TRUMP MEETING KANYE WEST IS JUST A DISTRACTION FROM THE FACT THAT RUSSIA LED A COUP AGAINST THE USA!!! THIS IS AN ACT...

TRUMP MEETING KANYE WEST IS JUST A DISTRACTION FROM THE FACT THAT RUSSIA LED A COUP AGAINST THE USA!!! THIS IS AN ACT OF WAR! TRUMP IS A TRAITOR!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51LJrnHtveo
youtube.com/watch?v=REKLC3s30Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo
youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS A GODAMN *SLAMS FIST ON TABLE AND ADJUSTS GLASSES* COOOOOOUUUUUPPPPP

But Trump and Kanye are bringing the 80s back, and what did we do to the Russians in the 80s? I thought so.

Why is Keith Olbermann trying to imitate Alex Jones?

Trump winning broke the left so hard that now they are the ones spouting conspiracy theories

Glenn Beck, not Jones.

Because he's spewing fake news.

the russian coup accusation is just a distraction from the fact that homeland security tried to hack georgia's election computers

Who is this literal who?

but i like Russia

There should be consequences for the (((media))) telling people an act of war was committed on their country when it wasn't.

SCUUUUUUMM!

> that desperate to move public attention away from kanye
What a bunch of racists.

s-she's gonna win, d-d-drumpfkins, now say it with me, M-MADAM

This guy is such a fucking autist. He actually thinks he's directing some kind of fucking revolution from GQ.

>666

I agree with satan on this.

TRUMP IS SCUM. WORKING FOR SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. IF YOU DISAGREE YOU A TRAITOR TO AMERICA. GET OUT. I SAY. GET OUT. WE MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER ELECTION AGAIN

REEEEEEEEEE

>t. crazy moonbat who can't hold a job

delusional conspiracy theories

if the tin foil conspiracy aspies keep talking about russia hackers, i want to see the voting machines source code.

>pls put me back on tv, i'll be good this time, i swear
remember, kikermann, it's not rigged, t. obama.

Keith need his meds, that man is fucking losing his mind these days.

He's had a pretty storied career including getting fired from both ESPN and Fox Sports before also later getting canned at msnbc once he turned political.

Does he really believe that shit? Is that really possible?

incitement or material support ?

ive seen kids go to jail for saying shit on facebook like 'yay for isis!"

At what point does this kind of rhetoric pass into sedition? Jesus.

SCUM! RAPPING SCUM!!!

>There should be consequences for the (((media)))
and the (((intel))) agencies, that give the orders to the kike media

He's trying to break into the lucrative meme industry

Keith is also openly advocating for a "counter-coup" against the "russian coup." Infowars also called him a "crazy conspiracy theorist." I'm still not completely used to the Stain universe.

i hate this faggot. i was subscribed to gq so i could see 2chainz eat expensive pastries and shit, but this cuck makes like four goddamn videos a day whining about hillary losing.

proving that democrats were cheating and are pedophiles isn't rigging shit.

i hope this preachy fuck gets the rope

Isn't this the "fake news" the (((Liberal Elite))) were warning us about?

Friendly reminder that Americans are no longer free, that the USA is at war with russia and that russia is preparing a coup.

AAaaaah of course of course! It all makes sense now!

Trump is the string puller, he's controlling the media.

It all makes sense now. Trump is a traitor, we should impeach trump

He's a fucking d list journalist. As morally bankrupt as the MSM is, even they won't touch him. What do you think?

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger.

Seth Rich unironically and literally died for your sins.

Shhhh, no more shills, only trump now.

GQ hired Keith Olbermann and Lindy West.

Hire stupid people, get stupid stories.

>i was subscribed to gq
Save the world, kill youself.

Sooooo, is pol fake news or Russian agent? I can't keep up anymore.

Wait. Really?

BAhahahahahahahaa

What I wouldn't give to murder all those daily show faggots, CNN, MSNBC, and all the other traitors.

There will be, their fake news legislation will be their own downfall.

And it will be glorious.

(((Keith))) also brings up 1984 pretty much every episode as he lives up this "resistance" power fantasy.

Sage

I'm interested in this "role" Trump played. did he hold hands with Putin while he used his mind powers to hack the DNC?

maybe we should have a special prosecutor to look at the DNC rigging the primary against berncucks; there were plenty of active roles that went completely unpunished.

>(((((((Olbermann)))))))
Этo дaжe нe cмeшнo

Liberal Elites really love when a conservative takes power because they get to pretend they're counter culture.

Isn't that the guy who got fired from ESPN for making fun of kids raising money for some cancer charity?

Reminder that Olbermann is a thin-skinned spaz and always has been

youtube.com/watch?v=51LJrnHtveo

I mad bro?

Reuters news agency wholeheartedly DISAGREES with you. ODNI, which runs the 17 intelligence agencies said this morning that they cannot embrace the CIA's opinion.
McConnel and Ryan are treasonous!

GUYS, WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO PUSH RYAN AND MCCONNELL OUT OF THEIR PERCHES?

Are you talking about the Saudi/CIA attempted coup through Clinton?

Yea, we stopped that. You're welcome America. You ungrateful bastards.

Man I miss the old Red Eye with Bill Schulz...

