/diy/ - Making America Fire Safe Edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

youtu.be/FwiL2YH9AVI

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP
>List of building codes
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards
Local News

>Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)
All safe and shut down because of you!

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah)

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/
archive.is/rNUFp
youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8
youtube.com/watch?v=-A3P5lykeWk
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
youtube.com/watch?v=-eA6NTRTbe4
archive.is/BMi0C
chartattack.com/news/2016/12/13/internet-trolls-are-trying-to-shut-down-diy-venues-across-america/
archive.is/mcBR7
youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8&t=1s
reddit.com/r/indie/comments/5hud21/altright_fascists_threaten_indie_music_venues/
twitter.com/chrisrhampton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
(Cross-thread) → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
(Cross-thread) → → →
(Cross-thread) → → →
(Cross-thread) → → →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

Fucking anti-intellectual terrorists. YOU are the ones who should be arrested

Media coverage:
observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/
archive.is/rNUFp

GA BRO REPORTING. QUOLAB HEAD MEMBER ADMITTING TO BUYING GUNS TO "SAVE THEIR SAFE SPACE". The age of unsafe homes MUST end!

Have a bump lads

chekt

>mfw Sup Forums became the good guys

keep saving lives lads

bump

classic jewry, already trying to profit from the doom, i mean safety, that awaits them

I don't get it. Is this guy against us or what? I can't figure it out. It's like he's trying to make us seem as bad as possible but couldn't so he just gave up halfway through.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>Is this guy against us or what?

I think he's giving an outsider's perspective. The heavy use of humor in the article implies he finds it amusing

I suppose

lol at these fag (((journalists))) doing our job for us

>jobless broke ass beggar liberal buying guns
>liberal wanting guns
>liberal liking the idea of owning a gun

When they turn those guns on the fire marshal and sheriff, it will only further empower what we have been saying.

It never gets old. Sup Forums was right.

>Event in SF called FuckFest
Lies

They're not /diy/ reeeee
/diy/ does not approve of unsafe places. And making stairs from pallets and other lame shit they do isn't actually diy.

What's so intellectual about unsafe buildings?

youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8

Archive next time nigger

Electrical safety is a focus for this operation, right?

There was just a conference about the fire and they're not saying it outright but the claim is faulty wiring or overloaded sockets.

Told me to fuck off for offering to stay safe.

It's okay. My ciswhiteprivilege doesn't allow it.

>Liberals need guns to be protected
>That's what police are for, protection

They cannot even choose senpai :^)

make america safe again

There is an archive right under the link

holy shit user, we must save leftists from themselves

read my post again

> SS shutting down degenerates
God bless the new Trumpler youth.

you lazy burger its already in there

my sides are fucking gone

unfuck zoneing laws and planning permissions Sup Forums you can do it. We cant make anywhere great if shit is falling apart.

>Claims safety to defend self with guns
>Blames cops for shooting innocent dindus
>Says guns don't defend others

They really aren't being safe.

>Sup Forums is gamers
can't tell if retarded or just liberal

still funny though

10/10

I'm surprised at all the vagrants in Nashville, TN. I'm in Knoxville in East TN. I'm curious if we have places like that around here.......

B& my account from her(?) Page. Remember lads to report QuoLab for their illegal practices :)

Nothing will let us stop from Making America Safe Again.

My apologies, guess I'm the nigger.

Let's get this rolling on twitter today eh gents? #Remember36

>being armed doesn't mean you're gonna go on shooting rampage
This triggers me.

QuoLab Address
608 E. 39th St.
Savannah GA
Check out your previous threads for more pics ;) We gotta save em all.

Also don't feel afraid to check out her page :3 she's retreating from her "safe" space. Set upon the hose lads. I have work now.

Shadilay!

