Im done with being fucking shit on

I am sick of psychiatrits lying and making me look like a retard psycho.
I am fucking fed up with having my body be fucked and having my mind fucked up with their chemical shit they force feed people! Im sick of everybody acting like they are fucking gods that know everthings about us survivorsm
Im going to put a fucking 2×4 in the head of the quack that fucks with me!
Im sick of them fucking up. And most of all im sick of them always getting in my shit fuck off if i want your shitty legal crack id ask! And most if all i hate my family and friends always in my fucking business like im a child. Id like to punch them in the face evertime they ask me if I've been taking my meds like im a retard.

Not sure if crazy or a cry for help or both

>Falling for the psychatrits (sic!) are there to help meme
Dude, you go there, play your role, get your meds and get out being ""normal"" again. Jes.

Just shoot some guns and blow off steam, it'll be okay user

What were you diagnosed with?

fuck off sam

Sounds like hes being forced by parents. Hes probably underage, but I agree with him about shitty legal crack. That stuff is dangerous for some people.

It's starting to sound like they were right. In any case...

paranoia. I'm guessing bi-polar or schitzo. Don't worry user, most people don't give a shit. Only when you act creepy and take meds do they get concerned. Take to lifting of something productive to reduce stress

Eh, you can always just stop going to the shrink and toss the meds. I did that 15 years ago and haven't looked back since.

play the system and get on those autismbux

once you are getting paid tell them to fuck off

Are you transitioning? Cause that would explain a lot

sounds like you should take some .40 cal aspirin

This is actually good advice if he's just depressed or anxious. Nothing like a six pack, 10/22 and a backyard full of targets.
Makes you appreciate the rights you have and might straighten up your act too if you want to keep them

take your medicine donny don't make mommy ask twice!

>stop taking meds, BUT SLOWLY!
>sell them to druggies
>?????
>Profit!

and for god's sake if you're white do not shoot people, all right?

yeah PLEASE DONT GO ON A RAMPAGE! why would you even consider doing that, op?! fuck man relax

>Quaks crack
Right with you. So many ex dealer in the buis who just got a licence to be middle man again.
>probably underage
or b8. but if real I go with HDPler who tried a hero

Alright now dude,
You need to get it together

Dont take the Bait guys... This is BOT post... 1 post by this ID

> D E T O X
Natural foods, breh. Buy a blender. Wheatgrass juice 'n shizz. Paleo diet. Lift, water, oats. Repeat.

Autism ofc

Is the CIA about to shoot up a hospital just to shut down pol?
That's cold.
Well, good luck