The Solution to White Genocide is Mars Colonization

Why don't we just leave the earth to be "curated" by the Asians and Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html
xkcd.com/620/
nature.com/news/2010/100324/full/news.2010.146.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it's fucking off to New Swabia.

Nah, the solution to white genocide is to fight. Exterminate teh subhoomans. XD

because mars is a barren, radioactive ball of dust with a thin poisonous atmosphere and expensive as fuck to colonize until we get drydocks in space and more efficient engines.

ats the faggey choice

>reminder if a colony was established on Mars it would be incredibly "democrat"
>reminder guns would almost certainly be banned
>reminder there would be "equal opportunity" for all

No matter where we run off too we'll be pursued. The only solution is to stand and fight while we still have the numbers and the benefits of our superiority.

Why do you think that Mr. Rotschildberg won't send another rocket filled with ((experts)) after you?

It's expensive now. It's entirely possible for us to scale that cost down. It's a question of what we want as a society. Consider that the lower nonwhites would never be able to follow us. They would burn down our ruins and forget or censor that we ever existed, they want to come after us or not, but they would never be able to.

right, I'm just saying it's still early to do yet it can be considered once the times are right.

MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

Checked.

Send all the nigs to Mars?

>he wants to genocide THIS

rollin them sevens doh. wew lad

>The solution to our problem is running away and starting new life far away
>Flag
Old habits die hard, huh?

Not to mention if you're talking about continuing the white race on mars, you'll come across a whole host of problems due to pregnancy in low gravity.

oh and the first people selected for the first Mars trip have already been decided that its going to be a Magic School Bus/Captain Planet/Recess/Big Hero 6 multi-culty goup of individuals. I think they're intentionally trying to get a white/black/asian/indian/hispanic astronauts.

The white man's burden is real, and part of that responsibility is that it is up to us to stop the Jews and white psychopaths from literally enslaving all of humanity.

didn't even plan that shit kek

yeah pretty much.

I guess KEK had an opinion ITT

>he doesn't plan his quad gets

>Whites colonize mars
>Earth takes a turn for the worse now that most whites have left and law and order non existent except in Asian countries that are being invaded as white countries were
>The Asians follow our steps and colonize Jupiter because it rains diamonds but whites were too obsessed with the red planet
>Niggles on earth have destroyed the planet so they flee and show up at Mars
>Like all socities the conservative creators are long gone and liberal retards are in charge
>They let the Biggers in
>Whites don't have guns because of fears of gunfire causing a break in the bullet resistant glass
>Biggers bring their guns
>Rapes and murders skyrocket by 10,000%
>Black people are poor and violent because they were once slaves 3,000 years ago on earth
>No money to patch up the bullet resistant glass because it all goes to Jamals food stamps
>One day the glass cracks and we all die
>Only the gooks are left

You can't just run from your problems
>implying mars is will be colonized before whites are already extinct.

Nah, they will send a mixed race team to mars. In fact first human on mars probably wont even be male.

>people add muh to things they refute
>Muh
AM I FITTING IN YET?

Lets get real, this was never a realistic solution. minorities may hate one another but for the most part they all hate white people equally. Jewish/Black/mexican/samoan/asians/and a massive chunk of the white population would rise up against the "alt-whites" adamant enough about fighting, and even within that group most of those whites are too old/sick to take up arms. Worldwide there are (at best) 2-5million whites angry enough (and in good enough shape) to fight....but that would be versus the entire world who is against them

What in the flying fucks of hell?

i have no problem with any of this, if there are only white people

You don't have to be very fit to push the button

I think he will be a male just because most astronauts are. But he's going to be black.

How do they even get to mars.

>implying SJWs won't force NASA into having diverse colonists

>implying anyone but whites can colonize Mars or even wants to
Only whites have been to the moon, friendo. The Moon is rightful European clay; we're indigenous to it now. How does that make you feel?