REMEMBER FOLKS, SAFETY FIRST

ONLY VERIFIED EVIDENCE OF CODE VIOLATIONS NEED BE ACTED UPON

DO NOT HARASS LEGITIMATE SMALL BUSINESSES OR HACKER SPACES

WATCH FOR FALSE FLAGGING. CALL OUT THE OPERATIVES ADVOCATING FALSE FLAGS

Thread theme tune
youtube.com/watch?v=-A3P5lykeWk

That gif kek. And kek is with us. 888 get

It would be funny because I could see it gaining traction. But that pic isn't going to do it.

These threads are great. I love how it just became what it is.
Someone made a comment about night of the long hoses. It's lulzy comments like that that keep me coming back here.

>Liberals start advocating gun rights.
>Little to no further support for gun control

Our victory is inevitable.

i'm ok with this .gif

this, remember: Everything should be above board, and also resistant to shilling and disruption by hostile forces.

You know the admins are watching right? And the admins treat these threads with questionmarks, whether or not they could stand in court with threads like this.

If you as core users in these threads show great care to following the proper procedures, and the law, then the likelyhood of these threads existing and being allowed is extremely high.

And dont shit the thread up by saying crap like "lol imma go burn them", because that would be shilling. The entire thing does not need illegal activities to be successful.

>DO NOT HARASS LEGITIMATE SMALL BUSINESSES OR HACKER SPACES

This. It only sets our goal back. Plus genuine hacker spaces are great. Not this phony diy crap. The tears are delicious and we're saving lives.
I know some say let them burn but remember that fire fighters are put in danger along with other innocent people.

SHADILAY

Guns arent an issue liberals have good prospects for in the future. Even Millenial cucklords are pretty lukewarm about gun control.

Gen Zers, of course, are born with their umbilical cords wrapped around a mosin nagant. It has made c-sections quite common.

Why are they interested in guns all of the sudden?

>If you as core users in these threads show great care to following the proper procedures, and the law, then the likelyhood of these threads existing and being allowed is extremely high.

Yeah, it also isn't a raid thread technically. We're not running afoul of any rules. Just being concerned citizens. :^)

Just because some are salty doesn't mean we're in the wrong.

>buy guns

man, that will sure scare off bureaucrats, firemen and appointed officials
literally shaking

Fucking kek
Keep up the good work lades!

This is the thread theme right?
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

remember anons that there are only two possible reasons these reckless partygoers seek out and form communes in whatever squatter shithole is available even though they may rationalize it as being about counterculture or what have you:
1. to have a place for UNSAFE illegal acts
2. to have a place for UNSAFE immoral acts

if user ever finds themselves in a place they would be ashamed or afraid to introduce their parents to, chances are user is living a degenerate and very UNSAFE lifestyle
as these children grow older they shall look back on this period of their lives and thank their safety squad guardian angels for saving their lives, not to mention their very souls

No, this is
youtube.com/watch?v=-eA6NTRTbe4

I can see it now. A butthurt hippie barricades himself in and takes pop shots at the fire marshall. SWAT called in. Stand off ensures and ends in a Waco style ending.

>tfw real life EMT and considering getting fireman training

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Reminder that if people are squatting in a foreclosed property a call to the bank that owns it will generate immediate action... the police kind and contractors to board it up!

archive.is/BMi0C

chartattack.com/news/2016/12/13/internet-trolls-are-trying-to-shut-down-diy-venues-across-america/

>The Sup Forums trolls' latest mission is a violent and hateful — and, let's not forget, criminal — campaign against a community that routinely experiences violence and hate.

i'm out lads, criminal is not good

Just as a repost here's their leader's FB.

Have fun, stay safe, and report any unsafe fire hazards.

Only you can MASA.

On the twelfth day of safety my true love gave to me:
12 eviction notices!
11 salty liberal tears
10 battery-backed exit signs
9 smug pepes
8 puppers the safety dog
7 stab-proof vests
6 sprinklers dripping
a pair of caltrop-proof boots
4 5/8ths inch drywall
3 fire escapes
2 smoke alarms
and an extinguisher in the pantry

Ruh roh, we're in BIG trouble now

well these threads are still up, so the mods, even though there are many leftist fag mods in between them, cant do shit so it seems.

and remember, if they decide to act retarded there is always double this best chan dot net.

