Now that Syrian Army has cleared Aleppo from jihadist, lot's of people are fleeing the eastern areas

Now that Syrian Army has cleared Aleppo from jihadist, lot's of people are fleeing the eastern areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=S83VT2xCvsU

I'm confused as hell now, I thought SAA has liberated their homes, where the fuck are they going?

To Mordor

they are going to germany and there's nothing you can do about it other than voting and stumping for afd

>Looks of definition of immigrant

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!
people need to do this

Oh, in your heart, you already know where they are headed Hans.

Who fucking cares what's hapoening there, I just hope all of them die.

>I thought SAA has liberated their homes
SAA has liberated their homes from their walls and roofs, now somewhere they have to sleep, so they leave to the land of walls and roofs.

They're going to Swedistan, obviously

Thanks God, Germany will welcome them by giving them free healthcare, housing, underage german pussies!
Hail Germany! Saviours of shitskins, destroyers of continents, master of cucks

Spoken like a true neocon cuck

>I thought SAA has liberated their homes

Syrian army is executing them in their homes for being "rebel sympathizers".

Remember this whole thing started when the people rose up against Assad.
Now it's payback time.

t. Shlomo kikebergowitz

This. Syrians etc. Can eat shit and die.

knowing a bit of arab mentality

sounds very plausable

Is he wrong?

>where the fuck are they going?
I have some bad news for you, kraut.

Why are they not flying the eagles?

Blatant lie

Arabs enjoy very much seeing their former and bested opponent grovel at their feet, they grant pardon and those who submitted swear eternal fealty

Because the SAA are executing all civilians in the area, I assume they're not taking any chances with ISIS sympathisers. Still pretty fucking brutal though, they're escaping a bullet to the head.

To Germany

ISIS sympathizers are not syrian... pretty easy to identify them don't you think?

Fucking anglo

There was a sort of experimental operation launched by the US during the Vietnam war that was very successful. Anyone and their family who was so much as rumored to be associated with the Vietcong was: interrogated, tortured, and frequently executed. This program was so successful it pretty much completely eliminated Vietcong support in the areas where it was executed. I imagine the SAA have a similar idea.