Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Did Russia really hack the election, or is it all bullshit? Where's the proof?

>The United States, too, has carried out cyberattacks, and in decades past the C.I.A. tried to subvert foreign elections. But the Russian attack is increasingly understood across the political spectrum as an ominous historic landmark — with one notable exception: Mr. Trump has rejected the findings of the intelligence agencies he will soon oversee as “ridiculous,” insisting that the hacker may be American, or Chinese, but that “they have no idea.”

>Mr. Trump cited the reported disagreements between the agencies about whether Mr. Putin intended to help elect him. On Tuesday, a Russian government spokesman echoed Mr. Trump’s scorn.

>“This tale of ‘hacks’ resembles a banal brawl between American security officials over spheres of influence,” Maria Zakharova, the spokeswoman for the Russian Foreign Ministry, wrote on Facebook.

>Over the weekend, four prominent senators, two Republicans and two Democrats, joined forces to pledge an investigation while pointedly ignoring Mr. Trump’s skeptical claims.

>“Democrats and Republicans must work together, and across the jurisdictional lines of the Congress, to examine these recent incidents thoroughly and devise comprehensive solutions to deter and defend against further cyberattacks,” said Senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Schumer and Jack Reed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YF5TomeiMrc
baka.com.au/world/us-election/dnchack-did-kim-dotcom-warn-the-world-about-the-democratic-party-hacking-20160622-gpp15a.html
map.norsecorp.com/
strawpoll.me/563819
globalnews.ca/news/3033157/emails-reveal-how-hackers-stole-emails-from-hillary-clintons-campaign-chairman/http://globalnews.ca/news/3033157/emails-reveal-how-hackers-stole-emails-from-hillary-clintons-campaign-chairman/
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/phishing-email-hack-john-podesta-hillary-clinton-wikileaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They didn't hack the election.

The argument is that they influenced it by releasing Dem emails but not GOP emails.

tits > ass

The New York Times, by the way. Couldn't get a link, but you can google the story. It's called "The Perfect Weapon: how Russian Cyberpower invaded the U.S.

Of course we did comrade. If only US had as much advanced technology as Russia, maybe you would be able to hack elections too.

Is there evidence that the Russian government released the hacked emails?

to be clear, wikileaks released DRC emails, not the russians. These emails showed how the dems gave bernie the finger.

did russians hack the drc emails? who knows, we do know somebody did.

For the democrats to whine that the election is invalid because they got caught drawing penises all over bernies posters is a bit immature.

Nope

Now say it in broken Russian english

Not one of these agencies has released any definite proof yet,they just keep saying Russia did it,because shillary has spread the war boner to them like aids in the sixties with her money

It was the 400 pound hacker. Just kidding, no one hacked.

But the CIA claims it has proof, no? Is there a coup or civil war in the intelligence communities?

The main proof is Trump won.
>libs: "#NotMyReality"
Civil war commence.

The cia has proof that the russians wanted trump to win.

to be fair, just about everybody who knew hillary personally outside of the US wanted trump to win.

There are questions on whether the CIA has proof that russia paid money to groups that disseminate fake news, memes and stories damaging to the democratic party.

so basically, check if the russians have put up an ad in pol recently, if they have trump is fucked

>Where's the proof?
Fiction.

I sure as hell can't seem to find it.

no they don't. all they have is speculation.

Total bullshit. But convincing people in the US of this is really only a secondary goal, what ((they)) are trying to do is make the Eurocucks afraid of embracing a populist movement by propping up the spectre of Soviet Russia.

There is no proof.

The left condemned the CIA as a domestic terrorist organization under Bush's reign, and now they are willing to take the CIA at it's word because their D lost to an R.

Molymeme explained it perfectly.

youtu.be/YF5TomeiMrc

no, it is pretty much certain

>(((MSM)))

Proof: smart guy says so
It's the same argument as climate change.

More 6 million Russians illegally voted.

no, it isn't. at every juncture, they have been evasive when pressed for proof.

i bet you were one of those who believed john kerry when he claimed youtube videos "proved assad used biological weapons on his own people".

No. Just speculation and a massive psyop.

Can someone realistically tell me why a US alliance with Russia is a bad thing like, at fucking all
Can someone realistically tell me why they didn't think Hillary would outright go to war with Vladdy, which no one wanted?

There's more than 5000 foreign agents hacking US politics and MSM cherry picks the Russians.

