>hates sjw's

I wouldn't be surprised if this jew names the jew in future videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PxjxyDb8ufM?t=8m11s
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/529499587975725057
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dude is a fucking shill new who voted for Hillary. Fuck him

i don't know who that is

Voting for hillary doesn't make him a shill.

He's one of the first people who called out all the butthurt anti-trump people after they lost.

It's keks prophet.

> Jew
> Our Guy

Don't be a faggot.

>kike
>voted for shillary
Yes goy! He is """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""our guy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

He's
>pro-BLM
>voted hillary
>jew

>Sup Forums is unironically defending Trump still cause he's
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""our guy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>After filling his cabinet with goldman sachs executives, lobbyists and appointing a Putin-dick-sucking CEO as our Secretary of State

Trumpkins sure are sticking it to the man. DRAININ' THE SWAMP.

i don't really get him have watched some of his videos and they weren't funny at all this tosh.0 level criticism crap just feels empty and boring to me don't understand the appeal

Post hila nudes

He called sam Hyde an asshole cause he made fun of Patton Oswald

Hila looks like a horse

Always do the opposite of what jews say

Jim from the Office decides he wants to be Sam Hyde

I mean, I love Sam Hyde but he IS an asshole. That's kind of his whole schtick half the time.

he's pretty funny but also a huge faggot when he tries to butt into arguments with other youtubers.

He also doesn't seem as quick-witted in actual debates with people, without edits/cuts/script.

he is the worst kind of jew.

he's the one who's supposed to tiptoe on enemy territory and try to convince the goyim that not all jews are bad, but he is a kike through and through.

an example of an actual good jew is brother nathanael.

You ever fucked horse pussy bro? It's like getting fucked and sucked at the same time.

He clearly stated that he neither supports or opposes BLM.

Ken Bone, the bloke from the debate.

>Voting for hillary doesn't make him a shill.

And Sup Forums came the full circle.

I never thought I'd see it in person.

Whoa!

There are two sides to every argument. One is right, one is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

He is the SJW. Half his videos ate starting drama fights on YouTube because someone was acting like a bully.

Fuck off OP. This fat kike and his horse faced wife are oven dodgers.

>Hillary voter

Having said that, he has been entertaining in the few clips I have seen of him. I like his vibe.

Leave, go back to lebbit

remember to unsubscribe and never watch videos made by jews, and this person is a literal jew and as such is to be avoided as to continue his crying about losing viewers and such post trump election.

We need to be emboldened and realize our individual inputs actually do matter now.

There are two sides of every leaf. One is red, the other is red. But the middle is always a cvck

These le-funny-face youtube people all fucking suck.

>/ourguy/
>Jew

Best I have, sorry.

He's very anti-Israel and anti Zionist.

He's just trying to look as impartial as possible to keep his fanbase while attracting more people. He's become one of the ethics police for youtube and he does do good work I'll admit. However, he's blue-pilled as fuck; being against SJW's means nothing.

I was just about to post that I heard this somewhere

But I don't follow the guy or care much for him, so I didn't look him up

He seems ok, for a Jew :^)

What's your point? Why are you defending h3h3?

u forgot

>bernie supporter

Nah lad, hes a pussy. He wimped out if Israel last year when rockets were shot at us. My 10 years old son has more balls then him

If you watch any his videos in Israel he's always shitting on it.
youtu.be/PxjxyDb8ufM?t=8m11s

I wouldn't dare say he's our guy. But the realm of his politics is about South Park tier. Not quite actually racist and shit. But knows enough to hate the modern feminism and how far the left are pushing. I mean the guy helped raise thousands of dollars to save the life of Hugh Mungus. So that counts for something.

PROOF???

twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/529499587975725057

He has no respect for religion and traditions, even in his own religion. He is a lefty cuck that needs to be taken care of.

And shitting on feminism went mainstream a year ago, so no shit.

That's what I meant by South Park tier. Not full Sup Forums but at least isn't Buzzfeed, The Guardian, and tumblr tier.

neither is the average normie. Especially with gen-z getting older, the conservative ideology will be the most dominant one since world war two.

Ethan is a cuck, at least compared to most of Israel.

If anything it sounds like Ethan came to Israel and cucked you.

Please get gassed, kike.

LOL Jews hating on another Jew

Ethan voted for Hillary
Hila voted for Trump

>another "reactionist"
yeah kys

this guy is a digital hobo like all the other bums on youtube with their hands out

This. Glad I stopped watching this stupid kike and his videos. He was okay when he lived in NYC and would shit on peoples videos, as cliche as it is, moves to LA and goes full retard. Fuck him.