What is the most efficient 'redpilled' workout routine?

What is the most efficient 'redpilled' workout routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2015/08/05/the-prisoner-workout/
youtube.com/watch?v=dXV5hq0FNeU,
youtu.be/sfdFnJwV7Cw,
youtube.com/watch?v=TZYZBF02Jco
youtube.com/watch?v=kMQjRju2ijk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

1488 pushups a day

You're not wrong.

Just want to see what Sup Forums thinks too.

SS+GOMAD

/thread

Bill Starr 5x5. /fit/ has never heard of it but it's what their favorite beginner programs are based on. It's the workout routine of a cornfed aryan lad.

clean and jerk a jew over your head then toss them into an oven

Her hair is done by a stylist, her body is rockin', but that face, OH NO. How could such an abomination exist. Thank fucking Christ for paper bags.

Running & body weight exercises to cut
Bulk with lifting
running & body weight exercises to cut
Bulk with lifting
Running & body weight exercises to cut
Bulk with lifting

ad infinitum

Overhead press
Farmer's walk

However much you want as long as it's high intensity.

Fuck, I can't go into details now, as it depends on your current state of of body type. But more importantly, your skeleton shape in general.

But what I will tell you, is the most alpha/redpilled way of hitting the gym, is not wearing fancy sport clothes like a faggot.

Go to the gym in a shitty old vest, some short, and bring a pair of boxing/bag gloves with you, and make sure the bring your oldest and more teared up ones.

Look like an agressive worrir when your train, not like a body building faggot swede

Her face looks fine, you must be a cuck!

This one is good.

Pilates

>Routine A
Squat, bench press, weighted pull ups, row variation, shrugs, bicep curls, abdominal ciruit
>Routine B
Diddlylift, The Press, weighted pull ups, different row variation, tricep extensions, medium intensity cardio

>be the best you can be, unless you can be batman

lift heavy. eat protein. complex lifts without machines.

run every so often to keep that heart healthy. run to lose weight and you're doing it wrong. just eat less.

I only eat once a day after 4pm. best shape of my life. used to weigh 265 with all flab and crazy high bodyfat percentage. now at 10% bf 210lb, resting heart rate 55

this

it was a staple on /fit/ 5+ years ago. that and Madcow. /fit/ seems pretty horrible nowadays

Unless her tits are fake, how can she still have it despite being athletic?

I already told you yesterday! Pull ups. That's why you're posting this shit. Now go research it.

how long does it take to get used to intermittent fasting

Have two-three routines to alternate target weight lifting of your upper body/back, mid section and lower body...and throw in some swimming laps with a high protein, low carb diet. You'll be on your way.

a day

What do you eat? I can't get in enough calories. Please help.

looks like an average face to me

I'd recommend cycling as a good exercise.

How many days a week do you lift? I used to do 3 (mon/wed/fri) last year, before I started putting on flub, and started drinking thanks to work promotion

fuck, I need to start getting fit again desu

>now at 10% bf 210lb
pics or gtfo

Pullups. Builds your back and more importantly your lats. You buy one for your door and every time you pass it you do 5 or so. They're cheap too.

As many burpees as you can possibly do.
As many pullups you can possibly do.
As many pushup variations you can possibly do.
All first thing in the morning.

There, I just saved you money, gave you a slick cardio/anaerobic workout and strength building you could do in any over priced shoebox apartment you live in. And the best part about it is you won't even have to leave your house if you have a savage case of the Asperger's.

#RedPilledWorkout

>she has no cock

dropped

Building a strong back is the number one thing to look alpha and sadly is the most overlooked besides legs. Good posture = strong body.

lats

This.

Charles Branson swears by these kind of excercises, he says gym memberships are bullshit you can excercise anywhere.

You can do all kind of exercises using railings, work tops, push ups on the floor, sit ups, squats.

If you go to a park you an use the monkey bars.

I prefer jogging on the spot in 5 minute bursts as opposed to going jogging.

There is no such thing.

Didn't you notice that there is fucking THOUSANDS of routines on internet? All them different? Different variations of moves? Different sets? Different everything? Point is... to have redpilled workout you just need to be redpilled.

Be a fucking adult, stick to your regime whatever it is and just be patient, diligent and responsible.

With time, no matter what routine you do youll see effects and with time and knowledge you will notice what works for you better and what doesn't.

Train like the old time strong men.

Powerlifting and Bodybuilding are degenerate and pointless vanities.

Also they were natty gods

Only do Zercher movements. Ed Zercher was batshit insane but even in old age could easily destroy anyone.

>lifting heavy weights and doing cardio is pointless you should work out by lifting heavy weights and doing cardio

???.gif

texas method

This.

Also here's a link to Charles Bronsons very own exercise regime. All of these exercises can be done without an expensive gym setup and they helped turn him into a beast.

artofmanliness.com/2015/08/05/the-prisoner-workout/

Whatever program you do if you eat well and train properly you'll see results.
In my 2 years of lifting, I felt best doing 5x5 or inverted pyramid.

Yeah it's gone to shit, but it always was shit. I swear there used to be way more actually fit people on there but now its just stupid bullshit.