Das racyss when onlee da wite man goez to spasse n shiet

>You can't just run from your problems
>>implying mars is will be colonized before whites are already extinct.

you do realize Jupiter is has a crushing gravity. Nothing can get close to it. and the atmosphere is an eternally cultivating shitstorm of noxious poisonous gases. The size of the planet alone ATTRACTS meteors and asteroids to it so you can't set up any satellites without them getting destroyed The gravity is so strong, it would feel like a school bus is resting on your chest just to breathe (and thats a modest prediction).

oh and not to mention, the planet is so large it may be too hot....so hot in fact it doesn't even have a surface. Its just a giant ball of gas.

europa can be colonized though

Theres water, but that planet is also incredibly cold, and not suitable for vegetation The warmest region would be like trying to grow a garden in antartica.

it's currently impractical. the actual movers and shakers of the world are more likely to live on mobile city-states on the ocean.

>the solution is to run away

ok

which is why you'd build colonies under the ice in the water, but yes, it would be expensive and difficult.

>the planet is so large
if u strip it of its gas its not really big, not even half of its current size

>2030
>the world is shit
>turns out the global warming meme wasn't a meme
>war, famine, all that good stuff
>in a last ditch effort to save mankind, some very rich people and governments build ark ships with brand new FTL engines
>each ship is sent to a different star with a habitable world
>white people leave the planet behind and colonize the stars
>2000 years later
>the United Alliance of Human Stars rediscovers Earth
>ruins of civilization only thing left on the planet
>send an away team to find out where the left behinds went
>as they explore the ruins, a harrowing sound echoes through the ruins
>AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Not just closing the gates and deporting people.

cont?

if everyone who though like you would kill themselves we would be living in paradise

>around blacks never relax

>run to Mars
>redirect asteroids, killing all life on Earth
>happy end

If the mudskin outbreeding fails they will simply open death camps.

They will stop at NOTHING.

>turns out the global warming meme wasn't a meme
Do you have any idea how many people and crops Northern Canada and Siberia can sustain, once they thaw? Blessing in disguise my friend.

They make a pile

because liberals invite them

>colonize mars
>libs start mass immigration
>"its ok if white people are the minority on Mars"

China will be the one to colonize Mars unfortunately. Their overpopulation problem will push them to make it happen first.

>Mars
is that what they're calling africa now?

yeah. better than anything in the movie theaters to be sure.

>implying cuck goverment and feminazis won't demand a african marsian and muslim quota if we actually build the whole thing and ar eready to move in

only solution truly is war

Because that's where the semen and joke mines are.

Lets be real here.

>Whites leave for Mars.
>Dindus and wannabe dindu-lites loot en mass cause the whitey can no longer keep them down.
>Major rioting and civilization is dismantled within a week.
>Asians are all but wiped out by nukes.
>Whats left of them flee to mars in a last ditch effort.
>Whites accept them cause we're cucks.
>Thousands of years pass.
>Humans on Mars are now pale/transparent skinned beings that are tall thanks to the lower gravity.
>Go back to Earth out of curiosity.
>Nothing but tribes scattered all over.
>Help colonize them due to our ego.
>Build pyramids n' sheeittt.
>Become Pharoahs having jigga-boos be our servants.
>Thousands of years later the Earth is back to what it was.
>Black people claim they waz kings n' shit.
>Cycle repeats ad infinitum.

>Their overpopulation problem will push them to make it happen first.
implying Chinese population problems have ever pushed them to do anything except mass genocide their own plebs and eat some cats

You're stupid if you think there'll be no quota

the young must go, I will remain on this dying planet. dying planet!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ

Because it's cowardice.

>le white genocide
grow up, angsty teen

we put a rocket on it and we drive it into mars
>wait 10,000 years for radiation to cool off

the solution to white genocide is to let niggers starve to death, and to purge the earth of the kikes

>why dont we leave a planet rich in resources, and go live in a barren wasteland with little water and no atmosphere?

