What is your opinion of Trump's Cabinet so far?

What is your opinion of Trump's Cabinet so far?

FPBP

based as fuck

>Bannon
makes it 100x better than Obama's cabinet already

Very ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((White)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

too white

>Ignores Ben Carson.

>What is your opinion of Trump's Cabinet so far?
I like how you guys liked him because he wasn't PC, but now he's appointing is one token black guy as head of HUD.

>NOT 1 NIGGER
>A+ JOB MR. PRESIDENT

needs more diversity

I'm hoping for Tulsi Gabbard and Jim Webb to join the administration. It would actually help bring stability to the US political climate by having a partially bi-partisan cabinet.

It's not a black guy it's Ben Carson you retard.

The cabinet meetings are going to smell like Bengay.

Drain the swamp?

Are you guys serious about the diversity or is this bait? I'm pretty sure it's bait, but it is Sup Forums...

Wasnt he supposed to give farage a position too?

das ist very funny
top kek

Is everyone in that cabinet either

> white
> (((white)))
> married to a white or (((white))) man

very jewish

but neo-Sup Forums is all /r/the_Donald/ shills that love jews so theyll say Trump is doing great

Why did he pick Tillerson?

MILFY Palin needs a position

>partially bi-partisan cabinet.
oh-la-la!

Because the guy is the CEO of Exxon Mobile which has oil plants in many countries, forcing him to constantly talk to the regulation agencies of those countries so he could build rigs and refineries and such. He very likely understands the obstacles to industry better than anyone, and so Trump figured that if this guy can maintain a global oil empire, why not an american empire?

>"we have to take their oil" -trump on isis during the primaries

tillerson presumptively likes taking oil without compensation

Ben Carson

thanks /r/the_Donald/

>Why did he pick Tillerson?
Putin told him to.

>implying that Ben Carson is black

I've never met any of these people. But trump picks only the best

I know diversity isn't a popular word on Sup Forums, but homogeneous teams tend to be prone to groupthink and get themselves stuck in suboptimal solutions.

i need to see them in action first.

I've just been drinking a lot

Impressive.

Except for Rick Perry.

Wants to warm up US Russia relations; Tillerson was given a medal by Putin.

ISIS should be very afraid of warm US Russian relations.

like the japanese?

SC here
I like Nikki even though she shilled for Rubio

((((Honorary white))))

>trump picks only the best
notsureiftrolling.jpg

Ignore the text of pic related, just look at her face.

>(((whiter))) than white

Pretty based. Would've liked it if he had appointed some academics as well, but we'll see how all these corporate figures do.

really makes me think

I'm upset that SoS is (((Big Oil))) but glad it's not Ritt Momney.
I'm upset that the Sec of Treasury is (((Goldmann Sachs))).
Ben Carson is a meme but so is the position.
Everyone else is okay-to-great. Mattis and Sessions are 10/10 picks.

>Everyone of the same race thinks the same

>when you realize he put an asian woman as head of transportation

Good shit. So happy Mittens isn't Secretary of State, and at the same time Rex triggers liberals so hard.

Oh yeah, congrats on Ben Carson for finally becoming white.

Aus right wing media has been having a good old time with the mattis pick saying he makes our army chiefs look like poofters

Based Ben Carson

Only two of them are jews

>I've just been drinking a lot
Me too.

I wanted trey gowdy as AG

>Rex triggers liberals so hard.
He would have triggered the average Sup Forumsack before November 8th, too.

wtf i love trump now

Not a surprise, he stated in one of his books he prefers jewish accountants.

This is such total bullshit

I think some of them are bitching about the CEO, just because he is a CEO and has a lot of money.

Apparently just because you're rich and own a company doesn't mean you're allowed to have a say in how your country works. Trump fucking said he was going to get the oil one way or another, so we're going to get the fucking oil.

Got it?

Bannon is a mistake and won't last.

Tillerson makes zero sense and is my guess for the sacrificial lamb who is not confirmed.,

Carson is a joke, but it is HUD, who cares?

Haley is eing got out of the way to clear the path for a Trump supporter in SC, but is probably OK as UN Ambassador because who the fuck cares?

Rest seem OK to me. Not plugging Mr. Newt in there somewhere was a big mistake -- they need one guy whop knows how to make Congress do what you want them to do.

>This is such total bullshit
did your echo box tell you that?

And therefore should have been SG, if anything. Putting him at HUD is a token job.

Do you guys even read the sticky?

Fuck no. She has become a parody of herself.

Plus, she would try to steal focus from Trump.

pretty comfy cabinet

Which would have made him a good fit at Commerce -- that would have been a stellar pick. He knows dick bout foreign policy other than negotiating oil leases, though, so makes no sense at state.

I've heard some concerning things about Betsy. Will she really Make Education Great Again?

what these guys do that was so bad

I wish he had some younger picks, like 35-45 years old
some of these fuckers are pushing 80

We got cucked hard

You know you didn't open as many parantheses as you closed, right?

>Nevermind that he met with world leaders.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Good potential. Waiting for the results.

>Not understanding the ridiculously complex social networks of the plutocracy and how any attempt to rid of it requires alliances.

I've met the "King" of Malaysia (they rotate through, and call it something else) but I would not be qualified to advise anybody on foreign policy re: Malaysia.

Photo-o[ps dpo not make one qualiofied for State. As I said, if he was going into Commerce, or even Energy (can you imagine the screams from the left!?) that would be a stellar pick. State makes no sense.

This is what I think. There are many factions and Trump has to ally himself with the right ones if he wants to make change. He knows who want what and how he can use that to his advantage. Remember, he is playing 9D chess.

Ben Carson is 100% white and Anglo. Just a little swarthy like Johnny Depp.

Did you meet him once or more than once on a consistent basis? and on what grounds? Celebratory or business? International business deals always must take geopolitics into account. Otherwise, how does one know what laws and regulations to follow? What permits to obtain? What legal gray areas exist in order to save money? This guy has met with putin more than once, on business and probably personal occassions, considering how much he contributed to russia's oil production. You cannot compare one meeting to another, as they have different purposes with different intentions. A CEO has to have more connections to a head of state than a civilian.

Utter shit, including Trump.

>Remember, he is playing 9D chess.

Yup and he's scamming all of his supporters.

this T B H

Very good so far. Rex being SoS pick really pissing off Liberals is great.

Damn, I'm the type of person who bases all of his beliefs off of headlines so you really got me with this one.

look, i dont support trump putting corrupt jews in his cabinet

but the estate tax is bullshit

>jews confirmed a minority in the cabinet

How will the merchants ever recover?

>betsy fucking devos in charge of education

hopefully she gives contracts to Eric to send kids to XE for field trips

>He knows dick bout foreign policy other than negotiating oil leases, though, so makes no sense at state.

This is such a typical left wing responce.

Just because you know jack shit about anything but your womens studies degree doesn't mean everyone else is savantic as you.

A CEO of a succesful multinational oil company is going to be an extremely intelligent man. He's smart enough to learn anything he doesn't know quickly enough. And honestly a lot of the skills will likely transfere and it will only be learning minor details here and there. His job already qualified him for most of what a Secretary of State does.

>b-but when he was talking to Putin he was talking and negotiating him about Oil and talking about laws and geopolitics related to the oil industry
>how can he possibly do the same thing except talking about a slightly different subject like negotiating for America instead
>can't we just have a nigger do this job

Looks like he's careful not to hurry his choice for the most important department of all : ENERGY.

(((Mnuchin))) almost ruins it all singlehandedly. He could have picked someone amazing, instead he picked a Soros puppet for one of the most important roles in our current situation.