youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First black president

Fuck Kanye
#Pence2024

I'm getting tired of all this winning.

My thread got posted first. Sage!

>Kayne becomes trumps protege

I had a feeling he wasn't going to run as a Democrat after everything that's happened in the past few months.

I'm pretty sure he's extremely redpilled now.

>letting Trump win re-election
BASED

He wants to be President for 8 years, instead of taking it from in in 4 years

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

By 2024 Kanye will be better than even Pence.

He did. He did it the absolute fucking mad man. Do you know how fucking important this is? Kanye has pushed back his campaign to 2024.

Kanye got red pilled so hard he ended up in the hospital. First thing he does when he gets out? Sets up a meeting with Donald Trump. Trump is going to make him his apprentice and groom him for 2024.

Are you ready for another ride Sup Forums? Because somehow out there is a timeline where Kanye is president. And that's where we are going.

If quad numbes Kek chooses Kanye 2024

What if he wants to run as republican now?

to be honest this will only work if kek wills it

We have entered the Happening Timeline we didn't listen. We chose not to listen.

what did kek mean by this?

The aliens guiding humanity have a whacked out sense of humor.

After Trump's example even more billionaires and huge CEOs would run for the president position. From both parties. Thats a real problem for you. Everyone will think - hey, if Trump could do it, so am i.

best timeline

>implying Kanye and Trump aren't going to form the Nationalist Party of America and start a revolution

first black republican president?

god bless our god of chaos
Kek speaks in mysterious ways, user.

>Popular celebrities become presidents and leaders
I want off this wild ride

kek Americans want another nigger president. Isn't Obama enough?

>mfw Kanye has his own agenda
>mfw he runs as Democrat

youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

none of them have the trump x-factor though. i can't think of too many billionaires that also make as many public appareances/maintain pop culture relevance like him

Its pretty interesting to see the political landscape being literally torn down and rebuilt in real time.

Fingers crossed it ends well and the transition is relatively smooth.

OH SHI--

This motherfucker isn't going to stop until he is president. There is no stopping him. He craves it, he has to have it. He takes it has a challenge and a testament to who he is.

My fucking god, Kanye is the black Trump.

>stomach turns

AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE

they have the money. If there is a competition between a bland money bag guy against Trump-like demigod then you know who is going to win. But what if in the future only bland money bags will be in the race from both sides?

He's going to try and run for president in 2024. God help us all. He's just going to do it for his ego trip, if he really cared about helping people he'd run for Mayor of Chicago, his hometown, and clean up what a mess it's become.

I hope none of you idiots fall for the meme. Problem with Kanye is that he's pretty much borderline retarded. Trump isn't a politician, but he's a smart man. Not the case with mr west

>Pence, Good
No. Pence is a third rate settle. Not a pick but a settle because Trump settled on Pence because Kasich was a little bitch.

fucking this.

Republicans turned their backs on Trump. Time for Trump to start a new party that dominates Republicans and Democrats for the next 100 years.

Both parties are corrupt as hell and the green parties have only succeeded at being shat upon. Such low energy.

Fuck Pence
#TilaTequila2024
1st woman AND 1st gook president.

Cuban is going to jump in soon. Guaranteed.

Okay, hold the fort
Am I legitimately dead? Is this a simulation? How is a reality TV star POTUS and why is Kanye West his protege?

i love how everyone has already just assumed trump is going two terms

He can run in 2020 for that and get that rat Rahm outnof there.

That's exactly what he'll do first!