Where were you when Sup Forums declared war on a shitty island nation called Tuvalu

The meme war is back on. Get your shit together, soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvalu#Post-World_War_II_Tuvalu_.E2.80.93_transition_to_independence
youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE
vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_disasters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Deceleration

Wait, what the fuck?

Are we at war now? With a legitimate nation?

Was this actually sent?

What the fuck!?

Shit I missed that Tuvalu hate thread

That depends when it happened.

>literal cyberterrorism

wow it's really like someone wants to document us doing something real dumb huh, haha, haha

This is too good.

For Board and Country

Strap up soldier kek confirmed it.
>4411

>us
Who are we?

I work at an airport with a helicopter base, if someone has a ship large enough for one we could have an aircraft carrier if I steal one

9/10
but since you goofed
i just cant get behind it

I'm sure they're highly intimidated by the moron who can't spell "declaration."

This is fucking so awesome
WE GUN FUCK SHIT UP XD XD XD

whatever boogieman they want us to be.

hackers on steroids.

i am you as you are me and we are all together

>Deceleration

Shut it down. This is embarassing

You didn't even add the "Toodle-oo Tuvalu" meme

MODS delete this, pretty clearly a raid, and a retarded one at that.

Trust me, they won't know the difference.

Yes, this thread

Coo coo kachoo

>For Board and Bants

>t. TIDF shill

>pretty clearly a raid

Just go ahead and tell them all of our plans.

I am the eggman

Toothpastes always starting shit.

"Sup Forums declares war"
t. [email protected]

Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck are you idiots doing

Has anyone phoned 'em up and told them to check their spam folder? Just in case.

we need to send /b and /k to die for us

Securing lebensraum. It is our destiny.

>i did it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvalu#Post-World_War_II_Tuvalu_.E2.80.93_transition_to_independence

We should declare war on Sweden.

who's side is Sup Forums going to take?

>lebensraum on some useless island in the middle of the ocean with no natural resources

idiot, might as well squat on some unused property in wyoming

Sad!

We're going to need actual Nukes.

>Deceleration of war
When did we start fighting? Are we entering a peace period?

>when your whole GDP is run off of US companies buying .tv domains because it is a abbreviation of television

It's a shitty tiny island. I mean, we can chill our way there

>yfw Trump is behind this and composed that letter, because he wants Trump.tv

My stomach light needs your stomach light,

We can both phone home together

It's like declaring a war on Atlantis

so when are the first wave of troops going over?

Tell Sup Forums that Tuvalu is full of Waifus waiting for them to arrive. We could take the whole pacific like this.

How many gets do we need for those?

maybe we can get support from russia

we are the refugees now, we will start flooding every country now

youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE

Were the Globalist now.

i don t post on other boards, pol is my only board

It wasn't one thread, there's been like 40 today.

>Sup Forums declares war on tuvalu
>doesn't realize tuvalu is british property
>Sup Forums declared war on the uk
>the people who own the internet now thanks to obongo
rip in piss, Sup Forums.

Okay, but lets imagine if this ACTUALLY happened?

How would we survive? None of us know shit about providing for a community, let alone being a genuine member of the international stage as a fucking sovereign state?

We'd send a representitive to the UN, Israel would speak, he'd stand up and shout "FUCK YOU KIKE".

Tuvalu nuked. No more glorious Sup Forums homeland.

Is Sup Forums really going to conquer some island to found a Sup Forumsnation?
Behind how many layers of irony are we currently on?

What the fuck is this? What did I miss?

Is the plan to shitpost Tuvalu out of existence?

69 layers

At least 88.

NO YOU FOOLS, WAR WITH Sup Forums, NOT .TV! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Instead of Sup Forums, you should have said 9Gag or My little Brony.com.

>inb4 a few autists with more money than sense fly over there with guns and katanas and overthrow the local government for real

we rebels now

plz kek

what in the fuck hahhahahahah mootcuck and hiroshima sama forbid raiding and now the chan has taken the world as his prey

It's not part of the UK, it just has the same monarch. It's literally just a shittier version of Canada in the middle of the pacific.

You guys should start a kickstarter or something claiming to be a charity bringing them solar power or some shit then just buy guns/boats instead.

>Sup Forums declares war on a country that doesn't have a federal reserve bank and whos Religious Bahai group opposes Radical Muslims.

Really makes one ponder.

