/PLT/ Pol/and thread

So there are some threads going around about invading some micronation and taking its clay by force.
But why when there are relatively big islands for sale on the cows of Ireland for pretty low $?
We gather money on a crowdfunding website and buy one.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2750403/Yours-140-000-Caves-beaches-94-acres-pristine-land-private-island-costs-average-UK-home-reach-boat-helicopter-good-weather.html

Pic related it's the iland

>Namibia Project 2

only if you're willing to pay

I'm the potato that posted this in last thread. I'm happy to assist with this.

looks comfy

When wasn't talking complete bullshit, we know that money raising isn't a problem.
I'm all in for this approach

We need to set up something with visibility so we don't get ripped off. I'm willing to provide cash and time but we need a core group that knows who each other are.

we can set up a grow op easily, transporting pounds into Ireland would be simple and boom, we have renewable financial backing

Pretty comfy desu

Doesn't sound gay at all...

I have hookups for this as well. It can go for as high as 20 euro a gram in Dublin. If you keep it low key you can get away with it.

>Strong Aryan men want to take land for their own by the force of their arms, like their ancestors did
>Mountain Jew wants to buy country, like the Jew he is
I keked.

You've also forgotten about hate speech laws. Even assuming we could manage to somehow go through a crowdfunding campaign without either it getting banned due to hate speech or the seller hearing of it and not selling to us due to bad press, we'd be shut down within a year, what with hate speech and organised crime (see: Hate speech being a crime) laws.

Woud you care to start the crowdfunding irebro? Just because you are the nearest. And somehow assure no one Jews our money

There's no real hate speech laws in ireland bro.

I'll do it now but need input from other users to ensure no one gets jewed. I want this to work.

who said anything about hatespeech?

this is bigger than any one island, first order of business is retaining our own base of operations

Admit it, the invasion won't work. Yet. But if we have a legit country first, they may take our "decleretion" of war more seriously.

hi im person who mad fishbowl.boards.net

u wil be subject to potato laws and island is shet location

i thought aboyt doing such before and maybe in future

idk first i have to serve military somewher

maybe islan of sweden or norway in future

The reason the islands are cheap is due to climate change. In 20-40 years those islands will be gone.

t. Jewish guy who understands

Define "Not real".
I might be getting intrigued, mainly because I doubt Sup Forums could actually carry out a coordinated attack that'd ensure no survivors.

An Island of Sup Forumsacks with no hatespeech? Come on mate, I can't even make it through a day without hatespeech and I'm just talking to myself.

JIDF seems scared, maybe this could actually work.

this

Be my guest, enjoy your sinking island desu.

we must model ourselves after the Clinton Foundation, benign appearance is all that matters, leave real business behind the scenes

look up Gotska Sandön

would in future take from swede fucks, sail from peterburg

Nice. We coud post this on /b too, some anons woud surely donate

oh jesus how do you always find these

i browse sometime