Would you rather double the Jewish population and eradicate all muslims

Would you rather double the Jewish population and eradicate all muslims

-or-

Eradicate the Jewish population and double the number of Muslims

Ditch the Jews. Let the Muslims do their Muslim things in the desert.

shit man there's like a billion something muzzies. I'd rather double the jews. We can always fire up germany's old camps to deal with the new number of jewfags

>he still believes in the holohoax

i can't post anything antisemetic otherwise they'll arrest me and find my kitchen knifes. also can say anything islamophobic

Jews are a tiny minority worldwide, Muslims are a huge majority

You have to kill the jews, imagine (((them))) with twice as many refugees to force down our throats.

Why was Runescape so comfy?

then what killed all the jews?

You're in luck, then, considering the Ashkenazim are no Semitic.

Typhus and starvation.

Muslims wouldn't have been a problem in the first time without Jews.

And that's why once white people are eradicated they will easily deal with them without trouble.

That goes for those who are too dumb to see why would they flood Europe with Muslims if they hate their Jewish asses.

Once there're no white people left (or in control of any country) they can easily dispose of any troublesome group. They'll nuke them into oblivion if they fancy.

And there'll be nobody left to complain about it.

Double Jewish population easily
If Muslim population doubles they will go from 1.4 billion to 2.8 billion.
Have fun stopping 1 billion hungry Jihadis crossing into Western Europe

fpbp

Just eradicate all Assholes and Fanatics. Done.

because you could play it anywhere, even at school or library, and play with others in a massively multiplayer setting, hopping servers for free instantly to meet. It was fairly slow-paced as well.

then we should kill the muzzies, double the jew population, then starve out the jews. everyone wins

Same thing that killed the dinosaurs. The Ice Age.

Muslims wouldn't exist without jews.
Dark ages wouldn't have happened without jews or muslims.

WHO MUDSKIP MELODY HERE?

and by what metric will you judge if someone is an asshole or fanatic?

Because all you do is collect items at your own pace with no end goal

Jews are the ones that bring the Muslims and all other problems. Eradicate Jews, double Muslims, evict the double Muslims, let them fuck themselves.

>Dark ages wouldn't happen without Jews or Muslims
Lol what? It took place in a catholic dominated society in Europa

Talking just contemporary here.

Europe wouldn't be flooding with muslims right now if not for jews.

So, yeah, I don't care how many muslims there are as long as they stay in their shitholes.

>muslims
but user muslims literally genocide eachother, without the jews in the way it would literally be a world without shitskins within a generation.

fishing lvls?

nice

nice

gratz

During an islamic golden age where the pope would declare war on other christians, ignoring muslim invasions and enslavement of european people.
The pope abandoned christendom at the behest of jewish leadership. Look into the past and see for yourself.

Nice

Kill the Muslims, there's no one to kill the Jews. Kill the Jews, the Muslims will kill each other. It's a win-win, honestly.

Jews first.

Unfortunately not true.

They genocide

The Ice Age

nice

where are you posting faggot? how do u get that flag?

>Hajj. Jihad through immigration.

Yeah that's not what hajj is at all

Ice age

Hajj is the mecca thing

selling rune scimmy 30k