Knowledge Bomb. I'm gay

Homosexuality is the key to humanity. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
crystalinks.com/icastones.html
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2?showall=&start=1
2012portal.blogspot.com/
saintandrewstwinflame.com/2016/12/12/benjamin-fulford-their-defeat-is-certain-december-12-2016-full-report/
reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/4u9i6u/clintons_catholic_vp_pick_tim_kaine_trained_by/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049

Thats a pyramid, stupid

1) Stop asking the wrong questions.
2) Look into iceberg technology.

Am I close, OP?

Lefties and gays secretly influence the socius because they're more right-brained?

>pic related
Is that why Hitler wanted to recruit them?

Yes. You are rubbing the tip of that iceberg just right

Read my previous posts. I can't spoonfeed everything to you.

LOL FAGGOT!

Finally, you gave up the LARP.
GG, FAG5

>just the tip

Connect the dots

Go down the rabbit hole

Ica stones
crystalinks.com/icastones.html

depict pre-Adamites and they're all male/gay?

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2?showall=&start=1
>P.S. David Wilcock loves the cock!!

So, if you're gay you have pre-Adamite a.k.a "Ancient Builder Race" DNA?

Hopefully I got here in time before the thread 404's.

First question is about Dinosaurs, how are massive long-legged four legged apatosaurus or sauropods connected to birds?

Seems like a stretch.

Second question, tetrapods are grouped with birds, amphibians, reptiles, and mammals. Doesn't this conflict with "Dinosaurs" = Birds?

Oh. You're not Anon5.

Faggot.

blackpill inbound

organisations like the CDC (center for disease control) and the NSA are merging to counter the coming era of superbugs and nanomechnical warfare

foreign biological warfare will become indistinguishable from nano-cyberattacks; the government is working on biological surveillance for humans to monitor human systems the same way they've backdoored computer chips to defend against normal cyber attacks, eventually the entire human biosystem will be compromised for greater powers

development of private solutions to this is causing schisms in national security and intelligence organizations, only a few will remain in control to become transhuman Gods and manipulate the rest of the humanity in a way akin to how humans use bacterial colonies in their gut

2012portal.blogspot.com/

Fucc

What a fag

nice fake trip, faggot. why don't you go make a shota thread on Sup Forums before you kill yourself?

Why are some homosexual males openly hostile to women?

please tell me more!

what do you know about Tim Kaine? Is he a globalist? I have a theory that she's only running for president for attention/revenge for the whole Bill situation? Any word on when Trump will finally prosecute her and when we're going to start hearing more disclosure about these connections????

Headbutt a bullet.

>just the tip

i dont like it when gay guys say that

> triggered

This isn't anon5. sage.

>just the tip

Read previous threads and wait until innauguration final.

Here:
saintandrewstwinflame.com/2016/12/12/benjamin-fulford-their-defeat-is-certain-december-12-2016-full-report/

Let me redpill you about gays.
They are just beta egoists that never saw a real woman. They make white race die out and make world filled with niggers and asians. You are a plague spreaded by celebrities. Why you won? Because you were minority which fought with all the remnants of religion and traditionalism, and you've won this war. Dont worry - this all will end soon, when the fourth reich will rise

I've waited a while to see this

Pykrete is some cool ass shit. Probably not suitable for warfare and if your fridge fails you sink. But in terms of cranking out hordes of cheap ass disposable ships pykrete gun platforms will rule the seas.

thanks user but are you sure there isn't some sort of plan to stop the inauguration?

anon5, any info on this?!?

Russia is stronk

1) read my precious threads
2) kaine will become president because he is the only homosexual involved with the election
This is just the tip

Fake tripfagging is the height of faggotry, user.
>I told you I'd be watching for this thread
1/10 weak b8 m8

IGNORE IMPOSTER SHILL THREADS
>IGNORE IMPOSTER SHILL THREADS

>saged and hidden

Because Jesuits?

reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/4u9i6u/clintons_catholic_vp_pick_tim_kaine_trained_by/

woah

do you think there are any other gay people involved in the government?

> defending tripfags
> not liking people who mock tripfags

You have to be older than 18 to use pol.

OP is a big faggot, and is not the real Anon5.

Kys

Sounds hawt. Where can I sign up? I really want to kiss another real manly man.

reed muh threadz goyim

DUDE BIRDS LMAO

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You gave me a good laugh at that faggot thanks OP

Read my precious threads, shill. If you weren't a shill you would already know how to get the tip

hmm. Obama is a homosexual and so was Bush v. 2

nice try

Well this thread will probably die soon anyways, but I want to applaud you for this effort because you are hilarious, this was a spot on thread, and anonymous5 is a massive faggot. You really nailed his behavior. Thanks dude, it was inspiring.

Listen, OP, I know there's a lot of haters out there but I have to say I really appreciate all you do. I'd totally suck you off in real life if you want me to. I have a thing for tripfags who want to be Sup Forums famous.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
anonymous5 trip is !!9O2tecpDHQ6

doubt it

>pic related
OP's face when this shit actually happens.
9Gag-tier "I told you so" thread

WHY ARE U IN FRANCE user 5?

DID U JOIN ISIS AND RAPE KIM KARDASHIAN?????

R U A BIRD?

fucking dead

Birds are french dinosaurs. Look up ISIS on wikipedia.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Homosexuality is divisive perversion that will disregard and rip society to shreds for the sake of its selfish hedonism.
Homosexuality sows nought but diseases, hollow relationships, and the corruption of youth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird
>Birds (Aves), also known as avian dinosaurs
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! HOW IS WIKIPEDIA ALLOWED TO GIVE AWAY ILLUMINATTI BLOODLINE SECRETS????????

IM SCARED

>LARPing as a LARPer
baka desu senpai

I KEK'D OUT LOUD. Thanks, I guess the real one has been compromised. I now can easily filter you with no remorse.

Interesting bread but just like "rhesus" negatives who come from God, there is nothing stopping Christian salvation for gays. Even if things like this are true
The Bible has been blown out of context and proportion of proper translation on homosex. Many figures were gay and blessed and angels have no gender. So how we know the sodomites weren't "just" simple rapist assholes is beyond me. Straights are cucked by rabbis who try and make Adam and the divine, feminine. Quit the vaginal jew. Today. Use surrogates. Get married and especially to Christ. Don't be a whore or a retard degenerate and be safe. White gays are fine and straights get sick and create all these problems. Since Eve