ITT: Post redpilled pics and info graphics

Like those ones showing stats of black crime and IQ Jews role in destroying the world white genocide and what not just dump them here I want to create a file for them. A lot like pic related but more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arigatou desu.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

>Wanting to be a Leftist for mudslimes

No thanks

You should fact check your images before posting them. A lot of those quotes are straight up fabricated, citing sources that straight up don't even exist. That image was probably created for the express purpose of discrediting anti-Semites.

Oh I know and I am also planning on doing so.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

12 year old have the highest lifetime sexual partners and the older you get the less sexual partners you have I call bullshit and plus there are no sources cited.

Actually just saw the citations but still call bullshit

Whenever Jews tell you that they're historically oppressed and enslaved, remind them that they are the world's primary enslavers and oppressors