Funny enough, only now I am learning of these lesser than violence ways and how efficient they are. I used to be a genuinely angry person who was like "grrrr kill all liberals" (I still am), but I can see the merit of these jewish like plots.

you got my super approval if that counts for anything, kek.

More lads come to help us!

This desu
Kek, I like it.
>violent and hateful — and, let's not forget, criminal

Holy fucking shit, this is unreal. How delusional can one be?

>violent

Are these good places to get laid?

You haven't seen delusional until you've seen his
archive.is/mcBR7

Underage poon, yes.

If you don't mind picking up some interesting rashes, sure.

>transhumanist

RREEEEEEEEE
queers and furries must stop shitting up best ideology

May they stay really really safe but away from my scifi dreams

Holy shit guys. Just realized with the threat of buying guns. She works at a Pizza joint called Vinny Van Gogos. (Good pizza btw) but this could help fire her or get officers to inspect "suspicious behavior".

If you want to catch the incurable disease known as degeneracy.

I dont understand reddit navigation, want to share this video with them?

we're saving lives user

youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8&t=1s

Also notice the spray can of paint on the floor? Using it inside..... Seems pretty flammable...

I would advise, that unless she is the owner of a property guilty of fire code or other municipal building code violations she be left alone

NYPA

Here's the non archived thread.
reddit.com/r/indie/comments/5hud21/altright_fascists_threaten_indie_music_venues/

Just put the shit in the reply box and click save. Making a leddit account is piss easy because you don't even need an email.

What the fuck is that joint problem thing mean?

Close 6/10
I like where it's going. I like the re write x mas songs you anons are doing.
Fantastic pic

I truly enjoy Sup Forums's creativity. Ironically it's better than the so called "artists" we're evicting.

Looks like the basement of my old frat house. Except the bitches were hotter.

She is guilty of owning said DIY QuoLab along with 2 other "gentlemen"

Violating several safety codes. No emergency exits, sprinklers, and exposed wiring sealed with duct tape.

he is /ourguy/ trying to seem neutral.

I love pol sometimes. This is brilliant and I might actually get involved if there's an such dangerous places in my community.

>openly talking about housing discrimination.

>they are labeling the threads "LGBTQBBQ."
they have no sense of humour

Had me literally shaking

Here's the writer's twitter
twitter.com/chrisrhampton

Wonder why he's pissing the deaths of the 36?

>uptight nuclear family
I can't even...

>Sup Forums tries to save antifa lives instead of letting them burn to death horribly
This is the bizarro timeline. I love it.

Really, next time I'm in new York I might do a little snooping. I've unfortunately been unable to find anything here in my part of Connecticut.

Exactly.
This is not some 'ebin raid' this is a serious political action group that is trying to clean up neighborhoods.
Only you can prevent urban fires.

I think we've found our next focus. That place looks terrible and it's stuff in plain sight.
Kek

Active shooter situation in Vegas if anyone is interested.

Somebody with the means pls make a Sup Forums approved Smokey the Bear.

I'm so proud of you Sup Forums.

>meddle with chaos gods
>weird, chaotic stuff happens

Who could gave expected it?

Anyway, it feels good to give back to society in such a concrete, palpable, and apolitical way. No one is pro-fire.

SHADILAY
God of chaos has struck again. Plus we're actually saving innocent lives. Aka firemen and bystanders that work adjacent to these shit holes.

>No one is pro-fire.
Commies.

There were also no sprinklers in the building, and the exits were blocked.

It's about fire code and /safety/ in general

Can we meme this all the way to our intrepid HUD Secretary Carson's desk?

Bro that's not safe.