Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Spaniards are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Spanish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Spanish man a "moor muslim"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Spanish man that they are a "moor monkey"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

Honestly I really want to visit Spain. Looks like a beautiful country, but your locals spook me ):

>Would you say those words to your fellow white brother?

Welcome to Sup Forums. This fucking board has people insulting eachother for petty shit, nobody here gives a fuck about their fellow man.

You sir get triggered way too easily. Most burguers consider the mexicans themselves as being "spanish" or vice versa out of ignorance.

Everyone close to the mediterranean sea is a "moor". We can also say, with an higher degree of accuracy that americans are all niggers and kikes.

>they actually are

No fucks given.

ALJUBARROTA CARALHO
Spanish are egocentric bastards of course they get triggered.

I myself laugh any time I see Alberto Barbosa.

what?
is this a false flag? I literally come here everyday(end my life) and except for the occasional banter I never felt excluded. Don't be a fag, if you know you're white like myself it shouldn't affect you, it's like finns getting triggered when we call them mongols

shut up portugal you literally ARE moors

Spain always has that inferiority complex when they are compared to other countries, is mostly commies fault, u can't be proud of Spain, if u r proud of that: facha, franco, casposo.

I'm in Barcelona, anyone wanna meet up?

Same pasta, different country.
1 post by this ID

I already seen Germany and Italy.
France is next?

also sagget

Sorry i dont date trannys

sure whatever, but in the weekend

you're embarrassing me.

you're probably a catalaggot.

At least you're not Italian.

dont worry senpai we got your back

Spain is now approaching the self-hating cuck status of Sweden and Germany.

Barbosa remains undaunted.

Being the minority of a minority must feel real bad

I'm not a tranny.

I won't be in Barcelona this weekend.

That's a dude mah man

I know, but it might be nice to have a beer with a Sup Forumsack

tough time of the year to meet up desu, I'll spend my christmas in andorra, and I have exams before and after

But no one is insulting Spain you divide and conquer kike.
When they call us moors its just an epic meme but its true that we have been irrelevant since the transition to a democratic government.

everyone on Sup Forums is a piece of shit, what do you expect

Fuck Spain and the Spaniards. GIVE ME MY GOLD AND SILVER YOU FUCKERS

>community
>spaniards
>white

Listen here honduro you should be happy the influence of all mighty Spain made it your second tier olmec beaner wannabe shit hole.

MANY MIRRORS AND BEADS COLLARS WE GAVE YOU, OF SUPERIOR SPANISH CRAFTSMANSHIP, WHERE ARE THEY NOW UH? UH? UH?

That's quite a wall of tears you've left us, faggot

>caring this much what Internet strangers say or think about you

Seriously kill yourself

Nice copy paste you've made here.

I love this pasta

Somehow...I seriously doubt a "man" typed this up. It has all the histrionic hallmarks of an emotional reaction. Quit being such a thin skinned faggot, you faggot.
Protip: You aren't on social media with your name attached to these posts. If this doesn't make your situation abundantly clear to you, please do the world a favor and do not make any babies. Thank you.

Saying things like this will only lead to more banter. And if you don't like what you see, you can just go away. Nobody is forcing you to come here.

>you can just go away
no more bully.
no more bully.
no more bully.

What bullying?

Are you lying on purpose to raise awareness on a fake issue so the bullying becomes a reality?

Are you a fucking jew?