PRECIOUS BANNER

Having no exercise regimen and focusing entirely on reducing caloric intake.

Whats the best way to build a strong back? That's been a challenge of mine lately

>resting heart rate at 55
Wait a minute. I've mesured my resting heart rate at 45 and that was when I used to smoke. At full sleep my heartrate went down to 36. Am I in trouble?

squats and back extensions, also sit up straight because your posture is horrible.

This. People get to caught up in routine hopping. Just get your sleep/eat on and realize it takes years to look the way you think you're going to look and you're cool

Row goddamit, row. Upper back and lower back.

Nice. Rowing and deadlift is actually a big part of my routine, I just wasn't sure if there was anymore I need to do.

Fucking this bitches brains out with 1-2 minute breaks to chug protein it's like you don't even have a fucking brain

This

pushups

No your lucky, you will live long and prosper fampai

I don't know how to explain this, but standing firm and pulling heavy shit is great for back and shoulders. Rope around heavy tire tier heavy

>Charles Bronsons
Bent over db/bb rows, theraband rows are great too youtube.com/watch?v=dXV5hq0FNeU, rear dealt flys (CRITICAL) youtu.be/sfdFnJwV7Cw, One-arm Dumbbell Rows, and pullups.

These will build a strong back.

what is a workout routine I can do in the morning in my apartment
I just got my pull up bar, and I also have a lot of space

looking to better my health, and to build muscle

rate my progress, Sup Forums

literally no progression

he got more red though.

Hairier too

9/11
Was that an inside job? Or did you work out outside.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

team sports are the ultimate red pill

Push, Pull, Legs or

SS, SL, or GSLP unironically

then maybe an upper lower split when youre nearing 1/2/3/4

100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats and
10km running

Every day.

>not doing at least 600 of each
lol maybe if you want to be a dyel fag

A banana for breakfast is enough

>compound lifts (squat, deadlift, military press and bench)
>some isolation work
>cardio, particularly HIIT sprints when you can manage them

PPL variant

She's not working out she's just fucking standing there, OP. Jesus fuck you're stupid. And girls? It's the same one in ALL THREE SHOTS.

They say that a picture is worth a 1000 words which is apparently 950 more than is needed to tell you how fucking stupid you are.

Don't waste money on a gym pass, just do, chinups, dips, pushups,squats, situps.

I even made my own barbell with some PVC pipe and some spare weights I had around the house, If I feel like doing rows, curls or presses.

For women:
Bikram Yoga, Spinning, Pilates, repeat

do you not go to the gym to see musclegirls?

are you gay? because you probably look dyel

No chin-ups or dips?

Don't use any workout equipment or weights, only your own body.

Don't give money to the personal fitness Jew.

> muscle-girls
> calls me gay

pot meet kettle.

5x5 Stronglifts is a great program. Your legs/chest/arms/back get huge and strong if you haven't lifted before.

A great way to add numbers to your barbell

her face is mad ugly.

By the way, doing only body weight like these faggots propose is fucking retarded. You have to lift to increase strength as bodyweight increases endurance.

Do both and go running if you don't want to be the buff guy that's out of breath when he climbs a set of stairs.

>You have to lift to increase strength as bodyweight increases endurance.

it also tones your muscles, but you won't get bigger if you don't progressively overload.

no matter how shitty it feels at first, cardio + lifting big + good diet is the only redpilled way to live

> Hasn't heard of 1 arm/leg exercises.
> Hasn't heard about weighted calisthenics.

if she smiled, her face would be fine. But I reckon that shes straining all her muscles on her body to pose for that picture

Hnnnng. I can just imagine what it'd be like to pump iron with her and then eat her sweaty puss for a post-workout snack

>Bicep curls

Fuck off faggot! You are exactly what's wrong in every gym.

thanks for giving me autism

Just eat better and get out for an hour a day. The rest happens naturally and you don't get all burnt out and frustrated. Taking it too seriously is why so many diets and workouts fail. Gotta change your way of life, not just what toy eat for a few weeks.

Weighted =/= bodyweight

Learn semantics before you make yourself look stupid

This man speaks the truth!

Also: omega 3 supplements.

doing squats while listening to anti jewish propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=TZYZBF02Jco

Workout music

are there any effective workout routines i can do with just one 25 pound dumbbell, one of those pull up bars that you put on a door, and a treadmill?

For fuck's sake can we just bury the term "redpill"? It's lost all meaning at this point.

Yes and no

You can only run and do pull ups/push ups/burpees and watch your diet to get slim/fit.

If you want strength and glorious muscle gains, you'll need weight to do compound exercises such as squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, barbell rolls and bench presses.

Olympic lifting is the endgame.

Work with what you have and save up for some weights, a barbell and an adjustable squat rack you can bench in.

You mean, you aren't wearing red pilled jeans?

Combined version of calisthenics+olylifting+mma+swimming for rehab.

probably not even typing your responses on the most red-pilled of all devices

Start with this and cardio 5 times a week 20 minutes.

Link related or get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMQjRju2ijk

one that works for you

>smith machine

fuck off

>tfw ate steak and eggs for breakfast.

if you can afford it this is one of the best meals to help put on lean mass