ITT we ask each other about our countries government

Whenever I see various flags on here I always want to know about that country. Especially because pol is redpilled so I can actually know the reality of that nation instead of some delusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW3KCAYnu2s
youtube.com/watch?v=wOuooPx5Lpk
youtu.be/BvjwnRQAeoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=hW3KCAYnu2s

All you need to know about the British Government

All you need to know is that our gov is corrupt to the core, everything done after the military coup in 1889 resulted in crisis after crisis after crisis.
Brazil is in such a shitty state that even cops are being murdered in broad daylight while other cops mass execute subhumans and call for Bolsonaro to become president in 2018, not to mention the everlasting threat of communism that still lurks this shithole.

Oh, and we have memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=wOuooPx5Lpk

Thanks I will watch this later

My government is kinda obvious so not much to say on them

Same. Especially faggy countries like Finland and Vietnam

Yeah and Sweden.Or some muslim countries, curious about them too.

here's how our government works regarding private business and illegal business:

>open up a candy store in the corner of the block
>"Oy vey. You must pay 60% of your sales income to the State you filthy goy! Also, if you miss the payment for 1 day, we will fine you for $98759 which you must pay in 10 days or we will shut down your business!"
>wtf is this is why i go legal with my business? i should have kept on evading taxes and selling my products illegally
>"Oy vey don't be illegal! That hurts the economy!"

sauce on the pic

>oduh oduh o-oduh

what did he mean by that?

Bakemonogatari. Might be nisemonogatari but same series.

Is that a screenshot of a YouTube video of a cartoon? What are you doing with your life?

It's basically communism mixed with catholicism, conspiracy theories, nepotism and and cult of personality.

You have to register your pre-paids.

>implying I need to ask you about myself

was trying to get sauce but couldnt. So yeah im not doing much with my life
You feels me right

Hey im Palestenian american, how is it being Israeli?

Incompetent in their public facing actions.

Probably the most competent surveillance state in history.

That sucks, Is that most of South America or just Peru you think? Also how is the general consensus there, like how do the people feel about living there?
I was always curious about slavic nations. Is there such a thing as slavic pride anymore or did Communist Russia/ww2 ruin it for everybody? Whats it like growing up on Czech in terms of economic worries and getting a good job?

What's up pham

>
Whats the average life like in Poland? No offense but I always wanted to know how it feels like to live in an insignificant nation. Im not saying America is so great, but living here makes us feel like our nation is the center of the world. Which is why I made this thread.

Do you feel like Britian thinks its a world power or the people of Britian think it? Or are they kinda adjusted to being 2nd rate now.

Trudeau looks like a bad leader, but what you learn by observing his actions closely, is that he is a horrible, frustrating leader and it's easier to just watch american politics.

Asuka best.

Im curious why people in Finland even come to these sites, and why you guys speak english and know regular slang terms like "pham". Is Finland aplace where everybody is far away from you? Or is it a tightly knit society?

one day, anyway.

I know some leafs. I feel like you guys are very much like americans except with a less powerful nation. We have the same accents in the north east and stuff too. (New Jersey guy here)

>Do you feel like Britian thinks its a world power or the people of Britian think it?

Not really. We definitely consider ourselves better than continental europeans, however.

Yeah I feel like our nation are both puppets to jews. We are just one of the stronger 2 puppets is all.

I often wondered why there were a bunch of Finns or just a few autistic Finns here. Turns out there are a lot of autistic Finns here.
But seriously how the fuck did so many Finns end up here? Jarno, how?

Does france feel like a world power? How do you feel about the average French person? Are they as blue pilled as id imagine them being?

>I often wondered why there were a bunch of Finns or just a few autistic Finns here. Turns out there are a lot of autistic Finns here.
Yeah its weird because you imagine that country just being a weird cold lonely place. I think the autistic part is the answer. Autists are drawn to politically incorrect boards.

OURS IS LITERALLY THE BEST

ALL OTHERS BTFO

youtu.be/BvjwnRQAeoU

Here is the true redpilled opinion, not the one shilled by Grillocucks.

Italy is a parliamentary republic, led by a President of the Republic and a Prime Minister, aka the Premier.
The people elect a party (not a person), which in turn will elect a Premier from their party after a meeting, then the President promulgates the choice of the party and confirms the PM.
So don't listen to the utterly retards from Lega/M5S who keep spamming the "un-elected president" lie, it's been like this since 1994 because of the Tangentopoli scandal.

