Congratulatons America, you just got cucked by Russia. Enjoy your puppet President

Congratulatons America, you just got cucked by Russia. Enjoy your puppet President.

ITT: We discuss the fall of Rome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proofs?

Exhibit A

>Putin shaking some dudes hand

so what? I bet a President shakes a lot of Hands.

Guess Saudi Arabia won the 2008 and 2012 elections, then.

>a fucking potato

That "some dude" is Rex Tillerson and Putin is giving him the "friendship of Russia" award for making a deal which granted Rosnef, the Russian state owned oil company, access to the North American market through Exon.

Old Rexy opposes sanctions against Russia, unsurprising since he stands to make billions from access to Arctic oil fields.

Not exactly a neutral secretary of state to deal with Russia's illegal annexation of Crimea is he?

why does an Italian think he knows anything about Russia cucking us?

Says the guys whose overlords are the fucking mafiosi!

>Not constantly being at the throat of the other major nuclear superpower on Earth is somehow a bad idea
Neck yourself, potatonigger.

Because like most Americans this Italien isn't a fucking idiot.

Why do you a Mexican care about trump or russia?????

No shit, T Rex needs an oil state to replace the Saudi cancer

The other major nuclear power is China, and you've increased tensions with them considerably since Trump came to power.

Russia is an irrelevancy, one that Trump is giving far too much influence to. Their ecnomy is lower than fucking Canada ffs.

Better than being Saudi Arabia.s bitch. That's the cold truth.

better cucked by russia then the saudis and the chinks

China is not a major nuclear power. It has like 1/100th the nukes USA and Russia have

>the elections can't be hacked
>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Still enough to blow up the planet and unlike Russia they have an economy to fear.

>The other major nuclear power is China
Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U&t=2s

>Saudi Arabia and Qatar bankrolls successive presidents path to power, literally donates millions into "foundations" because we all know how humanitarian those countries are
perfectly fine democracy in action
>Russia leaks info about the democrats that is actually true but the dems wanted to hide from the public, making the public not vote for said dems having been informed of such things
WAH WAH A COMPLETE UPSET OF OUR DEMOCRATIC VALUES

I left at "leftist propaganda",

You see the thing is, those snowniggers never released the info they gained from the republicans.

I wonder why? Oh yeah they wanted to make sure their puppet won.

>unlike Russia they have an economy to fear.
An economy that's almost completely dependent on America buying it's cheap shit.

Fear? Everything they make is cheap and designed to break so it can be consumed again. I can't even begin to imagine the lulz we will get when their own military equipment breaks down and backfires on them.

>Still enough to blow up the planet
250 nukes isn't anywhere close to blowing up the planet, unless they're detonated in the Earth's core.
Go to bed Ireland, you're drunk

And Russia has what exactly? What does America gain from this cooling of relations other than a loose arse?

No one cares what a dirty European Mexican says. You italians are worthless at just about everything but being abnoxious

You wanna talk about Rome? How about aristocratic famalies always being elected in a "democratic" society *cough clinton and bush cough*?

He's not even Italian, you color blind faggot. God you've been Jewed jew and through.

>And Russia has what exactly?
A fuck load of nukes
>What does America gain from this cooling of relations
An ally in kebab removal

It's spelt obnoxious you dumb burgernigga

Nice try CTR

You drink too much.

>A fuck load of nukes
Unusable weapons are unusable.

>An ally in kebab removal
Removal from where Syria? The Russians are only in Syria to install Assad as king kebab.

Your dedication to russophobia is truly impressive.

What has Russia ever done to me to make them my foe

>Russophobia
Fuck off, that's not a thing.

Nonsense, OP.

>Unusable weapons are unusable.
Satan 2 missile
>Removal from where Syria? The Russians are only in Syria to install Assad as king kebab.
Fucking Assad is based would you rather isis goatfuckers running the show

Indeed. Not at all a thing. Which is why you spend this entire thread bitching about amerca being friendly with russians, despite not being personally affected in any way. Admit it user. It won't hurt you. You just hate the ebil russkies.

They're mostly white.

