Turdeau Under Fire for Pay-to-Play

Canacucks get in here.

globalnews.ca/news/3121860/justin-trudeau-admits-he-gets-lobbied-at-so-called-cash-for-access-liberal-fundraisers/

youtube.com/watch?v=KNXMKiJn7rQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=KNXMKiJn7rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just annex us already america

RAKING DAY

How long before he steps down?

I thought this was both common practice and common knowledge. Is it only news because Trudeau got in on it?

trudeau's wife is weird she goes from this

You fucking idiot, we would be so much worse off under the American government. We need to purge ourselves of these cucks and this "diversity is Canada's strength" rhetoric that has plagued us since the 60's, and we'll be one of the greatest nations on Earth.

Honestly, whatever can get him thrown out for competent leadership will be fine by me.

Working on it

to this

He won't

No, it's news because he admitted to it, like a retard. In one instance, he met with a Chinese billionaire who gave him money to see him, and then that chink's bank got permission to operate in Canada two weeks later. Tories are calling for an investigation.

This was his ultimate goal Sup Forums.

If he gets impeached he wins.

>just unkill us and we'll be fine

I say it depends on how much worse this blows up, best case scenario, he steps down after the next session of parliament.
Worst case scenario, it's mid 2017, and our version of the FBI (RCMP) investigate him and he gets assfucked, and steps down before he gets murdered.

Is it me, or have they gotten more blatant about letting Soros control the leadership of western countries lately?

Joining a country with an even worse demographic and economic problem than ours, coupled with the most corrupt government in the West, is not going to fix any of our problems.

and then somewhat back to this

Canada wants it's own God-Emperor-Warrior .. enough of this kikery.

It seems like they instagram whoring that they cant resist makes it more and more blatant

Even leftists are getting tired of being priced out of the market by Chinese and surrounded by stinky loos.

It's happening, diversity was a mistake and it's not too late to turn the tide.

This is the nation of John A Macdonald, not Pierre Trudeau.

They won't fire him. Because if they do, he wins.

>Where does the money come from Mr. Trudeau?

Can someone barbarize this for me?

So we gotta wait a whole year to listen to this faggot squirm?

There's actually no legal way to impeach him. It's tradition for a Prime Minister to step down if they get a vote of no-confidence in Parliament, but nothing in the Constitution actually says they have to do so.

>I-I just want to assure all Canadians of our financial systems transparency and that the financial system is one of the best in the world and it works

(((Make-up))) does wonders to trick guys. also
>white women

Are you fucking kidding me.

then why is Macdonald being replaced on the $10 by this?

Barbarize?

Everyone looks better in the monkey house. It's like picking a wingman who looks like pic related.

no relevance to thread, just posting my fav Trudeau...

I'd bang em' all so long as knew that faggot traitor leaf was behind bars.

Id do it anyway

I give him 2 weeks

Checked!

John "Canada needs not gooks, nor spooks" MacDonald.

>implying trump would be an Ultrasmurf
>not a son of Dorn

Yea we have the potential to be the greatest country on earth. If global warming is real then we will have amazing climate. We will have massive amounts of resources with small population. Only thing we need to do is cut off welfare/healthcare and invest it all in military and infrastructure.

Its time to meme his connections with the EU cuckold sex club dont you think

>Canadian politics
youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U

Seems dumber than the American way. Where you can get impeached but not get thrown out on your ass.

So from what I gathered and correct me leafs if Im wrong or missed anything
>He hasn't delivered on weed
>He was a total fuck up with the fire and pushed progressive bullshit even then
>He sold all of Canada's gold
>He has whored out for the Chinese
>Completely given up on Canada having any type of military fighting agaisnt terrorism
>Made a fool of himself praising Castro
>Has wasted ridiculous resources on refugees
>Revealed himself to only be an ineffectual pretty boy who can only waste money and read a script
Who still defends this guy?

>yfw it gets so bad he does an interview with Peter Mansbridge where he opens a jar of pickles and dabs a bunch to try to seem "normal" again.

>We are very transparent

>tfw Michelle Rempel PM

Only way that's going to happen is if the citizenry put pressure on Trudeau to resign. Otherwise, he'll just wait for it to blow over and for average Canacucks to go back to their video games and weed and entertainment media

Kind of?

