What is pol's stance on "cyberbullying?"

What is pol's stance on "cyberbullying?"

Do people just need to develop thicker skin?

no thicker skin needed, the jews will just suck it off

I'd tie her to a bed and tickle her feet til she cummed in pleasure

Nigga just close your eyes

Cyber bullying is cruel and generally unnecessary. The people doing it need real world kick in the ass.

this.
Also use any shred of intelligence you may have and understand that the Internets isn't real life, you can't believe anything about anyone claiming to be someone because anyone can be anybody on the internet.

The internet can be a very powerful social engineering device and has been used as such for decades. But it only works when people are stupid and turn their brains off.

Mostly because they are generally cowards.

>leaf

Checks out.

It doesn't exist. Try going somewhere else in your address bar if you don't like it.

If you support cyberbullying, you support making Barron Trump sad

The type of cyberbullying that is actually destructive to one's life is the type of cyberbullying I'm against. If it's because someone disagrees with you and hurt your feelings you need to toughen the fuck up.

kys

>What is pol's stance on "cyberbullying?"

What is the block button?
What is step away from the computer?
What is stop being such a fucking faggot holy shit?

fuck the weak

>Emily VanCamp

I miss Revenge

You never heard about cyberbullying until normies started using the internet.

Why?

Because normies didn't grow up with the internet the way a lot of us did. They came to the internet in the Myspace/Facebook days when the centralization of the internet was beginning.

Before that, though, the internet was kind of the Wild West in that nearly anything could and did happen. Everyone was called a faggot, everyone was told to kill themselves and because the people who were into the internet at that time were social outcasts, they could handle it.

The vast majority of people using the internet nowadays have been coddled and have never been told anything negative or mean in their lives, so they can't handle it.

Dude... stop user. You're making me go teary with wonderful nostalgia.

People parroting the classic "Just step away from the computer line" don't think about how cyber bullying actually works. It's not one or two people sending you private messages. It's someone spreading embarrassing information or photos through your whole school or community.

So, high school problems?

depends on the case

electronic harassment is very wrong, trolling on facebook or twitter isn't

you are conflating digital extortion with cyber bullying

I never claimed they were substantial. I'm just pointing out that turning off your computer won't actually have an effect as people will still be talking about you.

Depends. It could be used to character assassinate politicial dissenters. IE make it so a Sup Forums nazi on their watchlist is doxxed and people in real life find out information about them from google.

So that person has their views seen in real life, and they're shamed by not just people online, but by their peers in real life who google them.

MI5, CIA, government agencies basically. Regularly partake in character assassination of people who's only crimes is posting Pro-Hitler memes on Sup Forums and twitter.

So always keep your data and identity secure.

Not even a thing. Being (((bullied))) is for the weak.

Stick and stone may break my bone but words will never hurt me.

Moralfag

who is this semen demon?

embarrassing information being high school nudes you gave up voluntary.

if i remote onto your pc and change your wallpaper to "Kill Yourself" ok, maybe i should get arrested.
posting shit on your facebook/twitter? bullshit. turn off the computer, go outside, and be a normal human being for 5 fucking minutes.

Or you voted a certain way. Or said something RAYCISS.

/thread

People should avoid it but the people who spend that much time and effort to make someone feel bad are shitty people and deserve repercussions.

The thing is that the second part you posted is what constitutes most of cyberbullying, or at least what liberals and SJW think.

pic related is considered cyberbullying to most liberals.

sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart...

Only depressed losers cyberbully which is why Sup Forums is pro cyber bullying.

>Gamergater #7320

Totally a real account, guys.