14 year old German raped by 22 year old Afghan refugee

focus.de/panorama/welt/thueringen-14-jaehriges-maedchen-vergewaltigt-polizei-kontrollierte-den-taeter-vor-der-tat_id_6340373.html

This happened over the weekend. From Google translate the article states

>At this time, he was already traveling with his later victim

Can we get a German bro to clarify that? Was this actually a case of a 14 year old German girl voluntarily choosing spend her Saturday night with an Afghan who claims he's 22, which means he's likely in his 30s or 40s? Please assure us all that that was just a poor translation, because that would just be too much for even the strongest anons to handle.

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/red-ice-tv/eu-officials-daughter-raped-and-murdered-by-invader-asks-for-for-migrants-at-funeral
youtube.com/watch?v=BGRm9F5EVtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doujin when?

they spent the evening together. police checked his ID and didn't find anything suspicious. he later raped her in a parking lot and is now in jail.

When are the Kaisers, Karls, the Erwins and the fucking Heinz of Germany going to stand up and start exterminating the enemy?

How is that even possible? How could a 14 yo girl even meet a refugee in his 20s??? And how could her parents let her hang out with him? This is too beyond the pale. Was she at least fat and ugly?

>WIR SCHAFFEN DAS
If merkel gets reelected germans cant be taken serious anymore

>raped

oh yeah i believe that.
she probably made a """"mistake"""" and felt bad about it.
>"im not a whore guys! i was raped! this doesnt count!"

Where's your source that they spent the evening together?

Will they be setting him free soon? Jailing refugees is racist.

>>> year old

>Russian
>Crass to the plight of other human beings

It all checks out.

>How is that even possible?
women love refugees - they believe pretty much anything their friends on facebook and the (((media))) tell them.
>How could a 14 yo girl even meet a refugee in his 20s???
the state and loads of charity organisations hold meetups and social events for refugees so they don't feel excluded
>And how could her parents let her hang out with him?
they're probably proud she was hanging out with refugees, being socially conscious and all - or they were happy to have her out of the house
>Was she at least fat and ugly?
probably not

when police checked the guy they were already together

hope so - he's been through enough and needs to be left alone

Because it's progressive and the right thing to do in the current year, duh. What are you, racist?

>You will never live in Japan and read Japanese so you can snag and read the doujins hot off the shelf

>How could a 14 yo girl even meet a refugee in his 20s??? And how could her parents let her hang out with him?

Wow so I guess according to you parents should police their kids every move, like just keep them locked up or something? Yeah that's called fascism. Good luck trying to implement it here in America, I know you voted for Donny boy but the electrolate college isn't going to approve him. If you want fascism try moving to Russia - I'm sure you'll LOVE it there!!

So the police saw a refugee in his 20's hanging out with a 14 year old German girl and just sent them on their merry way? Please don't be fucking with me. I'm honestly at my wits ends with this story. How is that possible? There's no way a cop would let a 22 year old man pal around with a 14 yo girl here, let alone a migrant who comes from god knows what kind of background.

aoc in germany is 14

Wow, I thought it was 16 and that's bad enough

Jesus Germany.

What the fuck?

What are you fucking doing man?

Should we send you Breivik?

Age of consent isn't 21 in germany burgeroid

WOOOOOOOW HANS, STOP BEEING SO FUCKING RACIST, RELEASE THAT MAN IMMEDIATLY IT'S NOT HIS FAULT YOUR COUNTRY DIDN'T ADDAPT TO HIS FORMER COUNTRY CULTURE. MAYBE HE HAD THAT RIGHT TO RAPE HER BACK IN HIS COUNTRY. IM TELLING YOU IF THERES SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO BE JAILED ITS THE GIRL.

HA from Übermensch to Übercuck

German Official's Daughter Raped & Murdered by Refugee, Asks For Donations for Migrants at Daughter's Funeral

redice.tv/red-ice-tv/eu-officials-daughter-raped-and-murdered-by-invader-asks-for-for-migrants-at-funeral

you sound like a racist and a sexist

your kind isn't welcomed on r/pol/

Seriously... what the actual fuck is wrong with these women?

YES
E
S

Shit like that has happened in the UK with "asians", police negotiate with them to bring the young girls home safely in exchange for not arresting them

Age of consent here is 16-18 depending on the state. Doesn't answer the question though. Her parents are absolutely fucked in the head.

good fucking god, rest in peace to the Vaterland , never going back :'[

German women are the worst. They know it and still blame us about it. I would rather get a cute african fugee-girl, then a german women.

poor girl got brainwashed by media that this brown angels just need help and paradise on earth will happen

all she got was a smelly dick. sad.
at least one more [X] for AfD

Fake news. They came there from poverty and they are looking to get jobs to help the families not to chase ugly german roasties.

Liberal women are raised to think they are independent.

They think they can act and make decisions on their own not taking into account what the young men think and want and do, because they do not realize equality is a social construct men have to agree with.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGRm9F5EVtc

well, the police has no justification to do anything if the girl says she's with him by choice. if the guy has a valid ID and no arrest warrant, he's free to go. you can't just randomly arrest people.

