limited because Trayvon deserves to be in the US.

I preferred him in a light salmon.

what is this then

circumstantial evidence. Enough to raise suspicion when combined with other circumstantial evidence but not in and of itself the proof needed to start dragging people into the streets and hanging them.

>TFW child trafficking rings are real
>TFW the reason the GOP is freaking the fuck out and demanding people stop investigating Russian hacking is because the hack that hit their server swiped enough evidence to have a good chunk of Congress & several heads of business locked away for eternity.

>conjecture

Do you see a problem with media that is either complicit or guilty themselves being the arbiters of reality for the masses?

>new evidence comes in
>"this can't be real. There's no evidence."
>evidence suppressed
repeat

Well if you actually have read the site rules youd understand why

>not Sargoy of Cukkad

>e-celbs
Fuck OFF reddit

Im a pretty desensitized guy but pics like this shit make me feel so uneasy ffs

everyone says this and never post their supposed "evidence"

I there mountain dew points?
Ill shitpost for mountain dew.
Also, for sweethearts licorice.

Sargon has gone rouge, you say?

(this took over 9000 hours in photoshop)

Finally a good Sargon video, spread it.

Fuck this hypocritical faggot. Besides, he just got his ass handed to him by a mediocre webcomic author on fucking twitter.
>entire post is essentially "I AM SILLY!!!"
Go fuck a 'roo, aussie. Defending a literal cuck who's only arguments are shouting "Autism!" and hoping he wins is not very smart.

You all need to watch the video to the end instead of just stopping it in the beginning.

objectively wrong. He has more subs and views than he did during bitchaboutquinnsaga

> being this delusional

The paintings made me feel sick

Im literally filled with disqust and hatred right now, the fact that people like that are still outside, preying on our infants makes me sick

The paintings that women drew shows us the sickening reality of the situation

I dont care what religion or ideology you believe in, we need to get together and hunt every single one of them and clear our society from this plauge

listen, moron. he says that because he is smart. there is no 'proof' yet but then he goes on to educated you on the prevalence of pedophilia/trafficking amongst political and social elite.

Here is every article he mentions in the video. Perfect list for redpilling people on the reality of a global pedo/trafficking ring.

Child Trafficking

Operation Rescue
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.WFBJx6IrIUE

Casa Pia Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Pia_child_sexual_abuse_scandal

Madeleine McCann
theweek.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/53972/madeleine-mccann-important-new-lead-points-to-trafficking-gang

Belgian sex ring ignored by government
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1774436.stm

Jill Dando (Who was murdered) raised alarm about pedo ring
express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

Jimmy Saville scandal opens the floodgates
theguardian.com/media/2012/oct/13/jimmy-savile-victims-groups-calls

leads to arrest of Gary Glitter, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris and Chris Denning

How football has been shaken to its core by...
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3965948/The-scandal-worse-Jimmy-Savile-football-shaken-core-tales-sexual-abuse-monsters-tracksuits.html

1400 child abuse suspects identified
bbc.com/news/uk-32812449

Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood talking about the big pedo problem in Hollywood
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/elijah-wood-claims-hollywood-is-in-the-grip-of-massive-pedophilia-epidemic.html

Investigation in to alleged child abuse ring in Westminster dogged by claims of cover ups and missing files
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10950111/The-alleged-paedophile-ring-at-the-heart-of-the-British-Establishment.html

How Thatcher’s government covered up a VIP pedo ring
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/06/britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.html

Lord Tebbit hints at political cover-up over child abuse
theguardian.com/society/2014/jul/06/child-abuse-coverup-1980s-lord-tebbit

Home Office under fire over ‘lost’ pedophile dossier
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28125537

Police watchdog to investigate claims Met covered up child abuse
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/16/police-watchdog-investigate-claims-met-covered-up-child-abuse

Survivor of elite pedo ring including PM speaks out (AU)
news.com.au/national/crime/survivor-of-alleged-elite-paedophile-ring-including-former-prime-minister-speaks-out/news-story/219c1d581d9453b6baf45a0935af214a

Global pedo ‘dark net’ bulletin board busted from AU
rt.com/news/313447-australia-global-pedophile-board/

Shannon McCoole paedophile ring member David Cecchin jailed
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-29/shannon-mccoole-paedophile-ring-member-david-cecchin-sentenced/8074458

Jeffrey Epstein, billionair pedo goes free
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/20/jeffrey-epstein-billionaire-pedophile-goes-free.html

Prince Andrew allegation connected to Epstein
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrew-allegation-first-pictures-4925112

Flight Logs show Bill CLinton flew on Epstein’s Lolita Express much more than previously known
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Child abuse gang horrifies France
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4697747.stm

Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert sex abuse
abcnews.go.com/Politics/disturbing-details-dennis-hasterts-alleged-sex-abuse-revealed/story?id=38252730

Top Obama donor arrested for child rape
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/20/kiah-lawson-terry-bean-human-rights-campaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/

blast from the past: Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush
educate-yourself.org/tg/franklincoverupexcerptwashtimesphoto.shtml
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

>rouge
american education

>his ass handed to him
Did you even watch?

>not Carlgon of Cukkad

we need public execution on them and they family

>Argon of Quadroon

>Red Panels asks Sargon why black people didn't starve to death prior to the civil rights act
>Sargon says "WELL THEY COULD HAVE SO IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED"

sargon fans are the worst

You know that Trump is going to do absolutely nothing about this though right? I mean he benefited from being a billionaire sexually too. Why would he try to pop the DC or British pedophilia rings?

Power and secrecy just allows people to fuck anyone they want. Pizzagate makes me really fucking upset, and I feel like I'm beyond the point I can ever relate to normies again. I know I was already a fucking faggot piece of shit anyway, but now? I really am starting to hate people on a visceral level personally for being so fucking complacent in this. I am starting to honestly long for an SS style career.

No, he'll probably end it, or at least severely damage it, faggot.

He already fired Flynn's son for saying something about pizzagate

>Mr. Miller did not say what prompted the dismissal of Mr. Flynn, but two other Trump transition officials said it was tied to his Twitter posting.

Classic Jew York Times user:

>someone we know who knows someone who knows the real reason told us why. Can't say whom goy, but trust us.

Provide source for Trumps reasoning for the firing.

Pro tip you can't.

Sauce:

nytimes.com/2016/12/06/us/politics/michael-flynn-son-trump.html?_r=0

I wouldn't go that far.

The pedos? Sure. But their families would cause even more damage because what do you do with a shithead diddling his daughter under his wife's and sons's noses? Two were in the dark and one was the victim.

made me kek

Sargon is overrated riddit garbage

get the fuck out with this shit

As much as I can't stand Sarcuck of Assad, I'll tip my hat to him on this one. He's not a completely delusional libshit.