Definitely

jesus christ Michelle Obama is a fucking beast

Oh my fuck.

It is dumb. And our Constitution was written in 1982. You'd think they'd have known better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KNXMKiJn7rQ
are canadians always this annoying?

>switches from third person to second person in the same sentence
HABLA INGLES?

tl;dr

Don't forget increasing our yearly migrant intake from 300,000 a year to 500,000 a year, all while we have a real unemployment of 10%

>Who still defends this guy?

Women, and non-whites, of course.

That's a nationalist right there

>keeps repeating the same phrase
>starts blubbering and sweating after the third time
>A BU-BU-BUT ON THE FEDERAL FUNDING MUH VALUES UPHOLDING

That's summarize, you fucking idiot.

Correct.
Correct.
Sold the last of it, correct.
Correct, as did the previous government.
Correct.
Correct (but who wants to bad mouth their secret father).
Correct.
Correct.
The same people who defend Hillary.
Halp.

The impeachment just means the House voted that you should be tried on a certain potential crime
The Senate is what tries the President deciding whether a crime was committed and if that should result in removal from office

Only thing I can somewhat agree with is him getting rid of the Canadian military. Who the fuck would invade them?

If he steps down, he wins

You missed the part of him not addressing our failing healthcare

The army doesn't matter, but we absolutely need a strong navy and air force.

yes.
i prefer the other word, it's less faggy.

>. Only thing we need to do is cut off welfare/healthcare and invest it all in military and infrastructure.

And why would you do that when we already do that, sir?

Even just a serviceable coast guard would be nice.

he's on target to legalizing weed, report on legalization was released today

gold is a meme, policy since the 70s to liquidate it

6/8 is pretty good

kek'd

what a fucking embarrassment

>gold is a meme

it's not about invasion, it about projecting power to nations that only respect those who show force. ie: most Asian countries, Russian leadership, any theocracy based on Islam. W/o military, you negotiate from a position of weakness in the eyes of those countries and the renig on deals

gold is just tradition you fucking goy

Right now we dont need it but i dont think relying on america to be forever strong is a smart move.

>he's on target to legalizing weed
enjoy you're monsanto weed at 50$/g.

>tfw Pence would actually sort of looks like Rowboat Gorillaman

Are you familiar with the bail in provisions for bank deposits enacted three years ago? By all means, keep all your savings in the bank, they have your best interests at heart I'm sure.

>Who still defends this guy?

'New Canadians'

The same people who shitpost while fronting as leafs on this board and who see this country as nothing but a layover to their end destination, the USA.

when are we going to have a trade deficit in gold? might as well hold other countries bonds

we're a top 10 gold producer, could just nationalize some mines if we have to

HOW IS THIS PERSON EVEN BLACK?

>Mexican intellectual

Not everyone's economy can revolve around burritos and cartel drug trafficking.

Rona Ambrose's hair is so fucking big. Like an entire Syrian family could live inside it.

Because you guys are going to balkanize or outright collapse within 50 years when your debt crisis takes down your government

You will never have a military.

You have us.

Which is what I was referencing here ::

You don't have a choice, buddy.
In geo-political terms, you are a protectorate, a vassal state of the US.

And as a patriot of the USA I want to see that faggot PM of yours squirm and wither and......kneel.

Why does Canada do it's absolute best to be someone else when the world has always loved Canada for just being Canada?

What the fuck happened to you leaves?

Rona surge when?

>gold is just tradition
Traditions happen for a reason.

t. someone who made half a million off of junior gold stocks this year

Why would they come here?
We dont offer nearly as much gibs me dats as you guys do

government's report recommended that the price be lower than street price to fasten the transition to a legal market

she's twice as black as the rock, but she was a beautician so her job was to make black women as white as possible

BREAKING NEWS: LIBERALS ARE CORRUPT FAGGOTS

who would have thought

The bottom line is in Canada this is actually news. If a PM gets caught up in pay to play they usually get ass raped for it. (See: Mulroney).

So let's just hope the libcucks can do their duty as voters next election.

>Male dominated society
>She's leading

But why would legalization take time?
Why cant a majority just do it?
Some part of the Federal system or something

You're such a fucking cuck. Off yourself.

Can someone aware me on why Justin Trudeau is in trouble?