/J&G/ Jewish & Gentile Discourse General

Jews and Gentiles alike, let us attempt to reach a higher level of understanding between our groups. Let's build bridges, to help eachother out in the crusade against islam and regressive leftism.

fuck off kikes

I'm going on birthright in less than two weeks!
Has anyone gone? Experiences? Tips?

reminder to be careful, leaf.

get gassed, halfdick

Ignore the leaf... Fuck off no one cares your fair worse then a jew... No back on topic. I think it's the whole state inside a state thing. your pretty exclusive and want complete control of the community. Gives ya'll a bad rap.

Islam and leftism are only threats in the west because of Jews. The only crusade that will defeat those plagues is the crusade that exterminates their source.

That means you, Chaim.

Just making a note to remember for Friday night
: )

I can't wait for the day of the rake, when leafs like you are shredded under my mower for all the transgressions you've committed against my threads.

Have fun! Just avoid the mudslime quarter.

Fuck off refugee, you're not wanted here. Islam needs to be exterminated.

Also fuck birthright.

Jews are gentiles.

>leafgoy jealous that he doesn't get a free trip to the holy land

You don't even have the decency to call us humans, go and fuck yourself

While jews scream RACISM all over, they seem to be the most supremacist and racist people in the planet

MUH CHOOSEN PPL

you absolute inbred faglord

really made me think

We consider white people to be human. You however, Not so much xd
Sorry Pedro

>We consider white ppl to be human

Your holy texts and your current attitude says otherwise

Fuck off

*Leftist Satanic Jews
FTFY
Though you're right about the disproportionate amount of jews in leftist ideologies, as can be most clearly seen within communisum, you fail to acknowledge potential allies that we might have within their population.
Most conservative Jews I've met, hate niggers and muslims far more than I do. The lefties on the otherhand are just our equivalent of sheltered upper-middle class whites. Don't you think it'd be foolish to alienate the former group when they could be our friends?

>number 1 cause for leftist and Islamic plague
>Europe now taking a full 180
>b-but we are allies right goy?

TBF most groups are like that, go to a black neighborhood and you'll see.

Obviously the lefties need to get gassed, but surely conservative jews aware of the threats of islam could be our allies?

Conservative Jews can spawn progressive Jews

Fuck off AIPAC

And god-emperors and spawn Jews, what your point Holland?

this desu

Israeli Jews are fine it's the Western kikes that are problematic. At least some of them.

See