>A leader realizing another person is a good leader and prefers him over a half dead horribly corrupted "leader"
>THEY'RE COLLUDING, LOOK HE'S A TRAITOR HANG HIM NOW! HE HAS RUSSIAN BUDDIES KILLING YOUR CHILDREN AND DOGS

i agree

because that way hillary isn't president

It's not bad. They're just using Russia as a scapegoat and because Putin won't give a fuck about Hillary. It's like the Haitian president where they started causing shit because he wouldn't be a bought bitch of their corporation.

did you see the image I posted?

Of course russia wanted trump to win. Go ask the mexican president, he wanted Hillary to win, how come the media is not talking about Mexico hacking the election?

Several (I think at least 4+) foreign governments hacked into Hillary's private server, we've known that since Comey reopened the investigation.

Now that they're saying it was the Russians that released the emails as opposed to some other government or an insider within the democrats. I don't really see why it matters who released them.

>hack the election

No, they didn't, would be virtually impossible.

Voting machines are decentralized and have their own staff that count the votes.

No it's not.

Wikileaks has maintained DNC e-mails were given to them aka leaked. Podesta e-mails were gained by a spear fishing attack by someone. That someone could be a foreign state actor or OP the faggot.

That just literally said "I like him."

Man and people say pizzagate is pulling theories out of your ass.

fucking lol, you think that's proof? that's "circumstantial", at best.

if presented in a court of law, it would be laughed out of court. but no doubt it's good enough for you.

>Putin says "I like him"

that is their entire case.

Russia hacked the election by simply existing, Hillary fell for the bait and destroyed her campaign.

Welp.

It's not as simple as that

nice arse+average tits> nice tits+average arse> nice tits+ugly arse> ugly tits+nice arse> ugly tits+ugly arse

Essentially, ugly tits ruin a woman. But provided both tits and arse are at least average than a nice arse is preferable to nice tits.

exactly, it will be laughed out of court and of the popular conscience as soon as electors vote.

btw, why the fuck are the burgers so high and mighty. obama came to the uk to let us all know it would be the end of the world - or at least the uk - were we to vote 'leave'. that isn't considered "meddling"?

fuck you, obama.

People are angry that Russians leaked Hillary's secret emails, but how is that Putin's fault? Would people prefer not to know the content?

>Hillary Clinton illegally stored classified intelligence from secure government networks on an unencrypted private server

>illegally stored classified intelligence was accessible to numerous people without security clearances

>John Podesta gave away his password to a simple phishing scam

>direct collusion with SuperPACs revealed, in clear violation of election laws

>people in DOJ tipped off Clinton campaign about investigation

>DNC bias for Clinton revealed, lawsuit now underway

>DNC Chair resigns and immediately joins Clinton campaign

>Clinton given debate questions ahead of time

>Russia is a threat to our democracy

I am going to Reveal the Real Truth behind the Hacks that influenced the 2016 Presidential Election.

No it was not Russia. This is a lie spread by the American government and Liberal Media to discredit the GOP President Elect.

The DNC was accessed by a server in Romania and the hacker has been apprehended. He was a cab-driver with a moderate amount of computer experience and worked mostly off research. He goes by the Alias Guccifer online.

The Podesta emails were accessed by a server in New Zealand, by a man the Liberal party has swindled out of Millions, stolen and ruined his company MegaUpload, and has done nothing but harass him at the expense of the Jewish Media.

This is the Truth - I have insider knowledge that Russia is not involved. The FBI is laughing at how idiotic the Liberal Media, the Liberal Masses and the CIA is acting right now.

100% Proof, Motive, Knowledge of Hacks well in advance, and Skill sets to get it done

Thank Kim DotCom because FBI sources have confirmed it.

baka.com.au/world/us-election/dnchack-did-kim-dotcom-warn-the-world-about-the-democratic-party-hacking-20160622-gpp15a.html

Its funny.. because there is Proof that Hillary and Her people paid people and Colluded with media to Influence the Election and they still failed... Even if Russia did release the Info to Assange.. who cares. It Proved that the DNC is a Corrupt collection of Criminals.

Abdul with the shit taste to save the day.

Give me one good reason we should not rig every election for who we want. Just one.

Don't tell liberals about map.norsecorp.com/

You see that, those are elections being hacked around the globe. You see Seattle getting hit, there was an FSB agent walking down the street and he hacked a city council meeting on the spot.

Deliver DNC mails to wikileaks = Rigging the elections according to MSM.

