Can we all just agree that she would have made a pretty good president?

Can we all just agree that she would have made a pretty good president?

she's a loser. bigly.

No

no

not

Nah

Nope

NO

no

no

no.

No thanks

No.

nope

You mean she WILL make a good president? If only you plebs were even close to my level and knew even a tiny fraction of what I do. Its over Drumpfkins, it was over before it started, your dead.

If a baby eating president is your thing, yeah sure.

no

No, infact i've been focusing less on the fact that trump won and more of the fact that SHE lost and it makes me happier

No mate.

[citation needed]

Would fucking suck and triple the debt to buy more nigger and Mexican votes, then flood us with stinking Muslims so we would fight them and she could attempt a gun grab to the detriment of our Representative Republic.

Fuck Hillary she is done and she knows it. The people did not want her twice. She has been rejected.

And you are a Master Baiter.

It's coming anonymous...

She would've been a mediocre president at best. Both Clinton and Trump were massive, colossal losers. The difference being Trump preyed on the baser childishness of Americans while Clinton acted like a retarded robot.

Trump's a ganguro piece of garbage. And as his cabinet forms it's evident he may well destroy this fucking country beyond any capacity to repair it. And yet Clinton and the DNC still deserves a chunk of the blame. As do Americans. You fucking retards are going to live to regret your decisions and learn what it feels like to suffer. This country shouldn't have put up with either of them, and now we're stuck. And I'm trying to figure out how to fix it. Hopefully my compatriots are having better luck regarding coming up with ideas.

she would have made a good side of beef, at best.

no, fuck off

>e

Women are terrible at making decisions, so no.

checking a get

SHE. IS. A. PEDO.

PHILE.

Fuck No

FAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGFAG

She's not even good at climbing stairs senpai

no she would have continued obama's policies but in a more erratic way, and as a woman she would be too emotional to be in charge of the worlds largest military force

also she would start war with putin

also when the economy crashes, (it will crash during the next term) she would have used the crash to take emergency dictatorial power, and as a corrupt clinton she would be a vile superjew of a queen

>Can we
wrong
>all just agree
wrong
>that she would have made
wrong
>a pretty good
wrong
>president?
wrong

Ha! Make me laugh again! You left out, "Trump BTFO "!

Fags, Niggers, Mexicans, and those stinking mooooslims are about to get a wake up call after Jan 20th.

Thinkvof the way President Trump toyed with Mitt Romney. Parasitic races will have to beg even harder for a check. If they revolt then all passed greviences will be addressed,!

Liberals BTFO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and a Happy ha ha!

We'll be be enjoying Christmas again in America after we stack the Supreme Court with conservative, if hope Klansmen, since you faggots think Trump is a racist. But you know? That's why we elected him! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! I think I'm going to squirt tasting all these Commie tears! "Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!"Hahahahahahaha!

This image is the only immigrants that are getting in. You faggots will not be able to commit suicide by mooooslim swords because there won't be any so do what you must do! An hero.

No

10/10 would have a slice of pizza with

this