Tuvalu, in the South Pacific, is an independent island nation within the British Commonwealth. Its 9 islands comprise small, sparsely populated atolls and reef islands with palm-fringed beaches and WWII sites. Off Funafuti atoll, the capital, the Funafuti Conservation Area offers calm waters for diving and snorkeling among sea turtles and tropical fish. The marine area includes several uninhabited islets sheltering sea birds.

This smells of kikery.

I SAID GLASS OF JUICE, NOT GAS THE JEWS!

Tuvalu owe's me £250 for years ago when they ran up my old dial up connection to the net. I will never forget this. I HATE TUVALU, I HAVE HAD IT WITH THEM. TIME FOR PEACE IS OVER, THE DOGS OF WAR HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED!!

The memes speak through them

and another thing anyone threatening this Island Is threatening the Commonwealth nations.

>so there is that.

Is this an edit? Wtf?
You don't need fighting for a war. The US is technically at war with North Korea still.

i can almost see the articles in front of my eyes already

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

like, maybe 5, or 6 right now. my dude.

>Tuvalu has no regular military forces, and spends no money on the military. Its national police force, the Tuvalu Police Force headquartered in Funafuti includes a maritime surveillance unit, customs, prisons and immigration. Police officers wear British style uniforms.

>The police have a Pacific-class patrol boat (HMTSS Te Mataili) provided by Australia in October 1994 under the Pacific Patrol Boat Programme for use in maritime surveillance and fishery patrol and for search-and-rescue missions.

>One patrol boat

I'd actually place money on the autists.

YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE BABY

THIS.

>mfw

That's actually not true. Members of the commonwealth have no requirement to aid other members in war. Most prominent members have separate mutual defense agreements (Big 5 for example) but the commonwealth only exists to promote free-trade and democracy.

they're shit. once we get the resources and manpower, we can easily conquer tuvalu, enslave the natives, etc.

our only real problem is making sure that we keep other powers out of our business. this is between Sup Forums and tuvalu, and it had better stay that way, because it'd suck for fucking taiwanese patrol boats or chinese soldiers come kill us all. but we can handle tuvalu.

oh, well shit lets conquer the fucking Island.

FYI TUVALU IS SINKING INTO THE OCEAN

ivan your english is terrible, get someone to proofread your next declaration

that may be true but don't you think they would get together to stomp out 50 uppity neckbeards threatening their clay.

>population of less than 10,000
>hates muslims more than we do
>would likely vote republican
Why did Sup Forums declare war on someone we could have fought beside when the Muslims decide to try and take over?

>DON'T WORRY WE AND ONLY WE CAN STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING.

We need a Home not just a website I can provide technological solutions to stop this from taking place and we can create an Island Citadel paradise.

we need to get /k/ in on this. guaranfuckingtee you that 1000 of our most active posters will have more firepower than tuvalu by a wide margin.

TREDTEME
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

>invading a nation that'll won't exist soon anyways

because an opportunist that wants to own the Island made the declaration trying to get that personal army meme rolling.

what the fuck is Tuvalu

Soon to be Sup Forums HQ
Tuvalu, in the South Pacific, is an independent island nation within the British Commonwealth. Its 9 islands comprise small, sparsely populated atolls and reef islands with palm-fringed beaches and WWII sites. Off Funafuti atoll, the capital, the Funafuti Conservation Area offers calm waters for diving and snorkeling among sea turtles and tropical fish. The marine area includes several uninhabited islets sheltering sea birds.

Why do you think us Dutchies sent the "Decleration"?

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

We will use it as a staging area and assimilate the Natives.

>before we make our excursion to Antartica.

>The select members of Sup Forums with funds and weapons (let's be generous and say 50 guys) go to Tuvalu and actually start a war.

>A nation of near enough 10,000 people.

At that point, it wouldn't matter if none of them were armed. That's completely overwhelming numbers.

Once they recognize our superiority they will surrender to us and we will incorporate our new loyal subjects into our ranks of Meme Infantry

Fair enough. I can work with you guys on establishing renewable wind energy.

>Assimilate the natives
Hows that worked down unda

The islands are literal footnotes. As long as we don't harass people there on vacation they won't give a shit.

let the retards have their fun.
>they run out of breathe walking to the front door.

That's how you secure victory. Attack the sick and dying.

Bigger upsets have happened
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_disasters