FUCK
THEM
ALL

HOPE THEY GET ALL THEIR LICENSES OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE THOSE FUCKING COCKSUCKERS

Milky!

i'm so fucking tired of looking at that fat fuck. he should put up, or shut up.

GET

There is only Proof that the World wanted Trump in Office instead of the Criminal Mastermind Hillary CLinton. There is Proof that she is a Lying, Corrupt, Criminal however

there is this december 19th electoral vote, I am guessing dems and the media will stop at nothing until then.

russians hacking the election has a good ring to it

The dems are looking for a scapegoat because their corruption was exposed for the world to see and people now have the facts so they can make an informed vote.

No Russia did not hack to election in any way, shape or form.

1. Nobody is claiming Russia hacked voting machines if that's what you think

2. If Russia did it there would be no way to know because any retard can hide their id online

3. The NSA, FBI and wikileaks all disagree with the CIA which provided no evidence

4. The leaks started before Trump even had a shot at the nomination, let alone the presidency

5. Wikileaks say it was an inside job, not a hack i.e Seth Rich

6. Even if they hacked it Clinton broke the law regardless

You want real example of corruption? In Texas there were rigged voting machines that were pushing all votes made on them into the demo pool. They had to issue emergency paper ballots at the polling station. The mainstream media stifled the fuck out of that story. I'm sure some Sup Forumstard has screencaps of that event.

you mean like this? yes very good Ivan, wheelbarrow has advanced by two wheels.

hahaha

read the post, he did put up.
He also gave Wikileaks the 33k deleted emails.

They were not released for good reasons, I cannot get into that without my house being raided by the US Government.

We're no longer mad at CIA about Iraq?

I don't think there has been anything released beyond an anonymous fourthhand witness report directly contradicted by the CIA and some circumstantial "footprint" BS, but even if it is true, how is increasing the information a voter has before an election in any way even possibly wrong?

Are you saying you think the democrats don't want people knowing all accurate and relevant information about them?

It's hillarious how far backwards regressives will bend over while trying to blame the hacks on russians, while at the same time taking no time and making no effort to actually dispute the content of the e-mails.

>"So what if my party was doing some of the most shady shit imaginable, shit talking their own constituents and taking money from terrorists, YOU ONLY KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF RUSSIANS YOU BIGOT!"

more bs claims. whatever.

only yesterday i hit 6 hole-in-ones on the local golf course. too bad no-one was around to see it.

>WE MUST TOLERATE ALL PEOPLE FROM ALL COUNTRIES! NO BORDERS ONE WORLD!
>FUCKING RUSSIAN SCUM
Leftist logic.

strawpoll.me/563819

In Florida, Broward county also had voter fraud going on with personnel filling in ballots and papers for Clinton. A chick that worked there was sent to provide papers to the room, was hurried in and out, and after catching a glimpse of them filling it in for Clinton was immediately fired and terminated.

Funny this stuff isn't considered election corruption but Putin saying he likes Trump over Clinton suddenly means Russia hacked the fuck out of the votes and was behind the email leaks.

Also add that several RNC emails, such as Colin Powell were hacked as well. It's just that the RNC itself wasn't hacked, despite attempts.

So, it's basically just the left being assblasted that people got to read about all the skeevy shit they were doing and responded by not voting for a crooked criminal, who's crimes kept coming out.

Next time, don't break the law and it won't matter if your email accounts get hacked; hence why no one gave a fuck about the couple of Repub emails that did.

Trump won cuz he never gave up, despite polls that were discouraging. He was hitting 3-4 towns a day and the more love he showed the people, the more it gave the un-polled the firm belief that we would defeat the evil wench and her cohorts. Don't kid yourselves CIA/MSM, your defeat was a grass roots uprising, not a Russian hacker. Scum.

tell us more.

>"He's the absolute leader in the presidential race"

In no way is that even an endorsement you retard, it is a factually accurate statement.

Just because your Times* and WaPo* articles and analysts gave Trump a -9000% chance of Trump winning doesn't make it true.

>*Fake news

US + Russia alliance in theory would be good in so far as nuclear disarmament tensions between the US and Russia is concerned. The west is weary over an overly powerful Russia. Before WW2 Europe was a very chaotic place. American Hegemony has been a good thing for the US and Europe. Russia under Putin hasn't transitioned well to capitalism. Their most profitable sources of GDP are oil/gas and weapons/arms. Europe has 40 years tops of gas reserves in Norway and Ireland to support itself without considering new fracking methods. Russia is trying to buy all of the pipelines in Europe to force them to buy gas through them. Europe doesn't want that, sees that as dangerous. Russia is trying to destabilize Europe. America doesn't want an unstable Europe... Unstable europe will lead to war and will signal the total fall of Pax Americana. This is very different from the cold war. There is no Iron Curtain. Peaceful nuclear relations with Russia is desired yes. Russia literally holding the power over a destabilized Europe is not. QED

We are witnessing the parasitic left devour itself. Just watch and enjoy, lads. Give them a little push every now and then.