Why is the left so hellbent on going to war with Russia? I thought the right were the warmongering side?

Huh fake news I guess.

wow, this is approaching the levels of soviet and nazi propaganda

msm is now pushing opinions that conspiracy theorists had 10years ago. they are so scared

the left are now firmly going ape on the war drums. Somehow, the GOP are the anti-war party now, and that is why they got elected. Russia, we gonna be pals again like back in the old days. Get the old gang back together, you, me and daddy britbong. We can even kick the shit out of Hans if you'd like to lead the way?

Oblermann - Jewish, German or AngloSaxon?

99th thread about this, still no evidence posted. kek

I would be perfectly okay with trump handing over the united states to russia. only war mongering libtards think it's a bad idea.

He looks and speaks like Glenn Beck's twin brother. Maybe they were separated at birth...

God is this guy trying to be a globalist Alex Jones? Talk about fake news.

we will see. I always remain pessimistic. Right now after Trump won you think that everything is possible, but from Russia i see different perspective. Everything will probably remain the same and USA senators will push anti-Russian laws, NATO will call us threat to the world, media will demonize Putin, state department will be frindly on the outside, but behind our back wil be supporting anti-Putn groups within Russia, in Ukraine and baltics.

the elites on both the left and right need war with Russia because they see it as their only way to keep clinging to their world empire. Trump recognizes that it's not possible for America to rule the world anymore, not while the homeland is falling apart, hence the talk of withdrawing from military bases, withdrawing from NATO, and working together with Russia. maybe the long term plan is to try to leave the world empire in the hands of fellow white nation Russia instead of China while ensuring a comfy place for America, same way Britain lost its world empire but still had a comfy place next to America

when the government that funds it is officially out of power

A sourkraut would fall for this bullshit. What makes Krauts so gullible?

Literally how Keith Olbermann sees himself:

youtube.com/watch?v=REKLC3s30Mw

Reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

this keith guy is a fucking nut job... calling for war with russia ... fucking idiot doesnt give a shit about the millions that would die from such an event.

Behind the scenes at Olbermann's studio

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

Fuck off Ahmed.

kek'd

Man I love watching Keoths videos, epitome of liberal douche.

Trump should just hand over authority to Putin.

Change Russia with globalists and putin with soros and you have Alex Jones rambling

Russia did not do shit stop spreading fake news

Scum

SCUM

RUSSIAM SCUM!

what did they do tell us.

You want (potential) irony?

The only person on Trumps roster that is strongly anti-Russian is Mattis.

And there is a huge chance the Democrats amd their Republican allies like McCain are going to refuse to allow him as Sec. Of Defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU

Look at Olbermann's views compared to Alex Jones's.

Then again, screaming, crying and hyperbolic conspiracy theories haven't helped Glenn Beck lately.

>Jerusalem post

Christ, it's like McCarthy all over again, except this time, they're wrong.

RUSSIAN EXPOSED HOW CORRUPT THE DNC IS!
THEY HACKED THE ELECTION BY LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT THE CLINTONS ARE IN FACT A CRIMINAL SYNDICATE OF SEXUAL PERVERTS
REEEEEEEE

>lol what do you mean Hillary wants to start WW3 with Russia? Silly drumpfkin Drumpf is going to start WW3!
>OHEMGEE RUSSIA IS LITERALLY COUPING US RIGHT NOW WAR WAR WAR WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The lack of self awareness on behalf of the left is staggering to say the least.

He's right on the fence of calling for assassination, terrorism.

I'm serious. It's borderline incitement. He keeps it JUST vague enough.

The Washington Post and New York Times hide behind a measured tone with the inflammatory language kept to a minimum and deflecting to "we heard...they say...".

Olbermann is right on the edge of calling for people to kill politicians, law enforcement and military.

>His domain is Ha, good man

RUSSIANS DID 9/11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

>POTUS MUST DECLASSIFY ALL INFORMATION!

This is how you know he's genuinely mentally ill.

No one is declassifying or releasing shit, because the evidence is so spectacularly underwhelming that it would sink the the narrative the DNC are building. That's the entire point of it being vague and unspecified.

Like when McCain was pressed as to the actual facts and responded with;

>Facts are stubborn. The fact is I believe Russia had an influence on the election.

>that the USA is at war with russia
The US is at war with Russia. Proxy wars count, and that's what Syria is.

russia or saudi arabia who will control usa
the big quesion

these emotional brats can't make up their mind. is president trump a russian pawn or a power hungry dictator?

dictators don't like being pawns, and pawns aren't smart/powerful enough to be dictators. something's gotta give.

but of course, these impotent morons will do anything but face reality, so let's just keep laughing at them. LOL.

Said it before;

>tfw autistic children on an anime picture swapping forum are so good at memeing, that what we Do For Free, the CIA and the world's media believes it has to be the work by military grade state backed subversion experts

Shows you how badly they need to git gud

Y-yes we are. Thank you electric Jew.

oh man MSM is so irrelevant now

i'm cumming, Sup Forums

It's funny, because his video is certainly reminiscent of 1984

They never will. They're going to step up to get beat down really soon. Can't wait to punch 10 AidsSkrillex looking retards in the face.