>14 year old
>voting

This is actually making me appreciate our own women here (as fucked up as they are). It's like walking into a cave where you know there's grizzly bears and trying to pet them.

This. Right wing spreads lies to make people angry towards the migrants.

Can I just say that sure, while America is at 60%, we're definitely the least cucked country on Earth. At least white women here don't date the 5'5" Mexicans, and only ugly ones and sluts go for the blacks. With that being said, you would never have a situation like that in America. The cops themselves would bash the skulls of the pedos, and if by some off chance they didn't there would be a long line of good ole boys waiting to do it.

14 is legal in Germany. I can confirm because I was in Friedberg in the Army. They warned us to check ages before we brought girls back to the barracks because they might be legal in Germany but we'd be committing statutory rape in the barracks.

Germany YES!

Is there a link/source for people who actually won the war?

Fuck off CTR serb proxy. No is getting fooled.

No idea why people on Sup Forums still make stupid fucking posts like this when we all already know it's what leftists think. Way to contribute.

I've grown desensitized from these rape news around Europe. Nowadays I already expect them.

A 10-year old gang-raped by Somali immigrants in a Swedish music festival? No surprise. A woman in a wheelchair raped, killed and dumped in the woods by an Afghan immigrant in Munich? We saw it coming.

Now that the anger and the shock are gone, I have started to think how this all will end. Austria just elected a leftist to power, who it seems will continue to support the immigration policies. If that's any indication, Merkel will be reelected in Germany. Sweden will only hold elections in 2018. We still have to see what will happen in France.

The thing is, I wonder how all of this will end. If things go wrong politically, what will Germans, Swedes, and the French do? Are you going to watch your country to gradually drift towards Islamization and total anarchy as the immigrants take over the native culture and provoke mayhem in society? How long until the good people in your countries wake up and says ENOUGH?

leaf ban when

>I thought it was 16 and that's bad enough

why? 16 year olds aren't children anymore.

YOu know, I think american women are just as slutty as dutch, french or any western women at all, but they will calm down with the years and will search for a cuck husband. German women will continue to fuck everybody everything up. They will blame you, if theyre bored at the weekends, they will be angry with you, if you just speak with other girls and they will blame you, if she is flirting with other guys and youre not okay with that. You heard of that "flirt-trainer" for refugees in Berlin? The media asked, what kind of women they want to met and they tol them, that they want some muslim women, because german women are the worst. Just imagine that: The poorest, uglies, syrian scum, wont fuck german women.

this world makes me fucking depressed

I honestly don't think they will desu. I think they will AFTER it becomes even more routine. When it becomes so common place that even the cognitive dissonance of the left can't be ignored, then you might see action. And it will be highly, highly brutal.

Good
Race mixing whore
The more the happens the closer we march to Anschluss
And the less brainwashed sheep that are beyond saving get weeded out to save us time during the day of the rope

We go full Brazil. The liberals who did all this will live in gated communities, common people can enjoy the diversity.
The rich and skilled conservatives will either live in gated communities as well or move to decent countries, as every shithole has to deal with brain drain.

Is it hopeless to hope that there are still non-retarded german girls??

I have 13 and 15 year old cousins that live in southern Germany and if they ever get hurt like that I will literally nuke the entire middle east..

Who cares, germans aren't even a nation and they deserve to be vanished, honestly, they should've been gone after 1945 after they destroyed Europe 2 times.
Europe without "the Germans" would have been a great place. Europe with them, now, today, is a cucked place.

She had it comming.
Most people that are suffering from fugees are pro refugee themself like in this case

Isolated incident, similar to these repetitive integers

>a 14 year old girl with a 22 year old bearded middle eastern man

pic related, german police

Friendly reminder that most people in cucked countries DO NOT vote for anti-immigration parties.
Do not feel sorry for these people.

I believe it. Like when I watch these liberal german women """"reporters""""" I can't quite put my finger on it, but theres a weirdness about them. Like they actually believe, truly, in the shit they're saying. If I was to question a liberal American broad about this kind of stuff, I'd get outrage (on average), and I think this means 'I know I'm full of shit, but im just being rebellious'. But the way a lot of these european women just casually say 'what's wrong with it'? It's just fucking scary how far gone their minds are.

And fuck me, I never thought I'd say that American women have something going for them.

It's her parents fault.

> murrica
Shut up, nigger.

This is so truefully it hurts, but it stems from one thing. German men can't control German women.I've banged a few and dated 2, you gotta stand up to them and show you're a man. Then they are putty.

They are in America.

Seriously, most people here could be considered kids at fucking 20. They're all irresponsible brainwashed sheep.

Inb4 projecting

But I think the situation is even more worrisome than in Brazil.

There, the poor masses and the criminals are poorly organized. They have no group identity. They are easily controllable, or at least brushed aside.

What we see now happening in Europe are whole populations of people from totally different cultures coming in, getting social benefits, and refusing to assimilate. In fact, many want the natives to bend to their own culture.