Feels good man.

>Dems before election: Stop whining; the voting isn't rigged, you're just losing. The election CANNOT be hacked. It is absolutely impossible.

>Dems post-election: Yep, Russia did it. That's why we lost. I have no evidence to prove it, but it was Russia 100% without a doubt.

The link to the website where Podesta was encouraged to change his Gmail password actually directed him instead to a computer in the Netherlands with a web address associated with Tokelau, a territory of New Zealand located in the South Pacific. The hackers carefully disguised the link using a service that shortens lengthy online addresses. But even for anyone checking more diligently, the address – “google.com-securitysettingpage” – was crafted to appear genuine.

This story has now been adapted by CNN to take out the Fact the server was in NZ, and added in "The Russian Connection"

Real Story
globalnews.ca/news/3033157/emails-reveal-how-hackers-stole-emails-from-hillary-clintons-campaign-chairman/http://globalnews.ca/news/3033157/emails-reveal-how-hackers-stole-emails-from-hillary-clintons-campaign-chairman/

Liberal Propaganda story:
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/phishing-email-hack-john-podesta-hillary-clinton-wikileaks/

Your government, and Media are taking you all for fools.

I just want to help spread the Truth to avoid a War with Russia and to Help give Trump the credit he deserves, we did not do this for Russia

Yikes both are nice but there's nothing like diving into a juicy ass. As long as it's clean and not hairy, most any ass'll do. I used to bang a mulatta honey that was 6' prolly 280. Huge ass - I mean bench seat huge - perfectly round, smooth operator no doubt. However, who would have dared get that monster naked to find the holy grail of tooters? Imagine how hard to you can fuck 135 pounds of pure glute.

why weren't the 33k released?

do we know?

Yes but it was indirect influence in regards to spreading information and "affecting" the election.Of course that information spread had an ideology behind it.

>RUSSIA HACKED US!
>Do you have solid proof?
>Well, no...
>Are the e-mails that were leaked that you claim caused you to lose the election accurate and true?
>Well, yes...

Really activates the brain almonds.

I like arse>tits but I don't assume the quality of ass is strictly based on it's size. It's more about a harmony of shape and usually an average to smaller size of ass and with a nice shape is best.

Of course they did, but their biggest influence was in the dispersal of propaganda much of which was started right here. They had mostly gone off the website since the election but returned "bigly" just a couple of days ago to mass shill and defend Rex Tillerson's appointment as Secretary of State, since he will be Russia's biggest asset in the Trump administration and one of the picks that Trump promised Russia.

It was not my choice. If it was I would have.

Only a handful of people saw the content, and I have a feeling that a deal was struck to stop them from being released. I can 100% say that WikiLeaks does have them, I don't know if they will ever release them though.

really primes the peanuts

yes

secret report proves the Russians did it

but only journalists like CNN can read it, because laws and stuff

...just have to take their word for it, you Russian lover you

Who is this scrotum totem

Seth Rich released it and they killed him for it.

If they keep memeing this, I'll find the guy who did the hit.

The same is true for tits.

>Russia hacks the RNC and DNC and analyzes their options.
>DNC has all kinds of fucked up shit about manipulation while the RNC is just boring standard business.
>Russia releases DNC leakes and uses 5th generation warfare (Aka information age propaganda/public opinion modification.)
Who gives a shit, Russians are far more of a compatible people to us then other foreign options. We have far too many bright individuals and resources for Russian manipulation to be a real problem.

can we claim that Mexico hacked the elections for the Democrats?

The podesta hit was Kimdotcom.

Benghazi server was Guccifer.

DNC was Seth Rich

who is this titty monster lord?

Underrated

Ebil Rooskie here I'm using an American proxy and I got to say Americans are to God Damn slow. It took you a whole month after the election to find out that my buddies and I rigged the election. Jeez you make it to easy. I actually voted for Trump multpilt times in Wisconsin. I hope that Putin can annex America in the near future.

Fuck the shills, here's the rest of the set:

1/4

2/4