Check Out CNN's Headline

Check Out CNN's Headline

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do they make a 3 words headline about people's race and gender instead of their background and their policies

Where's the journalism in that

I know it's CNN but fuck

is the "white and male" thing really the headline or was that put in

they'd never be happy anyway so I don't give a fuck

they changed it a bit just a little bit ago

cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-diversity/

oy vey

Why did they put the minorities and women down at the bottom?

Fuck diversity.

Promote excellence.

If trump picks a Mexican to be secretary of agriculture that's some top tier trolling

>Cmon niggers Trump hates our Lord and Savior Diversity©®™

So Elaine Chao and Betsy DeVos are white males? LMAO fuck racist CNN

THEY'RE FUCKING WHITE MALES

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE

I thought ben carson is black man?

is meritocracy the actual biggest boogeyman to the left?

I bet they would not flap their mouths if their last names were -stein, -berg etc.

>white and male
>two females and a bunch of Jews

Where's Linda Mcmahon

Lol, Perry gets Energy. The hilarious part is that entire job is just the nuke minister.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This tumblr bullshit cost Hillary the election. Keep it up CNN.

>jews
>white

Those names are gold
>steven munchins
>jeff sessions

Also - lol - the chink is Mitch Mconnnels wife, she was made that as some deal to secure votes for his plans no doubt, not that Im saying thats a horrible thing, thats how these fuckers work and they can stonewall him if they wanted.

>promote excellence

That's very Confucian of you, and therefore very diverse

Nice President

>key cabinet choices haven't looked this way since 1989
>the late 80's was the las time america was truly great
>this somehow is bad.

Welcome to the current year

They some of them are jewish

They're basically just giving white people a greenlight to be pure evil now. Their minds are completely made up about us. We are evil incarnate to them.

The MSM and their supporters are blatantly racist as fucking shit and they absolutely loathe us. Why care at all anymore?

Elaine Chao and the education lady are both fucking white males

Can you believe that it is two thousand and sixteen years after the death of Jesus and we STILL haven't had a crippled reverse nu-trans hetero mollusk in ANY of our presidential cabinets? I'm disgusted to be American.

>liberals claim to not see race or gender
>the only things they talk about are race and gender

This way it looks, if instead of pro-woman and pro-black bias is used a true equity and people are selected according to their skills, and not according to their color of skin or their sexual organs...

Just why CNN writes "male" if there are two women ?

Isn't Bannon a jew? Or was it only Andrew Breitbart, Ben Shapiro, and Milo Yiannopolous that were jews?

>elaine chao
>ben carson
>betsy devos

>white males

what?

There's a nigger tho

In this case they counted as whites.

this

Who wants to bet trumps pays some of those lobbyists to not lobby

At some point skin color diversity is going to backfire. Just read the way they describe the picks: like they are discussing cuts of meat.

He's an honorary white male

With the election won, the sides are drawn and we can do no wrong, really. Any leftist outrage at our actions merely breeds more outrage at their over-reaction.

See: "Hey White Person" flyer, the media outrage and the Streisand effect that followed.

Pic related. One guy made this, media goes apeshit, now people all over Canada are making similar ones, we had a poster design thread and brainstormed on it, people in the US started doing it because they saw its being investigated as a hate crime in Canada and its totally legal in the US etc.

So go ahead leftists, get outraged over a little poster about the white man asserting himself and not wanting to be shit on anymore, see what effect it has.

Uncle Toms etc.
If you're not a leftist you're essentially a white male, doesn't matter what skin color you have or what gender you are.

Their entire way of thinking is wacky.

It looks pretty similar to Obama's cabinet, honestly.

>two thousand and sixteen years after the death of Jesus
Birth of Jesus, not death. Christ was the start of modern civilization.

This.

It's all a massive psyop. The libshit media are pretending to be butthurt about it, because that way it makes it look like white people have won and we might see a return to conservative values.

In reality, these "white males" are a bunch of kikes who will just bring more of the same. Trump is nothing but a pressure relief valve to keep whitey calm while they continue to ravage your country.

>he fell for the BC/AD meme
2016 years ago was the death of the REAL Jesus Christ (Real name: Elon Chircor". The imposter who came and was crucified later is a jewish ploy used to corrupt the minds of our youth.

