Really fires up those neurons

Really fires up those neurons

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GlobalTerrorism/comments/5i70c4/when_will_the_next_attack_come/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Endowment_for_the_Arts#Governance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obongo on many occasions over the years has skipped out on intelligence briefings. Faggot

>Trusting anything Mr. "Ohhh Myyy" says
>Trusting anything Mr. "The Water Is Gay" says
>Trusting anything Mr. Role Model For 17 Year Old Autists says

why do you post everything this who says?

Seriously, the shit this guy posts made me hate star trek and want it bankrupt

Trump stated that he was planning on giving a position of some sorts to Kanye. This cocksucker clearly doesn't know what happens behind the scenes yet has the gall to make up absurd statements like that.

Fuck off Takei. Cant believe this faggot is associated with the best captain

America = third world shithole

Just let the Dominion take over and be done with this Federation faggotry.

What is he trying to say about Kanye West? And black people in general?

>Guy that jerks off guy on live TV
>Relevant
Star Trek was shit anyways

Thank God for Twitter and texting, otherwise this faggot would never be able to communicate with all those aids dicks in his mouth.

Kanye for Press Secretary! Make Mayne Stream Meteor Great Again!

The harvested butthurt and saline from the old order will someday lead us to developing warp capabilities.

Japanese internment camps were not a reality show! I suffered!1!!1!

Picard and sulu indesputibly making DS9 the best series

Damn, chinks really do hate blacks. Can't believe someone can be so openly against blacks in the year 2016.

>CNN.com
>BREAKING NEWS: Trump refuses to meet with Kanye
>"Oh my Trump is such a racist"

No winning with the left. Reminder that Takei constantly bitches about muh internment camps yet he has never seemed to realize that liberal hero FDR is the one who was behind those camps.

>That dumb nigger in any position of government power

Please God no, I will fucking disown Trump if he gave Kayne West a position in goverment.

Kanye will be running against Trump coming next election, Trump just wants to see which party West is going to side with.

>CHING CHONG BING BONG I'm A GAY PINKU RICE
-t. faggotjap

Seems reasonable in this fucked up world. Everyone is retarded with ADD

Because he's not in office yet...

KANYE 2024 THE KANYEQUEST PROPHECY MUST COME TO FRUITION.

DO NOT DISOBEY THE WILL OF KEK

that's nowhere near implying he's getting a government position. plenty of people have contacted him just to discuss issues they're passionate about.

>tfw kanye will be secretary of state

>mfw Presidents age like pizza not because the job itself is so stressful, but that they have to listen to the same bullshit every few hours every single day

Trump will look the same in 8 years. Watch.

First time I agree with this faggot.

Trump shouldn't be entertaining meetings with anti-white nigger rappers.

>not meeting with the next next president of USA
you wong chink!

Did he just disrespect another Artist of Color? Shame on you Mr Takei!

reddit.com/r/GlobalTerrorism/comments/5i70c4/when_will_the_next_attack_come/

Well at least he is smarter than the average nigger and trying diplomic and lawful solutions to the black community's problems. But to be honest, the bar was set pretty low.

It is still too early to call whether he will get a position working close to Trump or not but you shouldn't dismiss it too quickly. Time will tell.

WHOA TAKE EM TO THE NUTHOUSE THIS FUCKIN WILE BRING BACK THE OLE KANYE

this faggot is the only bait that actually gets on my nerves on this board

shouldve sent him on a trip to nagasaki, cunt

woah.....

Meh, he'll make him the Chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts. No big deal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Endowment_for_the_Arts#Governance

think about what? how you failed to create a solid argument free from logical fallacies and strawmen?

He's not "too busy" to be bothered with intelligence briefings, you dumb hack-fraud, he's disputing them.

George Takei hates black people.

he only got 42% of them

>getting a anti-white nigger in the charge of arts
>no big deal

I guess if you like degenerate monkey shit being shoved up more in your ass more than it already is go knock yourself out but other artists like me are not going to appreciate it.

Putting someone in charge of government art subsidies is not the same as putting someone in charge of art.

I honestly can't tell if some of the more extreme racist shit like this is bait or not

I always assumed it was but I don't really know anymore.

>I guess if you like degenerate monkey shit being shoved up more in your ass more than it already is go knock yourself out but other artists like me are not going to appreciate it.

As opposed to the meaningful, non-degenerate art the NEA creates now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

You're missing the bigger picture. Imagine Kayne as Uncle Tom, he is absolutely perfect. He would keep the minorities in check

>HURR DURR DUDE MUH INTERNMENT CAMPS LMAO BY THE WAY TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER for 100th time this year

>DS9
My nig

I don't give a damn, I am tired of communism and jews dominating the arts field. Need to cut funding for anti-white and anti-anerican artists.