Haven't you heard goyim? White people are evil!!

I dont like assad but guess what they need a fucking dictator its the only form of government that works for subhumans

>Still enough to blow up the planet and unlike Russia they have an economy to fear
Which is precisely why it makes sense to improve relations with Russia and challenge China.
You don't play strong against weak, you play weak against strong. Keeping good relations with China only increases their strength and allows them to wrest control of the Pacific from us. Improving relations with Russia on the other hand only threatens a hand of economically irrelevant eastern European countries, and even then not definitely.

Nuke in coming in 5, 4, 3...

And?
You fail to point out why or how this makes him a puppet of Putin.
He has drills and trade deals all over the world. He has some in Scotland, is he a puppet of Nicola Sturgeon as well?
Dumb fucking Mc

>Satan 2 missile
Is unusable.

>Fucking Assad is based would you rather isis goatfuckers running the show.
I'd rather, and hang up this may sound crazy, allow Syrians to work their own shit out for themselves. Mad I know.

There's only one country threatening the stability of Europe, illegally annexing countries they've agreed to protect.

Rome fell because it took too much territory and suffered a fatal case of "sudden flood of war refugees inside muh borders" syndrome.

If they burned all the locals out they would have been fine.

See. it wasn't so hard. We are the ebil and everyone else can do no wrong. Thank you, much appreciate your honesty.

Typical Irish poster..making everyone here look like a fucking leaf

>I'd rather, and hang up this may sound crazy, allow Syrians to work their own shit out for themselves. Mad I know.
That is what Trump has been campaigning on is geting out of fucking Syria. I dont care if putin or assad are killing Muslims

My God you're deluded, but whatever, I'm unable to undo years of state programming.

If Russia is so irrelevant then why do you care about it so much?

Really puts into perspective why they want a war with Russia but fear a war with China
>STOP IT YOU STUPID GOYIM THE IDEA IS TO WIPE OUT WHITE PEOPLE ONCE AND FOR ALL NOT DESTABILIZE THE NWO ECONOMY

The Syrian (((rebels))) were armed trained and funded by the US, Saudi, Turkey, UK and no doubt Israel.
Why the fuck do you think the "civil war" has gone on for all these years??????? Where allegedly a rag tag coalition of "rebels" were able to hold their own against the Syrian army and would have defeated them except for Russian intervention.
Your a complete clown and should stop listening to sky news.

The US can improve relations with Russia without bending over backwards to accommodate them.

Scotland didn't interfere in the election, send refugees to Europe from Syria and annex parts of other European countries.

Did you know that most Syrians prefer Assad over the opposition/rebels?

Sure hey were, and Russia has been supporting Assad.

It's not a secret that America has supported rebels, they even airlifted weapons to them.

What's your point?

>Get btfo
>omg ur so deluded
Kek this is funny keep going potatonigger

The future belongs to Slavs. Get over it.

Can Sup Forums just range ban Irish people? I don't ever want to see my beautiful flag attached to such autism ever again.

Sage

The rapefugees came from Turkey. You know our allie.
Look at a map sometime..the rapefugees had been crossing into turkey by land, for years..but sky news, BBC, RTE, CNN etc made sure they focused your attention on a dead toddler washed up on a beach..making it appear the majority of the refugees were crossing the med..your common sense should have worked out that if your fleeing a war zone your going to travel the path of least resistance, which in this case was by land to turkey..
Duh
PS the dead toddler wasn't even a Syrian either, either a Libyan or Egyptian (both countries destabilised by the US contrived Arab spring) I can't recall which.

The day a dirty Slav builds the first fusion reactor and lights up the east coast is the day I grant them a GGWP tech victory.

Until then the global game of civilization is going to the culture bombing muzzies.

>when you're a spaghetti nigger and you're so bad at making political memes that the flags you impose over the original image obscure it and so you can't tell what's going on
sage

DRUMPFNIGGERS BTFO BY FUCKING RUSSIANS!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you really corrected my record YOU FUCKING ASSHAT, WILL YOU FAGGOTS STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD AFTER JANUARY?

