Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

I believe whatever Trump tells me

What say you

The whole global warming is just a piece of shit nobody cares anymore. Just dont believe random strangers calling themselves scientists.

Redpill me on climate change fags

Clearly a "hoax"

you lost

Regardless of man's impact on the climate it's clearly changing so why is trump still denying it like a 1990s republican

How can you argue with this

I hope you're happy with your new secretary of state

by ignoring it lol

it's always been changing but it wasn't caveman's fault for driving his SUV that the last glacial periodended

No wonder he's pulling out of all of his investments, they're gonna be under water soon

Climate change is real but not this doomsday fear mongering give more taxes BS. I don't see al gore or Obama using environmentally safe planes and cars while they peach for us to stop using them. And even if it is real it is like 400 years away, why do I care? Not to mention you really think India, China or Russia are going to convert to clean energy or stop using fossil fuels?

Sorry m8 not buying it.
2014 the Ice caps were suppose to be gone, why are they still here?
>nb4 Am Gore isn't a good example!!

Fine, in 400 years when shit is bad you can tell me you told me so.

Oh wait, we'll be dust in the wind.

So you're attitude towards this is fuck the future generations it's not my problem

Nobody gives a shit.

>WW3 will have full scale sea battles fought in the Arctic

>Sup Forums will defend this
Actually it was created by anti-Whites to control the Whites.

>What say you
"everything causes global warming!"

>Redpill me on climate change fags
You've already been bluepilled by Al Gore, faggot.

>Regardless of man's impact on the climate it's clearly changing so why is trump still denying it like a 1990s republican
Because man made global warming is a myth.

>How can you argue with this
Unsourced.
The science is politicized.

>I hope you're happy with your new secretary of state
We are.

>No wonder he's pulling out of all of his investments, they're gonna be under water soon
You're delusional.

>So you're attitude towards this is fuck the future generations it's not my problem
Said the faggot supporting anti-White policies that destroy the White race.

I think we should burn/sell as much fossil fuels as we can until they're outcompeted by alternative energy, but it's unwise and foolish to deny the facts completely. And Al Gore is a corrupt cuck but even a cucked clock is right twice a day.

Whites will suffer as well
>Netherlands
>Florida
>Venice (depending on your definition of Italians being white)

>I think we should burn/sell as much fossil fuels as we can until they're outcompeted by alternative energy,
First intelligent thing you've said this entire thread.

>but it's unwise and foolish to deny the facts completely.
Why? Because the treehuggers say so?

>And Al Gore is a corrupt cuck but even a cucked clock is right twice a day.
Even though he's never been right.

>Whites will suffer as well
Whites are the only ones being forced to change things due to "global warming".

Christ, I can't believe you actually think "DA COASTZ WILLBE FLOODEDED!"

You know the same faggots that claim that are the ones that claimed "we'll be in a new ice age by 2000" back in the 70's?

Why do you believe everything you're told without question?

Melting of ice caps and permafrost will release methane and create a positive feedback loop warming the earth even more

>Melting of ice caps and permafrost will release methane and create a positive feedback loop warming the earth even more
"Some talking head on the Science Channel told me so!"

No one is buying your bullshit.

>Americans are stereo typically thought of as uneducated retards
>A science denying retard is elected the president of the USA

REALLY makes you thin

If I'm so bluepilled then redpill me on climate change with facts instead of crying 'muh treehuggers'

Maybe instead of crying about how wrong and biased the facts are we should use the situation that's so clearly present as an opportunity. our new trade routes will be in the Arctic and the leafs will rob us of our valuable sea ports

>If I'm so bluepilled then redpill me on climate change with facts instead of crying 'muh treehuggers'
If you're so redpilled, why are you parroting ecofaggot treehugger talking points?

Other people don't redpill you. You redpill yourself.

The only evidence you've offered in this entire thread is one fucking unsourced picture.

The rest has been shitting on Trump and claiming "global warming is real goy!"

Stupid faggot.

>Maybe instead of crying about how wrong and biased the facts are we should use the situation that's so clearly present as an opportunity. our new trade routes will be in the Arctic and the leafs will rob us of our valuable sea ports
What are you, 12?

Christ, you actually think "ALL DA ICE WILL MELT!"

You're a fucking idiot. Stop.

>how dare he deny "science"!
>He should be arrested as a science denier!

So you're denying the fact that carbon dioxide traps more energy than oxygen and we've been pumping it into our atmosphere at unforeseen levels since the industrial revolution

The KANGZ theory genuinely has more support with scientists then climate change being fake.

For some reason though the KANGZ theory is mocked on pol (rightfully) and climate change denial is acceptable.

>So you're denying the fact that carbon dioxide traps more energy than oxygen and we've been pumping it into our atmosphere at unforeseen levels since the industrial revolution
I'm denying man-made global climate change/global warming/whatever you're calling it this week.

>203_co2-graph-021116.jpg
Oh look, another unsourced graph that proves nothing.

>liberals think global warming is real
>I'm a Sup Forums contrarian
>I hate liberals
>Therefore global warming is a hoax on a massive scale

Even our guy rex has admitted to the reality of climate change yet you refuse to accept it because you have to disagree with everything you read on the news like a good goy
>Indoctrinated by Sup Forums

I bet you believe in chemtrails and think 9/11 was faked too

>denying climate change

I'm red pilled, but climate change denier are just plain retarded. And its not hard to imagine 7 fucking billions of people at least had something to do with it.
Having said that, no point in trying to stop it now. From the CO2 graphs its already too late. A lot of scientists now also don't think we can keep it below 2deg anymore. And places like China and India is gonna pump more, so a singular efford by the western world will have no effect.

May as well enjoy the ride to the end and see where it goes.

Finally some reasonable people on this thread even if you are britbongs

>Global warming isn't a hoax! That's why only Whites and White countries must give up their power, rights and freedoms to "fix" it!
>It's totally really because these unsourced images say so!

>Even our guy
Let's be honest. You're not a Trump supporter nor are you pro-White.

>rex has admitted to the reality of climate change
If he actually did then he's wrong.

>yet you refuse to accept it because you have to disagree with everything you read on the news like a good goy
If anyone is the good goy it's you, faggot. You believe everything the Jews tell you without question.

Should climate change denial be made illegal?

>I bet you believe in chemtrails and think 9/11 was faked too
Said the faggot that believes the Holocaust happened.

I voted for trump and I think hes already doing a better job than Obama has in 8 years but denying global warming is going completely against all the facts and the insanely vast majority of scientists and research maybe if you could post some sourced images or links I could perhaps educate myself on right-wing masturbatory bullshit

Can't tell if you're really this retarded or trolling
>Happy Hanukkah

>I voted for trump
Bullshit.

>and I think hes already doing a better job than Obama has in 8 years
He hasn't even been inaugurated yet.

>but denying global warming is going completely against all the facts and the insanely vast majority of scientists and research maybe
You mean politicized science that exists to gain money and give control to the treehuggers.

There is no real global warming science being done because if you come to a different conclusion than "it's happening and done by humanity" you're run out of the field.

It's the same with gender, race, sexuality and holocaust research.

>and research maybe if you could post some sourced images or links
You can't even post any sourced images or links!

>or links I could perhaps educate myself on right-wing masturbatory bullshit
You can't help but sound like a faggot anti-White.

I bet you sterilized yourself so you wouldn't add to your carbon footprint and add to the overpopulation problem.

You believe the holocaust happened. Don't you?