>intelligence agencies attempt soft coup with bullshit lies
>intelligence agencies angry you won't meet with them
Gosh I wonder why.

Post the gif Sup Forums

You know the one.

>anti-white

Proofs? What has Kanye said that is anti-white?

Red Pilled DS9 master race

>tired of having my race bashed by a man that encourages the gangster rap crabbucket culture that kills the black community somehow makes me ab extreme racist.

Fuck off reddit. It's called politically incorrect for a reason.

>George Takei was once an actor on a TV show, but he thinks people care about his political opinions. Think about that

Is trump already supposed to be attending those meetings? Also why dont they complain when king nigger goes around wasting time with celebrities and golfing?

You think about it, fagtron.

God I'm sick of this guy.

No you won't. Your mind will expand to a whole new dimension.

got you senpai!

>Donald Trump was once an actor on a TV show, now America thinks he has valuable political opinions. Think about that

>Kanye
Porsche Cayenne

I didn't state that "art" bullshit was non-degenerate you illiterate mong.

I want it to stop

this gook is so rusteld

nice digits tho

He knows that this meeting was about uniting blacks and whites to annihilate the Asian menace.

We're coming for you, Takei.

>Trump invites Takei to a meeting
>Takei travels to Trump Tower, tweeting ecstatically all the way about all the things he will say
>Trump rides his elevator down to the lobby and says:
>Hey, George, I just invited you here to prove a point.
>gets back in elevator
>that's it.

>my mind will expand
implying it's not
>by a shotgun blast

Thanks George Takei. That really made me think.

ahh is that one of Sweeden's fine native born runners?

Holy fuck that would be good shit

>Never forget the 6 million Japanese killed in American concentration camps

Yes, because only reddit users don't hate every non white person they see. Stormfront mentality is definitely the mainstream, anyone that thinks otherwise is a cuck redditor

yeah but your post was so ham fisted and out of touch with reality it was fucking comical

>people still think gang culture doesn't promote anti-white rethoric.

Listen to his "songs" dipshit

I'm amazed he didn't say "We weren't allowed to skip out on the internment camps."

What's with the hostility dickhead? Give me some fucking examples if you really know what you're talking about. I'm not going to swift through his garbage.

like the porch monkey didn't skip this shit to meet with a bunch of celebrities who would literally suck his dick if they could?

what a disingenuous gook

They don't say if Trump is reading briefings, which is what Obama did most of the time. He isn't even President.

Takei is a fucking racist... What? Like Trump shouldn't go near black people?

baka... really makes u think desu....

Kanye will be his attack Minister

I don't hate blacks. Blacks who do honest work that isn't promoting voilence are outstanding people.

Blacks unfortunately are geneticly predisposed to voilence and drug addiction.

I hate niggers. Every race has niggers of it's own color and it would be better if we culled all criminals and drug dealers so only honest working men exist.

Kanye poet laureate confirmed.

Nothing wrong with any of that

Trump never said he was too busy, he said he was too smart.

Shatner makes up for all of it though. Shatner is fairly redpilled.

kanye doesn't do gangster rap

>what's with all the hostility dickhead

All the reddit asskissing to worthless egotistic dumb nigger like Kayne West touting him around like some fucking genious pisses me off to no end.

Then what is his rap about then huh?

You're a retard, Kanye is one of the less "gang culture" promoting rappers. You obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and are just looking for a reason to be mad/dislike a negro. Also, how does gang culture promote anti-white rhetoric*, if gang culture promotes black on black violence?

Kanye was responsible for killing gangsta rap and bringing backpack rap into the mainstream. What are you even talking about?

Why is this guy such a cunt?

kanye is far, FAR appart from gang culture, he is a fucking computer nerd

He's a gay hollywood asian

>predisposed to drug addiction
plz red pill me on the 1980s crack epidemic

If intelligence briefings are anything like meetings at companies, they're mostly a waste of time and just an excuse for people to look important.

Once a week intel briefings, barring a major event, should be plenty. Better yet, just have them when there's updated info.

>arrrgghh nigge nigger nigger muh racism!!

stfu u neckbeard neet faggot.

What if that important meeting had to do with inner-city violence, you faggot chink elitist?

Looks like George Takei doesn't think that multicultural issues are important. :^)

Backpack rap is rap and rap is still degenerate. Blacks would benefit from a revival of jazz and swing.

You seriously defending a dumbass like Kayne