Implying ExxonMobil isn't one of the greatest American companies and American standard bearers since Standard Oil

>implying ExxonMobil isn't one of the greatest American companies and American standard bearers since Standard Oil

Fuck you haters. You guys just don't understand capitalism. Tillerson is going to help make America great again.

first post best post

Rex Tillerson slaps ass with both hands.

Rex Tillerson was once interviewed by an environmentalist--a shortstack redhead with a a number of tattoos--and she asked about his stance on the impact of oil and gas drilling on the environment.

Tillerson became deeply pensive, resting his hands across his massive, silver belt buckle, and responded in thoughtfully measured words:

"Well, the way I see it... If Mother Earth really felt like she was being raped, she wouldn't squirt so God-damned much when I drilled her."

The interviewer immediately ripped off her clothing and attempted to mount Tillerson's cock, and after she was dragged away, HAZMAT was called to remediate the toxic snail trail she left behind.

Well the guys name is literally T., Rex

>If Mother Earth really felt like she was being raped, she wouldn't squirt so God-damned much when I drilled her.

top kek

H-holy shit, did everyone immediately crown him King of Texas?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

this post deserves another bump.

Aaand Tillerson becomes the next Chuck Norris.

>Sup Forums literally shilling in defense of multinational conglomerates only possible because our anti-trust laws are a joke

This is going to look really, really fucking lame once Trump is actually president.

What the fuck are you talking about? Standard Oil was forced to break up into a bunch of companies (one of them was Exxon) because of antitrust laws.

Wew lad, so another multi billion dollar corporation is controlling our country, how wonderful

Exxon and Mobil were allowed to merge because our once-strong anti-trust laws were loosened, part of the greater trend to the right over the past 40 years.

Why all the hate for corporations? They are the only entities that actually get things done in America. Why do you guys hate capitalism so much?

>Exxon
>American company

Kek! They're litterally a stateless multi-national corporation.

>Standard Oil
They got broken up by the DOJ for anti-competitive practices, price gouging, and corruption.

When are the trump-tards going to wake up and realize that DJT just grabbed them by the pussy and has his meat 6 inches deep in their assholes?

This. Granted, the company would have likely broken up anyway given the extremely geologically-specific (and therefore geographically-specific) nature of exploration and production. At the very least, it would have spun off into upstream (E&P) vs. downstream (refining).

But, truth be told, the oil and gas industry (at least in the U.S.) is one of the most competition-saturated markets you will find outside of a textbook, idealized scenario. There are niches that majors fill that smaller independents cannot fill, and vice versa.

More to the topic at hand, one of the things that makes the CEO of a major oil company like Exxon so qualified to be in a position like SoS is that they, by way of necessity, must be aware of the inner political workings of major global players... the corruption that besets them, the likelihood of their future emnity toward the U.S., and how to deal with them.

I like American corporations. Exxon is not an American corporation. They are a stateless entity.

it is standard oil, just rebranded and had a ton of mergers since

Yeah the same guys that destroyed the working class are going to make it great again.

Trump lied to all of us who voted for him to make a difference.

Hey what's that boat called that sank in the Great Lakes? It has it's own song. Exxon Valdez or something.

"Look at me, I am swallowing my masters cum. You just don't understand human ownership. Tillerson is going to help make Slavery real again."

>.05 Rubles have been deposited to your account from [email protected]

Edmund Fitzgerald. Got my tankers mixed up.

I have to listen to that song now.

damn.

Fellow petroleum engineer detected. Wtf are you doing in Latvia?

the dems and neocons are shitting themselves. it's wonderful

I'm actually an American expat in Russia. I have no idea why my IP is Latvia. But, yes, my background is in petroleum engineering.

>Tillerson is going to help make Slavery real again.

No he isn't. This kind of hyperbole is not useful at all.

Exxon Mobils propaganda is why half of Sup Forums thinks they're redpilled for believing cooperate propaganda about climate change when exxon mobil doesn't even believe the garbage they fund.

ur a cheeky fookin cunt m8

>Exxon propaganda > gore-bull warming propaganda

haha how cucked are you that you believe an Exxon exec will make decisions for the betterment of americans or the world

yeah let's leave to the carbon tax globalist merkel crowd, they do such a great job.

>trump in bed with the (((globalists)))

Sup Forums will defend this

> he got an award from russia a couple years ago

INTO THE FUCKING TRASH
PUTINSHILLS GET FUCKED

k e k
e
k

He's a fucking bad ass. I'm changing my wife's sons name to Rex.

Well unlike most concern trolling memester faggots here I'll admit I don't like the pick, but at the same time I will trust Trump and his decision. I was initially upset that he picked Pence a while ago but he grew on me.

>You guys just don't understand capitalism. Tillerson is going to help make America great again.

I thought that capitalism didn't need the government..

hey man, tuvalu is underwater now.

He's a Dick Cheney plant, you dumb faggot.

>comparing pence to a fucking servant of the mobster oil empire
Lmao trumptards are thoroughly cucked

evidence or die in a house fire

shhh, the rest of these fuckers might realize that capitalism is being used to control them and steal their money. I cant get rich off of the efforts of these suckers if they wake up

>rich
>on 4 chan

pick one niggerlips

It's really a stretch to call ExxonMobil "globalist" when they've pretty consistently acted internationally in favor of US interests. When Venezuela nationalized their assets, they were one of the only companies to formally protest. Under Tillerson's leadership, SSO has acted more like an American company than a "globalist" one. The same can't be said for other majors, like Chevron, who benefited immensely from Venezuela's nationalization.