>look at all these WHITE people
>this is such a problem

not racist at all

>CNN continuing their slide into HuffPo status

goodbye credibility

goodbye ratings

I guess this is the product of liberal takeover of journalism in schools, the one we've known would be imminent

CRY

MORE

FAGGOTS

>nikki haley
>indian-american

get the fuck out of here CNN

>what is colorblind racism

Doesn't exist

Yes.

They hate individualism and being judged for your own actions and words. They believe in 'social systems' that place undue guilt on one group, esp white straight males and remove responsibility of all other groups.

A 'good' cabinet to these people would be zero white men. Why? They couldn't give you a reason other than 'diversity/different perspectives/end of white supremacist patriarchy'.

For fucks sake CNN...

Trump is selecting a lot of retired Generals and Successful Business people and not the usual Washington elite. It's not Trumps fault that they were not many female retired Generals out there.

They're really gunna crash and burn guns blazin, huh?

Trump is so progressive, accepting white male trans-racial-sexuals!

>We have a right to exist
>LITERAL WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZIS

this is why the left is losing and whites are waking up

wtf trump is litcherally hitler

If race and gender are just social constructs, why does it matter? Really makes me think hombres

great

why do they think this bothers us?

White men are the best

Did he really put Carcoon for Urban Dev?

Well white males made America great to begin with makes sense to utilize them to MAGA.

This is a new level of bullshit, they're literally posting graphics on their own website that blow the fuck out of their headlines.

fuck off racist pig it's 2016

A rich black relates better to poor blacks than a rich white, though not by much.
Anyway, he and Carson are bros.

Rick Perry?

Seriously?

Trump has deliberately placed a moron in charge of one of the most politically volatile and critically important departments in the executive. There are certain things Trump has in mind that make great sense, but this ain't one of them.

CNN is TYT-tier.

>N-no! you didn't win! Y-you only think your won!

segregation

Steve and Wilbur are both kikes.

You know I never got the whole "We should force minorities and women into government positions to fill quotas (but dont call them quotas!) instead of people we feel as most capable" Can anyone help me out here?

Holy shit, that woman truly hates Germany

In Germany self-hatred is a virtue. Maybe in like Sweden is the only other place where a tribe of people will vote for a leader who's biggest motto is "FUCK US RIGHT? WE FUCKING SUCK!"

What's life like in Taiwan?

Asian women are white males? FUCK! I guess I'm gay now because my wife is a white male.

Thanks Trump.

this makes me sick

whites aren't waking up to shit, this place reads like the national review comments section ever since trump won

>no Elliot Rodger

>dept of energy
>critical

Fucking shitlords assuming gender and race in current year.

>the cabinet
>putting any retard in it

the fuck are you thinking?

>white
>jewish
pick one

Did he really pick Rick Perry for energy?

In all serious if Trump wants to simultaneously modernize the US energy grid, BTFO the green left and the fossil right, and create jobs, he better start by putting a nuclear physicist on board, not le meme governor
I don't think Perry is a dumb guy, or a bad guy, he's just not the right guy.

Hillel is a Jewish organization.

That's the thing that gets me. Trump would be more than happy to select blacks or women. However, they just don't happen to make up a large portion of the people he's selecting from. He's looking for top business people and generals - and right now that's definitely dominated by white men.

He obviously had no problem putting in Ben Carson, for example.

>key cabinet choices hasnt looked this way since 1989

and that is a bad thing to these people?

>~Perry is a dumb guy:
Haven't seen evidence to the contrary but I would welcome being convinced otherwise.
>~a bad guy
neither is my farmer grandfather, but I don't want him running jack shit.
>he's just not the right guy.
>start by putting a nuclear physicist on board
here we agree.

Damn, they even lightened Carson's face.

trump worshippers will defend literally anything and everything he does.

if trump were to become BFFs with obongo and shillary, trump-worshipers would find a way to make it fit into their narrative

>HE'S JUST P-PLAYING 5D CHESS
>crying_wojak.jpg

hmmmm really makes you think

rly rly makes you think

>White
>Ben Carson
>Steven Mnuchin
>Elaine Chao

>Male
>Betsy DeVos
>Elaine Chao

lol get the fuck out

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((white))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

They sure did.