I'll give a rundown of the noteworthy parties, feel free to ask me further infos.
>Partito Democratico (PD): birthed from the ashes of the center-left, it's the current leading party (this is importart)
>Movimento 5 Stelle (M5S): a leftist party originally founded by spin doctor and massmedia expert Gianroberto Casaleggio (probably discovered Kek before us too), with the purpose of exploiting anger to destabilize the government and setting a "people's democracy" where every italian with an internet connection could vote directly on government's issues
>Lega Nord: middle-right party, active since the 80s, aims for federalism (or Balkanization), but not-so-secretly wants to split Italy in half, serious believers of WE WUZ NORDIC CELTS
>Fratelli d'Italia (FdI): far-right movement, think of Front National but worse, it's full of old fucks who sucked USA's dick during Operation Gladio
>Forza Italia (FI): Berlusconi and his gangsters, mafia and corrupt politicians all found home here
>Casapound: AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, anachronistic fascist retards who claimed a condo they squatted into and started a party, even die-hard Sup Forumsnazis would find them embarassing

Well I've lived abroad many years so I know English quite well, and the reason why other finns know English is because it's a major class in primary and middle school all the way till highschool and onwards. In regards to the distance, if you live in the Helsinki metropolitan area, nothing is "far"away, and we've got good public transport. If you dont live in the metropolitan area, the distances are much further (1-5 hour driving time) and the towns are relatively small with only a few shops and maybe one post office

I feel like australlia is a place that hasnt been influenced much by elitist. Its probably because you guys are on an island. Cheers to you for keeping your pride and culture mate.

i think its just peru that has this type of corruption/stupidity in its government
the general consensus here is that we all fucking hate this place and each other
ignorant faggots and liberals praise Europe and Usa as if they were some fucking Utopia, but for us, people who actually read the news and inform themselves about the world, we know that here in peru we are way better than in sweden or usa. we thank god that we have no niggers, muslims, kikes or feminazis
we have our own version of the left of course. they are parasites

Major parties are both globalist shills though, otherwise we're pretty sweet

Do you feel like Italy is a strong independant nation or did they lose all power after ww2?

Oh so it can still be a fun place at Helsinki with parties and stuff right? How would it feel to live in those far away places? Im a new york guy so I cant imagine such a lonely place, what does it do to somebody? Crowded areas make people tense and anxious and impatient because you take the ammount of possible relationships for granted. Maybe when theres less people you tend to be more friendly.

>ignorant faggots and liberals praise Europe and Usa as if they were some fucking Utopia, but for us, people who actually read the news and inform themselves about the world, we know that here in peru we are way better than in sweden or usa. we thank god that we have no niggers, muslims, kikes or feminazis
I feel you at least your ur own people. Im a arab but im not offended by your remark about muslims. I agree that its a good thing for each country to stay true to its own kind. Even though Peru was severely changed by the spanish invasion in the commercial age. I thought you guys had lots of Mullatoes but maybe less than other nations?

Thats cool man, is the general consensus sort of more leaning in the red pill side? Like are you guys kinda like the delusional americans we have here who eat up everything in the media?

It's a split between hating the slimy media cunts and eating their shit.

we're not as afraid to defend our culture as some other countries though

>I feel you at least your ur own people.
Many of us feel this way even though we hate one another. Like 80% of the population thinks like this. We are in a vast majority brown and Catholic and we like it that way.
if we see a white person we call him gringo, a nigger we call him negro or zambo, a kike we call him jodio, and we see a muslim or something with a towel on their heads, we cross the streets or look the other way out of fear he might blow up
as long as you are not a radical muslim your fine i guess
yes we are a lot of mulatos.

>Do you feel like Italy is a strong independant nation or did they lose all power after ww2?
Like most countries in the world, it's not strong and independent anymore, but after WW2 we had a communist party which was strong and dangerous enough that the USA felt the need to start a civil war from behind the scenes, look up on Operation Gladio and the Years of Lead.

Anyway, part of the reason we're not so strong anymore lies in italian themselves: we jewed each other with fake exchange rates during the transition to Euro, we voted Berlusconi 3 times who purposefully crafted economic crisis just in time to blame the left wing and come out unscathed and most italians dumbed themselves down by browsing Facebook 24/7 and falling for clickbait hoax articles masterfully spread by Casaleggio.

The distancing one's self from others is a historical trait here, as people used to live in isolated villages or farms. The people are usually quite quiet (unless shitfaced, then they're very loud) and the solitude of the cottage and rural towns appeals to them. Many people here in the metropolitan also have family in the rural areas, so they also travel back for that. Mostly the finns opt for the "don't ask don't tell" philosophy of don't bother me and I won't bother you. But yes, the metropolitan is the most westernized part of Finland and its also where all the liberals are. Finns might seem a bit cold and detached at first, but make friends and it's fine.