What would the pros and cons be of Russia invading Sweden?

I personally don't see any cons and think it would be one of the greatest things to happpen.

Just imagine, all those insane feminists,mudslimes,trannys,and other leftist scum getting BTFO and having order restored to that once great land.

I'm pretty sure we're doing better now than what we would if Russia occupied us. Yes, our politics are straight horseshit but this doesn't affect most folk.Our standard of living is still among the highest in the world. Also, things are starting to straighten out somewhat.

Sweden doesn't need to be invaded, it needs to be nuked.

>doesn't effect most folk
Except for the women getting raped
>highest standard of living
For refugees

Please Putin save Sweden

I thought Western Europe was supposed to be for American Lebensraum? We ought to invade them

Why stop at Sweden? Why not just invade all of western Europe?

This

>Also, things are starting to straighten out somewhat.
Yes, with your gender equal snowplowing and all, things are finally starting to change this Christmas!

>Implying that Putin will ever invade such a shitty country like Sweden itself.

Wew lad

Germany alone came scandalously close to annihilating them on their own turf. It would be a disaster.

>Our standard of living is still among the highest in the world.
>Sweden have one of the highest % of rape

Only in Sweden being raped is consider a high standard of life.

I think that's the point though. Invade a country that's total garbage and then make it better.

>Also, things are starting to straighten out somewhat.

So delusional...

Stop supporting people who try to invade other countries you pieces of shit.

spotted the Northerner

Spotted the traitor.

Did you vote for Hillary?

>muh russian are evil
>muh putin want to invade the whole world

Say the country that have more soldiers in foreigner lands in the world.

Oh hey, I'm not against your opinion. I'm not down with imperialistic inclinations either. I'm just pointing something out that, according to historical sociopolitical trends in the U.S., is probably true.

I did and would have voted for him again over this sue happy little bitch.

Russians aren't evil but they're not our ally either.

I would pull most the troops from foreign lands. Trump picked as lead general the same man who ran the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

would have voted for her again* lawl.

Why would Russia or anyone want another bit of frozen land (this one without oil unlike Norway and Siberia though) that's chock ful of niggers and sandniggers?

Then get the fuck out to Tumblr faggot...

Why are liberal cucks here?

To nationalize even more Muslims and drive up demographic percentages further.

> Cries about wanting a safe space.

How about kindly go fuck yourself? I'm an independent who voted for moderate. Trump is a bimbo who only cares about himself.

>Cyka says the young swede-russian boy - pappa why are we speaking a foreign slavic language when we're germanic?
>Ehh... Don't worry about it kiddo.
>meanwhile aryan waifu is nibbling on the meal of the day, peeled potato skin
>Pappa, why are we making 300 euros a month like a bunch of third-world savages?
>S-s-shut up Dimitri! It's always been like this I p-promise...
>Pappa, why are we celebrating trash-tier slavic traditions? What happened to the midsommar and Luciatåg and all the surströmming?
>*shove tracksuit into the boy's mouth*
>Shhh, Dimitri, the Spetznaz can hear us!
>Spetznaz breaks open the door and arrests us for insulting Tsar Putin, because after all we live in a third world undemocratic shithole. HEIL VLADIMIR!
>drink ourselves to death in jail since we're both depressed slavic square-headed manlets.

I think I'll pass dude