Do these things play any secret role in global politics?

Do these things play any secret role in global politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxYbmlw8ZLE
youtube.com/watch?v=PumOis7Ssak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>secret

obviously haven't done your research user

If they do, we're fucked and there is no going back.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxYbmlw8ZLE

Can't tell. I don't know much about mongoloids.

Ive seen the greys since I was a very small child.

The worst thing in the world is seeing them regularly and sometimes with other people (who also see them) and knowing you cant speak up about it or youll be labeled crazy as fuck forever.

I got stories anons

Please tell. Also, how do you manage your day knowing that these things exist?

Go on....

Enki and Marduk (Anunnaki) control this world.

www.wespenre.com

the 1954 Grenada treaty

I've read up on this and this all seems like it could very well be true, but what can we do as normal citizens to protect ourselves from these unwarranted abductions? It seems that once the greys have chosen you, there's nothing you can do.

The consensus in the UFOlogy community is that the 'greys' aka zeta reticulians are bio-androids operated by the reptilians who exist in the 4rd density (5th dimension) so they can manipulate matter, create negative conditions to foment misery upon which they feed, and move us onto negative timelines.

I am of the view that reptilians have given the leaders of our planet life extension technologies because once they are rolled out on a mass scale they will effectively hybridise us with grey aliens, preventing us from undergoing rapid consciousness evolution that would otherwise transform us into angelic beings and escape from the energy farm in which we are currently being trapped and harvested.

Yeah there doesn't seem to be anything one can do if they're chosen for abduction

Greys don't exist, or if they do exist they have better shit to do than worry about our dumbasses.

Any nefarious activities attributed to them by the overly imaginative or insane can easily be explained away as just being the usual work of the eternal Jew.

even if you're larping go ahead user

You can't just wave away the thousands of experiences that people have had user. There's something happening and the sooner we agree that there is something, the sooner we can figure out how to deal with this phenomenon.

Sure I can. There are millions of retarded people and I'm under precisely zero obligation to take any of them seriously.

The ETI are real. They are not from this physical universe, they come from a different dimension and a different time. Are they merely interdimensional travellers or are they demons? The lines are blurred. Either way, they are not "supposed" to be here.
The ETI pop in and out of communications at random. They appear and disappear as they please. The way they give us technology is like handing a five year old a buzz saw. We've managed to reverse-engineer some of their primitive propulsion systems, but we can't even begin to understand the inner workings of their advanced technology. It's possible some of it doesn't even work in this dimension.

The redpill you have to swallow about ETI is that their existence must be kept a secret. The globalists and occultists within our government want to use ETI contact as a pretext for a one world government. They have even asked the ETI to stage a public attack to create panic, but they refused. They want to be kept a secret and only communicate with the elite and shadow agencies. The forces in our government keeping the whole situation under wraps are actually the ones fighting for you.

The 'greys' are really just a slave race. Worker drones with over manipulated genetics and weak emotions.

>I got stories anons

Let 'er rip.

youtube.com/watch?v=PumOis7Ssak

they run the space streets nigga

ahh, you're one of those people.