>grow up, angsty teen
I don't think its a matter of age or ennui, but staring at the data does inspire a certain degree of existential anxiety.

Because women would capture all men and milk us for semen and jokes.

I played Doom 3. All I saw were whites and Asians.

>why don't we leave the equatorial region of plenty and warmth for the barren reaches of Ice Age Europe, and be forced to develop tools, social cohesion, and agrarian revolutions just to survive the winters

The solution to white genocide is genocide of people of color.

Why is it called 'white genocide' when in judging from the world around us it's literally 'white suicide'

Your fellow whites are what is trying to kill you.

Kill them and you might start getting somewhere. But a bunch of NEETs crying on Sup Forums fantasizing about shit that'll never happen is a good bandaid...I guess?

White Flight 2.0 Liquid Oxygen Boogaloo

There will be never an excessive Mars colonization, because Mars is not a natural habitat for humans. It's fucking simple as that. Potatoes could be shipped to Europe from America because they could grow here, but humans are not potatoes

>white genocide
When will this dumb meme end?
Turks are white and based

>judging from the world around us it's literally 'white suicide'
No white populations voted for changes to immigration laws, or were truthfully educated about their consequences. This was never a bottom-up sort of phenomenon, but a deliberate top-down set of long-term policy goals. You need to mobilize every institution of society to socially engineer the demographic decline of one population, and replace it with a foreign one. Its doesn't happen organically outside of wars like the Muslim conquest of Spain, for example, or the colonization of the Americas.

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html

Titan.

The atmosphere is thicker than earth's, although mostly methane, it's freezing cold, but you could survive with warm enough gear. You don't have to worry about depressurizing which is a huge problem.

Obviously you'd need to bring your own air, but it's probably the best bet.

Plus, that view.

Titan's atmosphere and gravity are such that you could literally strap some wings on to your arms and flap to fly around.

doesn't that mean we'd need hollow bird bones, or else we'd fly around and break every bone in our bodies? We're too heavy.

Fund it.

Tell Elon to get his musk all over this.

Gravity is less in titan, and the atmospheres thicker.

It would be more like swimming, kinda.

We could also just glide everywhere.

Plus the easy access to a practically infinite source of methane would be great for power production on fledgling colonies as a stop gap.

I'm not too sure about the radiation or tectonic activity though.

Nope. Titan's atmosphere is thick and the gravity is a lot lower.

xkcd.com/620/

>t would be more like swimming, kinda
Well, good thing we dont have to breath the atmosphere, because I imagine it would be quite a struggle to move air into your lungs. Is there any feasible way to transform the methane into breathable air? Will any sparks cause the atmosphere to explode?

Methane requires oxygen to burn. There is very little oxygen on Titan.

india has nukes too

Out of nessecity though, and yes there is a difference.

We just need scuba gear and a really warm outfit.

Even if it rains liquid methane the liedenfrost effect would boil the droplets away and bounce them off before they could freeze us.

All it takes is a little petri dish on a rover, and we have our Hyperborean White Homeland, goys

nature.com/news/2010/100324/full/news.2010.146.html

Truth

>ringed planet in the sky
>being hot blooded literally causes steam to rise from your skin
>aerial martial arts would totally work
Is Titan the portal in to the anime world?

To add, I'm pretty sure it might have a hot metal core, because of gravitational flexing from saturn.

This means it might have a magnetic field to help protect against radiation.

If not, we can always live like mole people.

>low gravity meme
Can't one just put weights on their legs or shit like that

MUH "MUHS"

heres good mars colony pic for ya, OP....

it's from babylon 5. great show.

heres anouther one...

They keep increasing the frequencies.

I'm assuming because whatever they're doing isn't working and I think it's hilarious.

How's life sleeping in your Faraday cage?

I really liked that plot arc.

That's some really fucking extreme white flight, pussy. manifest destiny

That show had plot to spare.