And they do have a group identity, however loose. Many speak the same language (and not the native's language), and almost all share the same religion, which is antithetical to Western values..

I don't think even liberals in gated communities will be able to escape from that.

This is how it ends.

Anyone with money (including the people who created the mess) will jump ship, leaving the rest of us to pick up the pieces. However, by that time the problem will be incurable and terminal. Bleak future ahead.

>Hope so - he's been through enough and needs to be left alone

You fuckin what, mate?

He's made cause you're right.

I don't think there's anything wrong with 16 year olds doing it with other people their age, but I can imagine no scenerio in America where anyone would be cull with a guy in his 20s spending a Saturday night with a 16 yo, let alone a 14 yo girll

16 year old kids have undeveloped brains.
I've played chess against 2 average kids, and they couldn't come close to me. I'm not even a good chess player for my age bracket.

There's a fundamental issue with allotting responsibilities of that magnitude to a teenager that is easily manipulated.

>I don't think even liberals in gated communities will be able to escape from that.

They will just up sticks and go to the next ailing white country, which hasn't been utterly destroyed by their meddling yet. That is, Australia, Canada, or the USA.

>they spent the evening together

Why are we supposed to care again? Sad that he didn't kill her like that other whore.

Who even gives a shit anymore?
AfD is below 20% after all this, Germany deserves whats happening. Im the last one to complain when the libruls get their fair share of diversity.

karma finds a way.

The thing is that on a longer watch the libs will move to fancy guided communities, like it happend in parts of the us or south america.

Convert, get 4 qt wives (plenty of light skinned muzzies around), make 4*n children and give them a head start in the coming leftist utopia.

I think that she is a whore too.

>burn coal
>pay toll
nothing of value was lost

I have read the police report. It is true.

>why
German women are bored sluts. They virtue signal their progressivness by being coalburners to get some attention and show how much of a good person they are.

Not feeling sorry for them. Problem is the decent ones that suffer from this.

i don't get this. what has their brain development to do with that? they went trough puberty and they most certainly have sexual desires at that age (implying you didnt jerk of 3 times a day when you were 16) also women stay retarded way into their 20's or even until they give birth to their first child.

i was dating a 17 year old when i was 24. i met her friends and her family it wasn't weird at all but maybe that's just a european thing.

Sexual emergencies should be limited to the age of 17 at the very least.

She's 14 years old.

A naive teenager who very likely succumbed to the indoctrination via her television and school that these men are angels who wouldn't hurt a fly; just lonely and fallen on hard times. In need of friendship and support. She is very much the victim through no fault of her own, and deserves our sympathy.

Now if it were a 21 year old slut with a refugees welcome sign who was assaulted, then by all means it would be worthy of a laugh. In this case, no. It's tragic.

second that.

Schools here are indoctrinating that stuff. A lot have mandatory projects to help refugees. Since any form of warning about their savageness is rascist she never knew what she got into.

she was a whore, yes, but even whores, and especially 14 year old whores, have a right to say no, especially to 40 year old afgans

>have a right to say no
I'm sure she made good use of that right. It's just that the shitskin didn't give a fuck, and why should we?

Exactly, I'm getting pissed reading all the fags on here saying how she deserved it. She's 14 you fucking scumbags. And she's likely spent her whole life being brainwashed by the liberal psychos. We need to sympathize with all the victims of this madness, as only then will we have the drive to stand up and do something

Im more of a yellow fever type. Shame they all dont speak English, getting a job/work permit will be hard as balls once shit hits the fan really hard here.

They've sexual desires, yet older people with sharper minds do too.

They'd get taken advantage of in an act that is essentially rape.

And who care? You want us to feel pity for the ones who created this situation for themselves?
Regret doesn't change your previous gullibility.

More things like this need to happen to light that fire under the German people. It's sad and disgusting, but it's a necessary evil.

Oh man, that's so terrible. Why don't you fucking do something about it? Oh wait, you won't because you're a useless pussy whose ancestors are fucking disgusted with him.

Start learning chinese. They'll inherit the future.

>parents allow their daughter to spend time with complete strangers that are almost 10 years older.
Even if the daughter didn't deserve it, her parents did.
As long as it keeps happening to anyone even remotely pro refugee it's good.

I have strong doubts about that, but thats a topic for another thread.
At the very least theyre not as retarded as we are, Ill give you that.

Yeah, that's the one good thing that's (hopefully) happening. As long as the pro-refugees are the ones dying and getting raped, all is right. I just don't want the sensible, honest folk getting ruined.

Beige power beige power mixy mix arousin'
Gonna look the same by the year 3 thousand

fucking kek

14 is our age of concent, americuck. I could legally cum on a 14 year old girl. How does it feel?

Not if we fuckin kill all you low intellect subhuman filth

Were you allowed to at a hotel?
I never got to leave the states when I was in the Army, like I was told I was going to do, so never got to experience Europe or Asia. Balls. How was the foreign pusseeaaayy? Better than military hogs around the bases? Too much AIDS here.

I feel like you need to go back, Mohammed

It's pretty solid proof that Germans are descendants of barbarians.