What is the Daily Show equivalent in your country?

What is the Daily Show equivalent in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK67rrHChrE
youtube.com/watch?v=8CIXAH4IaJs
nypost.com/2016/11/02/samantha-bees-full-frontal-is-beating-the-daily-show-in-tv-ratings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The daily show.

In terms of news delivered with a comedic twist? Or in terms of liberal brainwashing targeted at impressionable youth?

I suppose it has to be news that is liberal brainwashing, but with comedy.

I have never seen a satirical news comedy show that is also conservative. But maybe there are shows like that in other countries?

jesus christ korea, why do you have that image

Actually pretty based for state television. Pretty much a roque on a leash

The Daily Shoah

The Daily Showa

die heute show
pretty good even considering it is statefunded

for my german anons
heute show exposing corruption of pharma concerns
youtube.com/watch?v=xK67rrHChrE
and them showing how the deutsche bank fakes interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=8CIXAH4IaJs

this

Those are from 3 years ago. Have there been ... recent ... good clips?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>the daily shoah

Samantha Bee's Full Frontal
>nypost.com/2016/11/02/samantha-bees-full-frontal-is-beating-the-daily-show-in-tv-ratings/

No, cringy leftist circle jerk. They try to get some credibility by sometimes (rightfully) criticizing other leftists or take that "well, all politicians suck"-stance to appeal to the masses, but ultimately it's just state propaganda.

no idea, i never watch zdf, saw like 3-4 episodes by chance and these clips even through something else. right now even my tv broke down so i cant watch it either way. but these clips are reason why i consider voting die partei, simply because sonneborn seems to come up as legitly being for the people

Here we have the Svenska Hanrejs LIVE and it's the most painful shit watching Svens coming in, showing off their cucksheds and then they collectively watch refugees break in and gangrape the husbands wife all the while filming his reaction to this. Usually it's all laughs and cheering and the husband egging them on.
pretty fucked up show imo if u ask me bruh
>such is life in swedistan

> do google search for "Svenska Hanrejs LIVE"
> nothing

did you spell that right?

I see

The Linke Partei? I watched the Heute Show recently. They were making of the Linke Partei because they lose seats to the AfD