Kanye West > Richard faggotass Spencer

Kanye West > Richard faggotass Spencer

Best timeline or what?

Stop advertising the faggot spencer. No one gives a shit about Jim here.

Wait.. what? Can someone explain this gif?

What did they mean by this?

It looks like it's blonde Kanye, did this just happen today/yesterday?

Naw, White people are still better than niggers

>All of Sup Forums claiming Kanye as /our guy/

How mad do you think he is right now?

couldnt care less

Yes it happened today, Kanye met to discuss his problems with violence in Chicago, schooling in Black communities and supporting teachers

Kanye is a dirty broke nigger chasing after a few minutes in the media spotlight.

He's learned a lot from his ugly whore of a wife.

Kanye is definitely our guy. My nigga is even sporting the "just fuck my shit up" haircut.

All of Sup Forums is now investing on reverse visine and some dirty blonde "Just For Men".

>kanye ever being anyone's guy
he is literally clickbait: the person

Happened today.

Trump met with Kanye to discuss the future of the free world.

Buttmad Spencer faggots were btfo because they had tried to shill Spencer as /our guy/ and now Kanye is /our guy/ and he has way more power and influence than Spencer and his faggot organization

I truly hate Spencer, the NWO planted forcememed homosexual faggot.

Dude is major CIA plant. Super obvious just like Egg McMuffin from Utah.

CIA false flags have been getting more obvious by the year. 2001 was their sloppiest work so far and with every year that millennial get closer to controlling the organization the more obvious their tactics will become. The CIA as I've said before is being rendered useless.

It's funny that this gay ass Alphabet group fucked themselves over by the very social engineering they created. Hahaha fags.

Spencer and NPIfaggots on suicide watch!

Bahahaha

what do you guys think Sup Forums is like in the Hilary timeline right now?

>what do you guys think Sup Forums is like in the Hilary timeline right now?

Gone. In that timeline David Brock buys out Sup Forums so rogue alphabet bois no longer secretly own Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is renamed StrongerTogetherChan and is heavily moderated with Disqus being the moderating software for discussion meaning strict regulation on racist, misogynistic, racist, homophobic you name it. The reCAPTCHA is further expanded on an you have to go through 100 verification slides before your post is assessed for possible moderation in which your post may or may not be posted on said site.

He said homosex was last implicit white man's ideology. Did you see the thread in here on gays the one with the pyramid? Read the whole thing. Now all you like are zionists and racemixing niggers because muh mkultra keeping down the black man. Donnie is a fraud and so are you. You think youd like spence because nazis created israel and were founded in gay bars but the modern videos embarrassed you and youll still put the third temple anyways. Old stupid bag shaking a washed up gay fish's hand. Nobody cares about your dog dick rankings alpha beta games

Checked

>Trump disavows Spencer and his merry crew of autistic Nazi LARPers
>Openly embraces Kanye and various other black men

He mad.

I wanna see this fag kill himself.