Why couldn't we have had WWH ;_;

You voted for Trump because youre a fucking idiot

have fun watching your benefits be stripped from you, I'm from a wealthy family so honestly fuck you lower class idiots

My point is, when you stated the Syrians should have been left to sort their own civil war out..your right they should have been..but for that to be the case it would have had to have been an actual civil war.
Not a war created by the US as part of their Arab spring destabilising process. Syria was a stubborn domino and wouldn't collapse as easily as the other Arab states..in case you still ain't figured it out..The Intelligence agencies pull the "black lives matter" shit in lots of countries, where they use people like George Soros to fund "progressive groups" and to pay agitators..it gives plausible deniablity..why else do you think Soros has not been arrested even when it's common knowledge he funds black lives matter and the SJW agitators that tried to fuck up Trumps campaign! Wakey wakey.

Conspiracy theories don't interest me. The Syrian people rebelled because they live in a dictatorship.

Did the US encourage this? Sure, why should Assad have a God (Allah) given right to rule over the Syrian people for all eternity?

Assad was elected you fucking idiot
The majority of the population supports him

Sure, "elected"

rich whiteboi knows whats best :^)

The Russian hacking allegations are just the last dying gasps of the Democratic cabal before they fade into irrelevance for the next 8 years at least.

Not only is the evidence shit but even the allegations are shit. They are saying they hacked the DNC and spread fake news. Nobody can point out a single instance of fake news and the DNC had it coming, otherwise they wouldn't have made their bitch resign.

So with that being said, good riddance and I'm looking forward to the next 8 years.

MAGA.

Yes, he was elected. The fact that you don't like him doesn't matter at all.

Right buddy, ""elected""

>russia helping the american public learn american political corruption is "cucking" us

Again provide any shed of proof that Russia had anything to do with this election. Your a liberal cuck sheep. Fuck yourself faggot.

>Cucked by Russia
>Instead of neocon in liberal clothing saudi dick slurpers

I'm okay with this. Hell their best athlete has called our nation's capital home for more than 10 years now. How does this whole situation not offer the country a better path forward when a Clinton administration would all but ensure war with Russia?

Also I've still yet to see a tangible way the Russians interfered? They exposed DNC corruption so what?

>I don't like him therefore the elecetions must have been rigged

If you don't think American Russian friendship is one of the most important to cultivate in this geopolitical environment you're a blind fool. I always wanted a chance to liberate western Europe with you Vlad.

That and their entire country being a dictatorship. His father held the presidency for thirty years and sonny holds it for 16.

You seriously think this guy was elected? Please tell me you're playing devil's advocate and you're not actually an idiot.

>I don't like him therefore the elecetions must have been rigged
/thread.

better than the puppet of Saudi Arabia

Germanbro, warum streitest du dich mit ein total Idiot ? On the other handYou my starving friend, are an idiot. The day of the rake is coming soon, better prepare yourself

Wouldnt you say Bush Clinton Bush Obama(couldve been Clinton here) Clinton and the whole of American congressional elections is textbook Nepotism as well?

Learn English before you try to insult people with it. You dumb spaghetti nigger.

no puppet! no puppet! you're the puppet!

Wait i should ignore Russian influence but believe everything some irrelevant mick says about my country?

You are mentally challenged.

Who gives a shit? I'm in whistler and there's a ton of hot Russians here. When I tell them I'm American they ask if I support trump. When I say I do, they're glad because that means I don't hate Russia/aka Clinton supporter.

Did you live in Syria or something? Seeing as your so sure about how life was there under Assad. Whatever it was like it wasn't a bombed out fucking shell was it..and you can thank the USA primarily for that shit..and that's not a fucking conspiracy "theory".

By the way it was the CIA who coined your go to term for discrediting people's argument.
Cock sucker.

The extremely obvious question noone is asking is if Trump were a Russian puppet, why would he be shitstirring China and threatening Iran?

and the MSM couldn't dig that shit up themselves?

Did Assad ban people from leaving his terrible dictatorship? Did he lock everyone down so they couldn't emigrate to a more tolerant land????
Did he fuck